One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Overall rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Overall rules

Go down

Overall rules Empty Overall rules

Post by Rose Rathe Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I don’t give a fuck what you guys do so long as nobody else gives one either.
If you give a fuck, don’t.
If you REALLY MUST give a fuck, sort your own shit out.
If you’re so immature you need an adult* to sort it out, I guess I’ll (or Hammi, she's admin too) decide who gets a gold star and who can go suck it.

I guess try to stick to a few things that piss me off personally.

Don't just insult people for no reason, it's rude and makes you a bitch. (Unless you're friends joking around, then it's cool; carry on.)

DON'T TROLL ME OR YOU WILL SUFFER, I PROMISE.

No trying to get around chat filter. (Things like h311.)
I deleted the filter besides like three things and they're not even swear words.
Basically just don't be a dick to people directly and if someone doesn't want you speaking to them in a certain (any type) of manner, don't. If you don't want someone speaking to you in a certain (any type) manner, let them and others know. Make sure it's crystal clear.

If you type in chat/'leet/133t' speak I might stab you, fair warning.

These are general rules for when addressing (that means talking to) people on my website

Finally, if you do post like this, your comment will be edited with
Red from an Admin or Moderator.So please refrain from using red colored font. (Don't worry, we'll make it a big show if we do anyway.)

(You're still reading this, right? Good job! Here's a cookie. You're almost done now. So we know you read the rules, please put one or more of these random words in your Introduction, (You can either put it somewhere by it's self or cleverly mask it in what you're writing). Words: Llama, Nyancat, Penguin, Panda Drummer Wearing a Fedora and Trenchcoat. (Admin Lynn likes that one best.)
^Leaving that one because of Lynn. Seriously though just let me know you have a basic understanding of the rules on this site when you introduce yoself, they're really, REALLY general that you should already live by morally anyway.

Follow the Terms and Agreements (I think I have to put this here? What's in the terms and agreements? Damnned if I know. Probably stuff about not joining if you're 12.9 and reading books/playing on an Xbox instead.**)

This is what happens if you don't follow the above stated stuff:
  1. If you decide to be a complete ass to people and the admin body (that means any of us moderators) hear about it, you'll be given a warning. (which means we'll let you know exactly what is it we believe*** you're doing and ask you probably nicely to just stop doing it.)
    [list=2]
  2. If you keep on doing it again after we know you've received the warning, I will personally write you an essay of varying niceness telling you that if you don't stop whatever it is that you will feel my wrath, and we might ban you from doing whatever it is if possible; your chat box privileges are likely to go poof too, cause I at that point may not want to deal with your speaking in it.
    [list=3]
  3. If you STILL keep on being a bitch, I will say "fuck you" and ban you from the site, or tell someone else to do it. If you wish to come back afterwards you can crawl back, get on your knees and beg me to let you back on. But you better have a damn good reason or excuse. "My cat stepped on my keyboard." is not a good excuse, FYI.

Now have you been keeping up with/wondering what the hell the little *'s are? Well I have your answer now. Regarding the little * in numbered order:
* - I'm not an adult, I'm still legally a child for now.
** - SOME OF US DON'T EVEN HAVE XBOXES YOU ASSHOLES.
*** - We know already. We know all. Fear for your lives.

~~~ Love, your friendly overlord Mira.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum