One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
The world which dyed grey isn't real I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

The world which dyed grey isn't real

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real Empty The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Lynnea Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 pm

/Author'snote
The roleplay connected to plot page HERE I know I kind'ave put this in kind of the wrong spot, but the song is kind of rock'n'roll-ish...plus, I haven't gotten around to added a foreign music area and I'm in no place to do that on a laptop T_T
/endnote

It had been a long train ride to Berlin. A very, very long train ride. Nine long hours. And that wasn't even half distance to her destination. Then the plane ride from Berlin to Beijing? That had been at least ten hours. Ten long hours cramped in a small plane with turbulence. But the flight from Beijing to Tokyo? A short four hours, but still much too long for Lucille's excited nature. She was so incredibly excited, she was sure she'd babbled to many people in French about what she was going to do and why. Half the people probably hadn't understood her, most had probably spoken some form a Dutch. But it didn't matter. Lucille was too excited to see an old friend.

She hadn't talked to Ayumu in years, but she still considered her a friend. They'd grown up together after all. Up until middle school at least. She felt bad for not calling, but she'd never liked talking on the phone. Plus, it was expensive. But maybe she should have called before she'd booked her flights, she was going to ask her a lot of Ayumu. Especially if she didn't believe the colors could be won back. But she had to, who didn't? She couldn't possibly like this world of grays and black. It was too boring. Way too boring. So Ayumu was definitely going to help her in her mission....right?

But as Lucille walked away from her old neighborhood, her thoughts had begun to change. Ayumu didn't live in the same house. She'd been stupid enough to believe she would've still lived in the same house all those years. After all, Lucille had moved too hadn't she? Given, she'd moved about a couple thousand miles...and Ayumu had probably just moved....across town? She wouldn't be that hard to find, could she? Lucille would have to consult a phone book. Hopefully she still remembered her Japanese kanji. If not, maybe she could find someone to translate for her. She still remembered the spoken language.

That afternoon, the world would find a young sixteen year old girl sifting through an old phone book. A cup of hot chocolate forgotten and turned cold out of determination to find her old friend, Hatsuye Ayumu. She really didn't want to do this on her own...and she was almost positive the color snatchers were somewhere in Japan. She simply couldn't do this on her own. Maybe she could find an old friend from Elementary School....not all of them could have moved away, some had to be in their old homes.

Earlier, she'd taken up looking around every time the bell tinkled, having small hope that maybe Ayumu would maybe, just maybe, walk in. But when the bell tinkled this time around, she didn't bother looking up. It wasn't worth it. Over fifty people had walked through this shop today, it was like the Japanese equivalent of an American Starbucks. But maybe if she'd just looked up one more time, she wouldn't have to keep looking through this dumb phone book.

/Author'snote2
Hope you don't mind I kind of godmodded your character onto the scene Razz
/endnote
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Rose Rathe Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

So many people were rushing around, in a hurry for nothing, at least it all was nothing in Ayumu's opinion. Ayumu walked through the streets of Tokyo to the background noise of All These Years by Adema, an American rock/metal band, which had just switched on.

One got addicted

She thought of herself.

And the other ran away, some settled down a familiar place.

She hated it, but she thought of her old elementary school friend, the one she was in Tokyo to look for. Ayumu gazed up at a little building, it looked similar to a Café, but she wasn't sure from the outside. She probably would have never given the place a second glace, but a little birdy had told her she would find her friend here.

One hits the bottle till his problems go away
The other never made it home from school that day
Sometimes I wish I could just disappear

Ayumu cringed, painful memories came flooding through her head.

After all these years
After all these years...
It feels like some days that the sun never shines

She took a deep breathe and opened the door to the café, the bell tinked as she did so. She looked around and saw her old dear friend, she took a deep breathe and focused all her energies on remaining calm - she knew she would need to - one word followed.

One looked back at the past and I'm finally here.

"Lucille.".
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Lynnea Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 pm

She'd been so intent on finding the one name in this huge, almost outdated phone book she hadn't even noticed the figure that had migrated from the door to somewhere on her left...just outside her vision.

"Lucille."

Her finger stopped on a phone number for a family by the last name Hayasha. But her finger hadn't been the only thing that'd stopped. Her breathing had momentarily stopped as she involuntarily held her breath. She recognized that voice. Given, it was a tad lower than she remembered, but it was the same voice. It had to be. Who else would know her name here? She swallowed, a huge smile spreading across her features as she slowly turned to completely face the owner of the voice. She figured that if it wasn't who she thought it was, she might look a tad crazed: smiling like an idiot, resisting the urge to squeal in excitement.

But of course, in the end, her excitement won out as she turned and recognized her old friend. "Ayumu! You're here!" she squeaked, causing probably nearly the whole Cafe to turn and look at the outburst as she jumped out of her chair (practically knocking it over in the process) and wrapping her arms around Ayumu's neck in a hug. "What are you doing here?" she asked, still smiling hugely as she held Ayumu at arm's length to get a better look at her. She looked nearly the same; only a few expected changes being noticeable. But oh man was she happy to see Ayumu.

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:11 am

"Oof!" Ayumu breathed out and smirked, she had expected that. "Of course I'm here, when I heard from a little birdy that my best friend from elementary would be here, how could I not be?"

She pulled her earbuds from her head for the first time in hours so she could totally hear what was going on, something that was very rare for her. The last thing she heard from them was what she recognized as the last of the song.

After all these years
Both looked back to see if the coast was clear

"Now... The better question, what brings you from France, Lucy?" Ayumu asked, trying to be bright, something she usually wasn't, Lucille had that effect on people.

/authorsnote
imsorryimsorryimsorrydontkeelmehplz TT__TT" I know it's short but there wasn't alot more I could think to put, my brain is asleep QQ
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 am

/Author'snote
It's fine ^-^ I'm just used to having people post even longer posts than me...I've been trying to keep up, but mine are still shorter :l
/endnote

Lucille's smile only grew (yes, it was still possible for her smile to grow) as Ayumu 'oof'ed. She released her hold on her shoulders and began to pull on the hem of her dress. Her trenchcoat was laying on the back of her chair, already forgotten. "A little birdie?" she asked, unconsciously tilting her head. She hadn't really talked to anyone today that would've alerted Ayumu to her arrival...that she could remember at least. At Ayumu's next question, the smile melted to a thin line, then quickly back to a smile, in hope that Ayumu didn't notice the small change.

"The reason I come from France? To visit you, of course." she laughed, wrapping Ayumu in another hug before sitting down and gesturing to the seat across from her. "Come on, we have a lot to catch up on. How's Japan been treating you?"

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 am

Ayumu's smirk gradually melted into a soft smile, Lucille talked quickly enough it was exstreamly easy to avoid some questions, like the question of the "little birdy". She did notice the change in Lucille's smile, she had picked up little suddel changes in her since when they were children, and that meant she was hiding something. She chose to politely ignore it. For the time being.

"Really now?" Ayumu laughed, brushing her hair back and fiddling with her necklace, a nervous habit of hers, "ALL the way to Japan just to see me? You've hated plain rides ever since you were little and you haven't even called." she said not trying to be rude, but more matter of factly. She knew how to corner Lucille in most cases, and it was to catch her off a little.

Ayumu quickly went on so Lucille wouldn't notice her plan. "Japan has been... Good to me." She paused momentarily. "Been traveling a lot - from place to place - seen most of what she has to offer I suppose." she said and forced a slight smile on.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:26 am

Toyama sat at a near by table in the same Cafe' her head barryed in her arms on the table. Her head hert after hours on the train. The screens that showed moving black and whight pichers and words hert her head. This was NOT the Tokyo she remeberd seven years ago. How did peolpe live like this?

She knew she needed to go find a place to stay for the night but couldn't bring herself to move from her place. She herd the other peolpe in the room talking but it wasn't untill she herd a loud "Ayumu! You're here!" Kako jumped not only from the loudness but also from the name. "Ayumu" the name ecoed in her mind as she looked up and over at the two girls. After a life with no tecknoligy Kako had lernd how to use her sinces beter then most. She herd the name "Lucille" and "France". Theas where her friends from sevein years ago. She didn't move just whotched them intently. She wisperd, "Do you evein remeber me?" so softly she barly heard it herself over the loud costermers around them. Kako wonderd if they thought she never contected them becose she hated them or didn't care about them. The truth was she hadn't seen a phone, computer, or TV since she left...
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:52 am

Lucille smiled sheepishly as Ayumu spoke, hoping she wouldn't catch on to her secret as she glanced downwards and ran her fingers through her hair. She noticed Ayumu hadn't answered her 'little birdie' question and decided to let it slide for now. She could ask again later, they should have a long time to catch up. "Sorry about not calling, I just can't stand talking on the phone. I'm a person to person talker, not person to electronic." she glanced upwards, offering Ayumu a better smile than before.

"So you travel now?" she asked in fascination, leaning forward and resting an elbow on the table and her head in her hand. "What's the rest of Japan like? I've only ever seen Tokyo. Is that why you've moved from your old house?" she fired off the questions, hoping they were each slow enough for all to be caught by her friend, she didn't want any question missed this time.

/Author'snote
Quick question, if Toyama can't hear herself can Ayumu and Lucille hear? I didn't respond to Toyama's whisper bc I wasn't sure, unless she's somewhere nearby and they heard? I can edit my reply later if you want her to hear so Toyama can get in if you want? Or Ayumu could hear XD
/endnote

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 am

/Author's notes
Yeah... nother could hear her. I was hoping someone would see her. Annnd her first name is Kako, They always put the family name first in Japan aprintly.../endnote

Kako listend to the two talk quitly. When Lucille said she hated useing a phone she smiled. She wonderd if Lucille would have liked living in her town more.

A vary flashy comershol came on all of the flate screens in the Cafe'. No one else in the store reacted to it exsept Kako who winsed and coverd her eyes. Being here was so stupied. She couldn't handle screens and lights. She remeberd trying to buy some food with the creditcard her mother had given her. The casher had wanted her to do something with a tiny screen. But Kako could only stare at it stupidly. The casher had made a joke of her, exsplaning so loudly everyone else in the room could hear.

When the commershal was over she uncovrd her eyes and looked back at her two old friends now sitting down to talk.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Ayumu nodded, "You never did like telephones... I always assumed that's why you never called me, not that it would've done any good because of all the traveling I've been doing. But yes, I've traveled since... Actually about the time you left. The rest of Japan is beautiful as well. Tokyo is so loud and big and crowded, some parts of Japan - especially while walking along the country side - is so quiet and peaceful. But yes, my traveling is why I moved from my house." she explained and paused slightly at the last sentence, she talked a lot at times.

Ayumu looked up, and held up her hand to pause Lucille before she started again, "I'm thirsty and a bit hungry, and I saw some yummy looking things at the counter on the way in. I'll be right back, so hold that thought." she smiled and got up. She walked over to the counter and ordered a small coffee and pastry. She started to walk back to the table with an eager to talk Lucille, when something - someone - caught her eye. Ayumu almost spilled her coffee, she had not expected this. With a look of surprise on her face, she let out one breathless word.

"Toyama, Kako."
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Kako emagined all the exsiding places Ayumu must have gone over the years. Kako had been stuck in the small gated comunity her Father had moved them too. She longed for a place that was peacful now. Another flashy comershal came on the TVs, as far as Kako knew it was the same one as before. This time she only closed her eyes.

"Toyama, Kako." Kako heard a breathy voice say. Kako jumped and opend her eyes too soon to see the owner of the voice. She saw Ayumu's older face looking at her, siprised to see her there. Kako winsed from the flashing screens behind Ayumu. She forced her eyes to focos on her old friends face more. " Hatsuye-" Kako said to softly, she cleard her throut and tried again louder this time, " Hatsuye Ayumu, It's been far too long..." she said.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Ayumu nodded slowly, thoughts going through her head quickly. She waved her hand in a motion for Kako to follow her, Lucille was going to know about this. She walked slowly back over to the table and sat down her coffee and pastry and then herself.

"Lucille..." Ayumu said slowly to the perky french girl, "I think someone else has arrived you'd like to greet." she said, nodding her head towards Kako.

/authorsnote ets so small QQ conversations always make these smaller xD I'm sure itll speed up where we can have longer replies soon ^^
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Kako folowed Ayumu, her head fixed on the floor whoching Ayumu's feet as she walked. That Commershol seemed to be lasting longer this time, or maybe it was a show. If that was the case Kako was in truble. She forced her head up when Ayumu interdused her. She lifted her hand and gave Lucille a freanch greeting.

Last edited by Juliet on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 pm

/Author'snotes
Erm...thanks for waiting a little bit o_o"" Also, Lucille grew up in Japan with the other two. She only moved to France just before Middle School and has been there ever since. (So only 5 years?)
And sorry about getting the name wrong, I never saw the name Kako when I wrote my reply
also, sorry I couldn't reply till now :l
/endnote

"Alrighty, you should try their 'Eclair's. They're not quite as good as in France, but they're pretty decent." she smiled, watching her make her way to the counter before turning back to the small mess that had become her table. She shut the old phone book, no longer having any need for it and took a sip of her hot chocolate, making a face at the fact that it was cold. She always preferred hers hot. Plus, there wasn't a lot of chocolate; it was starting to taste like Hot Water instead of Hot Chocolate. She pulled at her hair absentmindedly, paying little attention to the tv playing some Japanese show. Her Japanese had grown rough over the years from lack of practice, so she found a lot of words had grown foreign to her: especially if spoken too quickly as it was in the show.

She'd grown fascinated by how quickly they spoke, in France people usually spoke slow, pronouncing everything thoroughly. She was able to just get the gist of it when Ayumu spoke behind her. She turned, humming a little 'Hmm?' as an acknowledgement. There was a short moment before she noticed the woman standing next to Ayumu, then another to recognize her. It had been two extra years since she'd seen Kako. "Kako! What are you doing here?" her smile was huge as she repeated her earlier action without thinking: jumping out of her chair and wrapping Kako in a hug.

"I can't believe our luck, all three of us in this old Cafe at the same time! By the way, nice French, Kako." She smiled then pulled Ayumu over so they would all be in a group hug. "Ohhhh, I'm so happy to see you guys! she couldn't help but bounce on her heels as she let go of the pair to get a good look at them both.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Ayumu let out another "Oof." she managed to squeeze from Lucille's grasp. "Yappari..." she said straightening herself out. "But I second that question! What ARE you doing here Kako?"

Ayumu gazed at her old friend, she hadn't really changed a lot, all of them had just slightly aged but had kept basically the same look. Lucille had her trusty trenchcoat hung over the back of a chair she noticed. Kako looked disorientated.

"Lucy." She said softly, using Lucille's old childhood pet name, "Why don't you let poor Kako sit down? She looks a bit tired." she said pulling out a chair for Kako.

/authorsnote
Yappari = (I knew this would happen.)
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am

/Authersnotes
T.T Sorry! I eddited.

"Oof" Kako said when Lucille huged her. She huged her back and when Ayumu was pulled into the group hug she hugged her too. It was a releave to be with peolpe she knew since she got here.

When Ayumu told her to sit down she did tring hard not to look up at the screens. She was distrest, "Thanks..." she said now shaking a little. She knew the questions would now folow. "I ah..." she said tring to figer out how to exsplan it to them. She sat her old watercolour pad down on the table. Kako had been one of the best artists in there school seven years ago. Her speshlty had always been her watercolours. But now you could barly tell what was on her pages. "I- I'm not crazy... Am I?" she asked them all sinsarity in her voice. "I meen... Did I just amagin it all?" Her eyes stayed fixed on the table to keep from seeing the screens.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 am

/Author'snote
S'all good :3 simple mistake.
/endnote

"Oh, yes! Of course!" Lucille giggled and glanced downward to find her seat, blushing slightly in the process. She was just so happy this was going so well. Two of the people that she'd planned to invite on her crazed mission were already here. But for now, the mission didn't matter. Catching up on the other hand did. She rested an elbow on the table as Kako spoke, pulling her fingers through her hair as a small distraction so she could listen better. She always had to be doing something to keep from interjecting her thoughts into every small breath being taken.

Being the talker she was, she normally found it easy to follow along with conversations, no matter how confusing. But Lucille was definitely lost in this conversation. "Pardon? I'm not quite sure what you mean, imagined what?" she asked, trying to stay polite as she stared at the picture in front of her. Honestly, she had no clue what was on the page; as the story had been for nearly all paintings in this world now. Only bits and blobs of black and grays. Sometimes, if you looked hard enough, you could still tell what the old paintings were of. But for now, Lucille was staring at a sideways picture. She raised her eyes to look up at Ayumu across from her, hoping she wasn't the only once confused at the table.

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 am

Kako became evein more distrest. She ternd to one of her last paintings and lifted it for for girls to see, "This is the sunset I painted sevein years ago before I disperd from Tokyo!" she said her voice coming out stronger then normole for her. She took a momint to breath and calm down, "But, this isn't what I remeber painting..." She said more calmly.

All at one all of the TV screens in the room rapidly flashed Black and white acompineyed by loud drimadic music. Kako hid her face in her arms and breathed deeply. The screen acompinyed by the stressful topic was becomeing to much for her.

Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 am

Ayumu had taken a seat in between Lucille and Kako and sat there silently. She sat with one foot on the edge of her chair and the other on the table leg, head tilted back towards the ceiling slightly and arms crossed, as was her normal pose while sitting and listening to someone talk.

"I- I'm not crazy... Am I?" "I mean... Did I just imagine it all?"
"No... It really was a colorful world..." Ayumu thought to herself, not speaking yet.

"Pardon? I'm not quite sure what you mean, imagined what?" Poor Lucille... She was always so, so happy and upbeat about everything. This was a bad talk to be having now... Ayumu closed her eyes to listen, her only other way of blocking things out without music. It didn't work nearly as well.

"But, this isn't what I remeber painting..." Ayumu zoned back into Kako's words, she recalled something about a sunset painting being spoken about before she zoned back in. It was easy to see Kako was distressed and sad, not only because of the current conversation, but she also appeared very out of her comfort zone.

"Kako..." Ayumu said, speaking softly, "Don't fret, please. You didn't imagian it, but the... colors..." She paused before dead word, the one so many claimed to be a sadistic joke, she continued in a very quiet tone so only Lucille and Kako would be able to hear. "They are all gone now... It's very doubtful they'll be back, in seven years, why are you still sad? Should you not have come to terms with this loss, such as any loss?" she said as kindly as she could, her head now facing from the ceiling to look at Kako's sad face.

/authorsnote
I've noticed alot of Japanese are very blunt in how they talk, not playing with words and getting straight to the painful truth. I suppose Ayumu is just one of those people xD (Yet another reason people think she's so cold hearted o_o...)
/endnote
/authorsnote2
I asked my cousin if she wanted to join our website, she said thought she might like to and get on after school hours sometimes and roleplay with us. I told her this evening I'd sit down and go over some stuff with her to make sure she wanted to, so we miiiight have a new roleplayer (like, brand new, I don't think she's roleplayed before) soon. ^^ Might be fun, I'll TRY to keep her in line a bit if she does join! xD
/endnote2

Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 pm

/Author'snote
The more the merrier~
/endnote

Lucille watched quietly, sobered just enough by Kako's attitude. She jumped when the televisions played the dramatic music, and turned to see what was going on; a habit she had whenever there was a loud noise. By the time she had turned around Kako already had her head buried in her arms, breathing almost audibly, even over the noise of the Cafe. "Oh, Kako," she said quietly, scooting her chair over to rub Kako's back. For some reason, that seemed to make people feel better so that was always what she did...accompanied with hugs, of course, if the situation allowed it.

When Ayumu started talking about the colors, she looked away from Kako to look at Ayumu, slowly beginning to wonder if this would be a good time to bring up her mission. "Ayu..." she said quietly, trying to figure out how to form her plan into words. She'd not talked about it to anyone before now. "Surely you don't believe that. The colors have to have a way to come back. This cannot be permanent. Look..." She spoke in a hushed whisper, leaning back in her seat so she could show the other two her dress better. "You see this dress? It's yellow. I don't know how I know this, I bought it within the last seven years. The colors have to come back."

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

"Ayu..." Ayumu looked at Lucille questioningly and waited for her to finish speaking. "You... Know it's yellow?" she sad slowly. She understood perfectly what was meant. "I... I hardly remember yellow." She cleared her throat softly, so not to draw attention from people beyond the table, "The ends of my scarf are red, as is my shirt." she said matter of factly. "Before you ask, yes, I've gotten them within the past couple of years."

Ayumu had never understood why she always knew when something was red, but she had never questioned it either. Lucille always questioned things, it was one reason they worked so well together, what one of them lacked, the other had, if not, Kako always seemed to contribute what was missing.

"But... That's as close as they'll ever get to coming back, I believe." she rubbed her finger along the outline of her ring, her hand laying on the table, "Once something very precious is lost, it cannot be replaced." Ayumu said, a slightly sad and very soft tone in her voice.

She tilted her head slightly and looked back at Kako, away from Lucille who she had been looking at while she spoke, "Kako... Do we need to find you a quiet place to rest? You look beat..."
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm

/Author'snote I geuss Kako is just one of those spesle Japnes that is a little more palite then. Razz /endnote

Kako was awair that Lucille probuly just thought she was upset becose of the color. "You don't undrstand..." she said annsering Ayumu's question, "Everyone from my comunity, they say it's always been like this." She exspland, "I'm a watercolourist... When I wake up in the morning, that's all I think about." said Kako, "I can't come to terms." Finoly she pushed Lucille away gently, "I'm not upset becose of what you think... I havn't been around technoligy and this much noise since I left Tokyo. I'm really strest."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Lucille's eyes widened, her smile growing again. So she WASN'T the only one who could feel some colors. It only worked with yellow for her, but if Ayumu felt red...she wondered if each person could feel their own color. Ayumu apparently did. There had to be other people. Other people who believed the colors could be won back, she couldn't be the only one.

She almost had an opportunity to voice this aloud, but the attention had been turned back on Kako. So she kept quiet, deciding not to bring it back to the old topic. Kako did look very stressed, it wouldn't be fair to spill out her big master plan yet. Not just yet. When Kako pushed her back, she scooted her chair over. Personal space: an issue she often had trouble remembering.

Before she realized it, Kako's words had her wanting to share her thoughts."Then don't come to terms with it. Color will come back." She swallowed back her next few words and changed track. "You didn't have phones or television where you moved?" she aksed, tilting her head again.

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

"Then don't come to terms with it. Color will come back." Ayumu sat back in her chair slightly, sighed and muttered "Mochiron..." under breath. Lucille was always so optimistic, that sometimes it slightly depressed Ayumu, and she didn't know why.

She didn't believe Iro aa Iroaseta could be undone. She stuck quick to the belief that once something very dear and precious was gone, or taken away, it was gone forever. Only to leave you with a tainted memory of it, to torture you for the rest of your life, the way she could remember and sense red, but never actually see it full on. Precious things... Such as items lost as a child, the colors, friends, famil-, she didn't finish her thought.

/authorsnote
Mochiron = Of course
I looked up what "Color Faded" would be in Japanese,
Iro aa Iroaseta = Colors Faded (according to Google Translator, we all know HOW RELIABLE it is.)
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Kako shook her head, "No, they were still there... I think... Anyone under 30 arint alowd to use them. I think I remeber seeing TVs in other houeses but they were always off." she exspland, "And I don't know how you can tell that your dress is... and you can tell that your scrafe and shirt is...." She spoke as if just saying the word color or names of colors was taboo. Which in the place she came from, it was. "Becose I can't do anything like that... Other wise I'd stick to at lest that when I paint... Evein though it wouldn't be the same."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum