One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Shiroi Inori Applications: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Shiroi Inori Applications:

2 posters

Go down

Shiroi Inori Applications: Empty Shiroi Inori Applications:

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Please fill out a short portfolio, and me or Lynn will get back to you shortly!

Character Portfolio:

Name:
What do you want your character to be doing for the roleplay?*
Please link us your character Introduction! **

Extra Bits:

* Basically do you want your character to be a good guy or a bad guy? Do you want them in the roleplay a lot, or just a little in the background?
**You can use the link system for this, if you don't know how to do this just copy and paste your Intros URL and we'll fix it up for you.
^_^
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Shiroi Inori Applications: Empty Re: Shiroi Inori Applications:

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Name: Toyama Kako
Where is your character from? Japan
What do you want your character to be doing for the roleplay?*

Her Father is the head bad guy...

Please link us your character Introduction! **https://onestoproleplay.forumotion.com/t13-toyama-kako

Tayama Kako is an old long lost friend to Hatsuye Ayumu and Lucille Dumont. Seeven years ago her father picked up and moved them with out worrning. Kako was never able to say goodbye or contact her friends becose her new comunity restricts the use of technolige to adalts only. She asoomed she'd never see them again... Untill her mother gave her a ticket back to Tokyo...

Kako is not in anyway bad, but her father is the villen in the story. But Kako dosen't know he is.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down