One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
To Katsuosan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

To Katsuosan

Go down

To Katsuosan Empty To Katsuosan

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 am

Dear Katsuo,

Do you remeber the day I stood next to you wile you finished your homework? When you finished you exspland what the difrent Kanji character ment and why they looked that way. Then you took out your watercolours and painted a sunset wile I whotched you. That was the momint I fell inlove with the skill. Ever since we practesed togeather. So many paintings we made togeather and when you got sick I kept going. I became the best artest in school and when you died... It was the only way I felt close to you. As long as I could paint I still had you there. I don't know if you ever figerd this... But you were my closest friend and I looked up to you more then anyone else. When you died, I only had Ayumu and Lucille left. But now we've moved to this new place and I have never felt more alown in my life. I can't evein call my friends... I don't know there addresses so I can't mail them. I'm so iceilated. So at first I ternd to watercolours as my only refruge.

But something strange happend at school today... The colour bled away, as if I used too much water on a painting... From not only my paintings but from the whole town! Evein stranger all of the adalts say it's always been like this! But the other students at school don't seem so sure. Slowly I've notced though, minny of them are acsepting it and I feel presher to do the same. But HOW do I do that when just the memory of YOU tells me otherwise? To say colour never exsisted is like saying YOU were never evein here. I can't do it!

You once told me that a boy who wanted to be a wrighter wroght a fames Auther for advise. You told me the Auther wroht back and told him not to ask him about wrighting. If wrighting was all her could think abut when he woke up in the morning, He's a wrighter. You told me this advise works for difrent things too. When I wake up in the morning all I think about is painting... But if colour is gone, how do I be a painter?
I wish you were here... You always knew how to fix everything... You were truly a Hero.

Your sister
Kako

When Kako finished wrighting this she ripped it out of her diry, folded it up, and placed it in the fire place. She was alown in the houes since her Father was at work and her Mother was at a lunch outting with nabers. Kako lit a mach and placed it gelty next to the paper. Once the fire was burning through out the fireplace she took off her rose locket and opend it. Inside was a photo of her brother Katsuo in his school uniform. He looked confident and strong, as he always had. Like nothing in the world could brake him... She closed it and layed down near the fire and cried hideing her face...

Later her Father came home and found Kako asleep next to the fire place with a fire that was now dying down. He used the fire place poker to pull the logs apart to put the last flams out. He picked up Kako's Diry which had been left open to her last entry. It was on the move and how she had felt. He read a little and looked back down at Kako sadly. "I'm so sorry..." he wisperd. He closed it and sat it on a table. Then he gently pick his dauter up and caryed her to her bedroom.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum