One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Mia Moretti I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Mia Moretti

Go down

Mia Moretti Empty Mia Moretti

Post by Juliet Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Name:Mia Moretti
Approximate Age: 19 or 20
Roleplay: Random Eye
Character Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/58/86/93/mia13.jpg
Character Bio (100words): When Mia was walking home from school she was kiddnapped by a group known as the "Eye". The "Eye" is the Italian equivalent to the Germen Nozis as they are bent on world domination, power, and money. Mia was brainwashed to believe that they were trying to save the world from it's self, and so she helped... Becose children are not as noticeble she was used to go into large crouds to gather information more smoothly. If there was ever an enclosed place that was too small for anyone else, Mia was there!

As she got older she was tried more in her comunication skills. This included the learning of English, Jappaness, and Chiness. She was also trained how to speek in a perfict calming voice and how to make peolpe trust her in only a few moments. She was used as that women no one noticed in the croud. She carryed no wepons and no technoligy; making it only on her own wit.

Then, out of no where, she put togeather the peaces that told her that the "eye" had plans to kill millions of peolpe whom they consiterd to be the "inferaer race". Paniced she tried to escape to tell someone who could stop them... But the "eye" cot her and inprisend her.

A man whom was new to the "Eye" came to viset her the next day. He sat with her for long hours every day, telling her things about his Doter who was attending College in the Sates. "She's about your age!" he told her. Dispite herself, Mia felt jellus of this Lauren girl... She had a Dad and a normel life... But most, she had a Dad... Mia didn't let the man know how she felt though...

After a week something happend and the man who had been visiting Mia maniged to release her. All at once she lernd that this man was a dubble agent and was working for a group of peolpe aginst the "eye". He maniged to get Mia out safly with a plain ticket to the US.

The "eye" shot and killed the man who had safed Mia, and Mia knew that the eye would not only be after her, but this Lauren girl too... A way of rebinge aginst the Lauran's fauther... Mia promist the man quitly to herself that she would some how find Lauran and keep her safe from the eye.......
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum