One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER

Go down

READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER Empty READ BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER

Post by Lynnea Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 am

Just a few requirements on creating your character. You can have multiple characters per account, but if your character was created for Percy Jackson, they cannot go into the Harry Potter Universe. They are stuck to their Percy Jackson-esque world.
No canon characters. That means your character must be entirely original. You can't be Tonks. You can't be Annabeth. You can't be Edward Cullen. No one, but the character you created on your very own.

Name:
Character Appearance:
Character bio:

You don't have to fill it out so rigidly, you can just create a few short paragraphs putting all that into one. Also, you may speak as if your character is speaking instead of in third person. But this is the ONLY place beside journals, blogs, cell phones, ect.
Also, it's required you at least have 300 words on your character. We want you to be acquainted with your character before you just jump into a roleplay. Make sure you like your character, you'll be (hopefully) playing them for a while now, we don't want you deciding you don't like them.
Here's an example to get you started:

Name: Elizabeth Banks
Roleplay: Harry Potter world

Elizabeth Banks was a shy and quiet girl. How she'd been placed in Gryffindor, she'd never know. Maybe it just ran in the family? Or maybe she was destined for greatness, no one knew. Either way, Gryffindor was cool. Red was her favorite color after all. She wasn't much to look at. Petite about described her perfectly. She was short, standing at only 5 feet tall. The only distinctive feature about her was probably the bright, crayon red highlight in her blond bangs. Had she mentioned red was her favorite color?

She came from a long line of pure-bloods, but tended not to be as stuck up about it as most were. As said before, she was quiet and shy, and disliked drawing attention to herself. She had a small group of friends, mostly Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw instead of Gryffindor and Slytherin. Often, she hung out in the Hufflepuff common room with her friends instead of Gryffindor's...though she would admit Gryffindor's tended to be more comfy, if not more noisy.

Elizabeth could clearly remember the day she'd gotten her owl. She'd learned at an early age of Hogwarts and had been fascinated by it immensely. Oddly enough, of all the classes, her favorite was always Astronomy. Had she perhaps not been born a wizard she might've become a scientist. Often she could be found hiding out in the peace of the Astronomy tower, just watching the stars roll by.

One could say she was a nerd. She enjoyed movies like Star Trek and Star Wars, though she would never admit this aloud to anyone. She loved every second wound around the space, the final frontier. Even though she was quiet, she could ramble on and on about space for you if you'd listen. Would you listen?

Remember, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ^-^
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down