One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

The world which dyed grey isn't real

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Kako bit her lip, somthing she only did when she was nervise. "The train... But we'll have to walk to the station." she wisperd hoping Ayumu could hear her over the radeo. She could tell Lucille was vary annoyed with them, but Kako knew Lucille would have done the same if she was standing in Kako's shouse. "We need away from here as fast as posible." she exspland. Kako walked out of the kichen and checked her bag for bugs. When she found non she moved to Lucille's and Ayumu's. She sighed with releefe when she found nothing. "Who's ready to go!? I hear smors calling us!" she called picking up her own bag.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 5 Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 am

Ayumu nodded, "Train it is then. It's not that far from where we started this afternoon, it's near the cafe... I know a shortcut, of course." she said in a whisper, mind half listening to the music still.

I don't know if I'll ever make this right,
Cause I am just so broken by the bitterness of loneliness,
And I'm so scared of this.

She walked out of the kitchen to find Lucille. "Lucy, don't worry about the rest of the stuff. It's not your job to do anyway, I'll just take care of them when I get back, really." she said, knowing she probably would not be back for a long time. "Whose ready to go!? I hear s'mores calling us!"

Every night she cries,
And dies a little more each time,
Say you love me (you love me),
Nothing left inside,
Say you love me,
And the silence will set her free.

Ayumu walked up to Lucille and hugged her tightly, something she rarely to never did. "I'm sorry." she whispered in her ear. Letting go she stood back up as the song ended. "Let's go people! The s'mores are starting to sound better and better!" she called. She gave Lucille a crooked half smile, trying to comfort her a bit.

(every night she cries,
every night she cries,
the silence will set her free)
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

Kako's face pailed when she glanced out the front window and saw a cab sitting there waitting for them. She ternd around a mouthed, "Go out the back." pointing twords the back of the houes. Her hart was raicing full speed, what if they had them sirownded already? What if she couldn't get them out?

AN/

*Feels bad for short reply*

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:44 pm

/Author'snote
Sorry in advance that it's so long. I had a lot to say ^-^
[edit]rofl, Lucille only speaks once. That's hilarious[/endedit]
/endnote

Lucille set her coat on a nearby chair and began to pile the dishes on top of one another, hoping to only have to bring them in using only one trip. She always had a little challenge with herself on carrying as many things as possible without having to take another trip; whether it was carrying laundry from the dryer, or bringing dishes in from the table. She never consciously acknowledged it: it was just something she did and always had done. But right now, it was a good way to get her mind off whatever crazy thing was going on here. She knew she was getting into something by coming here with her plan, she just hadn't known quite what.

She didn't look up from her self made task until she heard her name. She looked over her shoulder to confirm who it was then back to the dishes. "Don't worry about the rest of the stuff. It's not your job to do anyway, I'll just take care of them when I get back, really." Lucille straightened and turned from the dishes, finding Kako had also been in the room. "Alright." she said, in answer to both what Ayumu and Kako said. She turned and picked up her jacket, sliding her arm back into the sleeve as she turned to the other girls. Ayumu stepped towards her then -surprising Lucille completely- hugged her. Lucille was stiff at first, but slowly relaxed, hugging Ayumu back.

She would have responded to Ayumu's apology, but her words seemed to have stopped working (for the first time in her life, it seemed) but when they stepped apart, she smiled and nodded. Apology accepted. Ayumu sent her a half smile back, so Lucille figured she got the message. She slipped the other arm into her sleeve then grabbed her small suitcase, rolling it to the door. She stopped when Kako turned around, her face looking panicked as she mouthed something. Lucille was never good at reading lips, amateur at best, but the fact that she'd only recently been using Japanese again for the last few hours hindered this even more.

However, the pointing got the message across and Lucille glanced out the window before turning around and picking up her suitcase. There was one reason she loved this suitcase: it had straps so you could use it as a backpack. She slung a strap over her shoulder and made her way towards the back, heading towards the door that lead outside. She paused a moment at the door, glancing back to Kako and Ayumu both to check if they were close behind and if it was alright to open the door. She pushed the door opening it slowly, checking to see if anything was outside. She was finally starting to catch on to what was going on. Not seeing anyone, she opened the way for the others to pass.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 am

Ayumu looked around at Kako, she had always been very good at reading lips because normally she listened to music 24/7, and people tended to get upset if they had to continually repeat themselves because of that. So she picked up reading lips a long time ago. She recognized what she said and nodded, "Go out the back." She could tell Kako was slightly panicked, but she herself stayed calm to keep from spreading it. That and she needed to stay calm so she could think clearly.

Ayumu had been holding her bag in her hand. It was red and black - as most of her items were - and was a backpack type bag. But it also was large without being hard to carry. Everything she had needed for the past few years had come out of this bag. She followed suit with Lucille and slipped her bag onto her back.

Lucille looked back to see if it was safe to open the door, Ayumu nodded quickly, the back was a very secure location. Most people couldn't tell there was even a back yard to the house. She walked past Lucille, who held the door open, and stepped into the yard. There was a high roughly 7 ft fence surrounding the entire back yard. Plants were scattered around the yard, almost all of them being abandoned for years and overgrown. They had been Ayumu's mother's, since her death no one had been there to take care of them, so this is what had happened to them. A line of trees circled around the house all the way to the front, concealing the fence also. This was why very few people noticed there was even a backyard.

Ayumu stepped towards the left of the door, walking along the wall of the house. She stopped in front of a large rose bush. It was still as perfect as always. It was blooming, it's flowers bright, blood red. This rose bush had always oddly bloomed all year long. Only her family had ever seen it. Ayumu reached and cradled one of the blossoms in her hand, leaning over slightly to smell it's sweet perfume waiting for Kako to come out.

She quickly pulled a small knife out of the back of her left boot and cut the bloom in her hand, quickly replacing the knife all in one fluid motion. She stopped momentarily. Why had she done that? She had no explanation for her own actions, which was very unusual for her. She shrugged it off and quickly tied the stem of the rose into her scarf. It settled on top and stayed there perfectly in place. This surprised Ayumu, she turned around to see if Kako and Lucille had come out yet.

/Authorsnote
HA! I challange that Lynn, Ayumu didn't even say one word! XD
/Endnote
/Authorsnote2
Well, does that answer your question about hidden weapons, Sarah? XD
/Endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 am

Kako checked a few other windows to make sure no one else was around. Then she stepped outside with Ayumu and Lucille. She blinked amazsed not only to find Ayumu had a backyard but also that it was a beautifuly over grown garden. For a few preshes momints Kako could amagin it with color. In that momint she pland to paint it the secent she got home. Then it ended and she remeberd she couldn't paint anymore. She looked down having to face that tarible detail all over again.

She took a quite breath and shook it off. She walked over to Ayumu notcing that she had cut a rose off of a rose bush and tyed it to her skarfe. It was pretty and to Kako who looked at everything through artest's eyes, there was no other exsplination needed. She mouthed "Lets go..."

/AN

Your both tring to show me up! XD

annnd nope! I asked that about Mayu!

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 am

Ayumu saw Kako looking sad, she realized it was the beauty of the garden it's self that had made her sad. She had that look on her face like whenever she talked about painting or colors.

Kako had taken a deep breath before talking towards Ayumu. She caught her looking at the rose in her scarf but said nothing else of it. Kako mouthed more words, "Lets go...". Ayumu nodded and looked over at Lucille. She made the hand gesture for "Come on." and started walking along the wall again. She walked a few seconds and came to a large decorative rock that had been almost completely covered in vines.

She stepped up on the rock carefully and peeked over the fence to check for anyone.
Seeing no one she she pulled herself over to sit on top of the fence and reached her hand down to help the others up. The fence was on the opposite side of the yard, and they needed to go this way to begin with without wasting nay time.

/Authorsnote
Well you ask that about most all of my characters! And besides, my characters almost always have a hidden knife if anything. xD What is it about them? o_O I noticed that after reading what you said, Ayu obviously has a hidden blade (in her LEFT shoe none the less, not right :O) and Miranda had one on CHB up her sleeve XD I'm pretty sure I've had other OCs with them too, go figure! XD

But now you know anyway! I have a feeling no one will want to mess with Ayumu when she's ticked off now, the knife probably would not feel good! xD
/Endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 pm

/Author'snote
Show you up? How? roflol
blah, I hate the library's computer on this site. It makes the font all big and weird when you're typing up a post -.-"" I can't ever tell how much I've actually written.
rofl, I just realized we forgot to get our shoes.... *magically puts shoes on Lucille*
/endnote

Lucille held the door for Kako to let her pass, then shut it quietly, making sure it clicked into place. Didn't need anybody figuring out where they were. She turned and got her first real look at the garden. It was beautiful, despite being only black and white with it's shades of gray. She tried to imagine it with different shades of color; reds there, yellows here, pinks there. It was even prettier in her imagination. She gave a thin lipped, grim smile. Promising herself she'd come back one day when she got the colors back.

She turned from the scene back to her friends, having been lost in her own world for a bit. Ayumu was waving at her in the universal sign for 'Get Over Here' and Lucille did a quick skip (something she always did to start her off on something faster than a walk) and ran over. She narrowed her eyes, noticing the new addition to Ayumu's scarf and tilted her head questioningly. But Ayumu began walking along the wall again, and Lucille shrugged, following after Kako.

As they neared the fence, Lucille was beginning to feel very small. It was a good two feet taller than her, and very ominous looking. She wondered if they would climb over it -which she seriously hoped they wouldn't. But Ayumu soon confirmed what Lucille feared by stepping on top of the rock. She guessed that even with the rock, she'd still be a good bit shorter than the fence. Ayumu then hoisted herself up with ease, making it look very easy -which Lucille knew it would not be. She looked at Kako, silently asking her if she could go first.

When Kako didn't object she stepped onto the rock, grabbing the fence for balance. Even on the rock, the fence was over her head. She groaned inwardly, looking for a place to put her foot. Finding one, she dug the toe of her boot so that it was in there firmly and pushed herself up, grasping Ayumu's outstretched hand. She pushed herself up, mostly using the fence to do so instead of Ayumu so as not to knock her off balance, and managed to clamber her way to the top and sat on the top for a second, feeling very dizzy from being up so high.

She looked at Ayumu and mouthed, "I don't have good balance." then tilted her head down to Kako who'd begun to step on the rock. She gave a small, sheepish shrug and hopped down to the ground, making sure to bend her knees. Despite the grass to cushion the fall, she hit the ground hard and pain shot up her legs as she fell forward onto her knees and hands. She bit her lip, not letting any sound escape and righted herself, brushing off her hands and knees. She hoped she wouldn't get grass stains.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Ayumu noticed Lucille was not very happy with the idea of climbing over the fence. She helped hoist her up on top of the fence. She mouthed the words "I don't have good balance." and Ayumu nodded to show she understood. Lucille then jumped off the fence and landed on the ground bellow rather silently, somewhat surprising Ayumu. She noticed Lucille wince in pain, obviously the landing hadn't felt that good. She hoped it didn't hurt her too bad.

She looked back to see if Kako was ready and reached her hand down to help her up. Ayumu had always had relativity good balance and a little strength, so she thought it best if she was the one helping them up.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Kako steped onto the rock and jumped a little to grabe the top of the fince. The teenagers back in Chichibu did this kind of stuff all the time. So this was child's play to Kako. She silently pulled herself up onto the fince and hopped over landing on her feet. She tilled her head at Lucille who was staring at her.

On the ground again Kako's hart was pounding again. She could hear every sengle sound for miles. Evein a telliphone ringing in someone's houes. She herd a man annser then go off talking about some random topic. She got closer to Lucille and wispers ever so sofly, "You okay?"
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Lucille stood and winced, her ankle was practically shouting profanities at her. She continued biting her lip, not allowing a single noise to escape. She leaned to her left, trying to keep weight off her ankle as she turned to see Kako's progress. Her shoulders began to sag, seeing she'd already made it to the top and hopped over easily, landing lightly on the ground. She felt her lip part, in as close as to what Lucille would call a jaw-drop, but quickly shut her mouth, glancing away in embarrassment. Great, she'd just twisted her ankle and the others were making it look like child's play. She made a silent promise to herself not to be a burden to the girls no matter what happened.

"You okay?" she gave Kako a small smile and waved her off, doing her best to keep the pain out of her face. Maybe the adrenaline would numb it later; that always happened in books and movies, so it couldn't be completely untrue. Ayumu was close behind Kako, and Lucille straightened, gingerly adding more and more weight onto her ankle. The pain had mostly become a dull throb, only screaming at her if she flattened her foot completely. She made a mental note to walk on her toes. She shifted her foot nonchalantly, hoping the other two wouldn't notice, and positioned her heel on the back of her boot. Now her foot would look flat even though she was really standing on her toes...

She looked at Ayumu wondering what they were going to do now. "Please tell me we won't be hopping any more fences." she whispered so quietly she could barely hear herself. A car passed nearby, disrupting the silence and making Lucille jump slightly. Pain shot up her right side and she grimaced, but quickly went back to her other expression, hoping the other two didn't notice.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Kako felt like she had jumped two feet when the car drove by. She ternd and looked to see it but just misst seeing if it was the cab or not. She breathed in and out quitly from panic. She stepped on the side that Lucille was favring and sliped her arm under Lucille's arm and around her waist fermly so she couldn't arguee about it later. It was ovise she wasn't okay, and all Kako card about was getting the other two to safty as quickly as posible. That wasn't going to happen if one of them was limping. "If we do, we'll make sure this dosn't happen to you again..." Kako wisperd. She looked back up at Ayumu who was still on the fince.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 am

Ayumu hopped down and landed next to Lucille and Kako quietly, meeting the ground in an almost catlike way. "Lucille..." she spoke quietly. She had seen the pain in her face, especially when the car had passed and they had jumped. "Let's go, there's a small bush line for a few hundred feet and then a quick turn to get to the shortcut I'm thinking of." she said in a hushed whisper, stretching into a standing position next to them.

She looked at Kako, questioning weather she was ready to go or not. She took off along the line of bushes.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 pm

"Don't- I'm fine!" she hissed in response to Kako wrapping her arm around her waist. She wiggled, trying to get out of Kako's grasp while making sure not to put too much weight on her right ankle. "Stop, really. We'll be too obvious like this! It'll be faster if I walk. I've got it," she made sure to keep her voice low in a whisper while still trying to pull away from Kako. "Lucille... "I'm fiiiinee. Really!" She wiggled more, trying to pull away, but Kako had a firm grip and Lucille resigned herself to leaning into her. Somewhere, in the back of her mind she was relieved for this, but her conscious mind wouldn't recognize this relief willingly. She was tough, she'd helped on the farm in France for the last seven or so years...she was by no means a wuss. She'd had many twisted ankles in her life.

Ayumu explained the plan during most of Lucille's mental war, so she missed everything up to the last few words. Ayumu looked somewhere past her right shoulder at Kako, then took off into a row of bushes. Lucille glanced at Kako waiting for her to step forward so she could fall into step. It wasn't like she could lead like this. She started forward slowly, and Lucille followed. The upside to many twisted ankles was the ability to walk without hurting it too much, however, her usual technique was thrown off by having a second person into the mix...but she soon found her body lapsing into step with Kako's. Soon they were just behind Ayumu, following to their destination.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Kako was about to clamp her hand around Lucille's mouth when she stopped talking. She started forford after Ayumu helping Lucille along. The french girl had truble falling in step at first but soon figerd it out. A group of teenagers walked by laughing and joking around. Of course Kako, Lucille, and Ayumu were behind tall bushes so they didn't notce them. Kako notced one of the boys was using a small peace of plastic with a screen. He tuched the screen while he talked to the others. Kako geussed it was a phone... But the last cell phones she had seen still had buttons. Ovisly the world had changed more then she thught. When they past by Kako looked over at Ayumu for direction. They had stopped for the teens to go by.

/AN

T.T I hate computer vireses... I MAY have fixed it but IDK... >.< Going to my uncale's houes tomorow to have him look at it.

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:56 am

The teens had passed about the time they got to the end of the bush line. "It's here." Ayumu said in a low voice. "You two ready?" she asked. Without waiting for a responce she stuck her head through the now loose bush line and looked around. There was nothing in the area and she could see the place they were headed for on the other side of the road.

Ayumu pulled her head out of the bushes and looked back again, "Kako, if Lucille will have an easier and quicker time by herself let her go on her own, don't force your help on to someone." she said, knowing it would be a bad idea to slow them down any. "She knows what's best for her, let her decide." she smiled. "The shortcut it right across from here, I didn't see anyone, so let's go." she said, parting the bushes and stepping through to the other side. She stood on the side of the road and stretched so if anyone saw her they would think she had been walking and gotten tired.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Kako looked at Lucille. She let her go only to see if she'd be okay. She wobled a little then she seemed like she could manige the pain beter then Kako had intispaited. "Do you thik you can run if you had to?" she asked in a wisper. She didn't like how loing this was taking them. She wanted them on the train leaving now! Her hart was pounding and she was afraed she'd soon have a hart attack if they didn't get to a safe place soon.

/AN

Uhmm... My labtop is spending the night with my uncale... He thinks he knows what viress I have and knows what to do about it. Tomorow I hope to have it back... -.- But I'm stuck with my dad's computer untill... Sooooo sorry about typeos. Sad I hate this computeter....

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:35 pm

The group stopped, and for a moment Lucille didn't understand why. Then she noticed the group of kids who looked at least their passing by, giggling and talking about some party the night before. It wasn't until they had passed that Lucille realized she'd been holding her breath. She let out the breath silently, glad they hadn't noticed. Ayumu asked something that Lucille barely caught, then peeked outside of the bushes. She then turned back to the pair and whispered about telling Kako to let herself do this. She bit her lip and looked away, fighting a blush: she wasn't used to people standing up for her...even though it wasn't really it still got the same reaction.

She glanced at Kako, shrugging with her left shoulder as the girl released her. Lucille swayed a little, trying to gain her balance. She gingerly put the weight back on her ankle, and adjusted her foot in her boot. The pain had mostly faded from her ankle, but she didn't want to take chances. With her foot like this, her knee would be slightly bent, but nothing that would be too noticeable unless you were staring at her. She nodded rapidly in response to Kako, leaning side to side to make sure her ankle wouldn't give out. Honestly, she didn't know if she could run, but now would be the time to find out she supposed.

Ayumu had already left the bushes a while ago and began crossing street. She looked at Kako and whispered, "We should wait until she's on the other side, it'll look suspicious if three teenagers just magically appear one after another. Follow my lead," Ayumu was already on the other side of the street, glancing back probably to check if Lucille and Kako were following. She stepped out of the bush and started talking normally as if continuing an uninterrupted conversation. "Anyway, my house is right over here. My mom's probably finishing up dinner, you could join us then we ask about the sleepover, though she'll probably say yes. I don't know why she'd say no." she did her best to sound casual. Her voice portrayed none of how freaked out she was by all this, yet how cool it was. She made sure to look before she crossed the street, and walked across making sure to stay a bit behind Ayumu wherever she was going.

That awkward moment when you realize you never hit send on a post you wrote four hours ago...
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Kako could tell that Lucille was still favring her foot. So as they walked out of the bush line to folow Ayumu Kako kept on Lucille's bad side. If they had to run she'd grab to help get away faster. There was just no way Lucille could run like this.

"That sounds like a good plan!" Kako responded, "Do you think your mom would mind if we stayed up later and got to sleep in?" she asked sounding as if it were a completly normle discution. She did this kind of stuff back at home all the time. She was inprest that Lucille was a much beter actress then Kako had thought she'd be. "I meen... I know your family likes to be early birds, but last time-" she trailed off like there would be an undrstanding between the two of them. "I meen... come on! 3AM!?" she added.

/AN

I WOVE YOU COMPUTER! Soooooooo much! *Hugs labtop*

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

Ayumu noticed what the two girls were doing as they crossed the street. She thought for a moment. She guessed they would follow her wherever she was leading if she kept walking, so she started walking towards the garden.

She smirked, overhearing their made up conversation. Soon they stepped behind a hill that the garden was behind. No one ever came to this garden, and it was now far enough away from the road that they wouldn't have to worry about people wearing them talking. "This is the garden, also the short cut I used to get home so quickly earlier." she said matter of factly, knowing the two girls behind her would be paying attention.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Kako looked around the garden. It was overgrown but undeserbed. She relased a little listning to Ayumu speek. "Are we almost to the train station?" she asked really wanting to be moving fast away from this place. She ternd and helped Lucille over an over grown tree root.

/AN

pale Oh no! It's sooo short! Don't kill me! Crying or Very sad

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

/Author'snote
Went ahead and deleted the rant so I didn't double post, bc noone likes double posting ._. Anyway, tired but I'm determined to reply today so I don't make you guys wait another whole long seven days of torturous waiting since school is killing my hyper activity lever. So I apologize in advance if this reply is terrible bc I'm so tired XD I'm pretty sure my author'snote makes no sense but I'm not going to bother to go back and edit it because it's really not that important. what matters is what will follow <3
/endnote

Lucille shrugged, laughing easily. "Yeeaah, sorry about that. Mom's a bit odd about stuff like that sometimes." she sent Kako a sidelong glance and rolled her eyes while making the universal sign for crazy by spinning her finger in a circle near her ear. "You get used to it after a while, though." She didn't know why she continued the conversation, but she figured it would have been safer to respond incase anyone was listening...not that anyone was...she hoped. Soon, with Ayumu leading, the trio were climbing a hill to someplace Ayumu seemed to know. Lucille had to pay special attention to her footing to make sure she didn't hurt it further. The hill was hardly steep at all, but with her ankle as it was she might as well have been trying to rock climb.

Once at the top of the hill, they could see a garden below. It was very beautiful, similar to Ayumu's back garden and Lucille had to take a deep breath just to soak in the smell coming from the flowers. It smelled amazing, she almost wished she could bottle it up as a perfume. "This is the garden, also the short cut I used to get home so quickly earlier." Lucille let out a small sigh, almost with an ''o'' sound. So this had been how she'd gotten here so fast. It made enough sense to her for now. She dropped her gaze back to the ground, watching her step carefully; it was a lot harder to go down than up. But again, the hill was very small and they were at the bottom in no time.

The garden was even more beautiful this close, Lucille could practically feel all the yellows bombarding her senses. She almost wanted to run over and grab the biggest yellow flower and stick it in her ear, but she was somewhat worried the garden belonged to someone and didn't want to take one. She looked everywhere, soaking in everything and noticed a small path to their left where flowers seemed to be missing, there were a few stems that were broken. But she didn't think much of it, it couldn't be too unusual to think that a little girl had maybe come over to pick some for her mother. "Are we almost to the train station?" who looked to be practically bouncing around in nervous, anticipation. She turned then and helped Lucille over a tree root she'd nearly stumbled over, and Lucille smiled her thanks.

She thought Ayumu's path was an odd one, they were still heading straight towards a building that Lucille thought they would have turned from a long time ago. But Ayumu kept plowing ahead, and Lucille had no reason to doubt her; she didn't know this shortcut. She looked around for some door she might use and saw none. She was really, reeaaallllllly hoping they were not going to have to scale that wall as it did NOT look easy whatsoever. However, she was even more surprised when Ayumu pushed on a wall and the girls found themselves looking into a space between two buildings. Had she been paying closer attention, she might have noticed the slight discoloration in the brick Ayumu had pushed. Nonetheless, she let out a quiet "Woah" and looked at the other girl sending her a very obvious How-In-The-Heck-Did-You-Do-That look.

MIRA:
Sorry I kind of godmodded you, I just figured you'd do the same thing you did in your last reply since we're going the same way so I wanted to get a longer reply in so you wouldn't have to deal with a doormat Lucille for the rest of the week or until I get around to replying
Ayumu's shortened reply here:
"She took a sharp right into what looked to be an empty alleyway. With the coast clear she pushed a brick in and stepped out on the other side of the alley wall with one fluid motion. She turned around and inhaled deeply, she was standing in a garden now. She took off in a quick dash across the garden, bending down and plucking a handful of the blooming buds as she went."

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 pm

/AN Alright, I'm going to geuss that the purple letters is Miranda's reply. 'o.O end/

Kako blinked when Ayumu basicly ignord her. She folowed close behind her looking back every so offten and evein back tracking a little to make sure Lucille was still with them. She couldn't risk loosing her, not now.

After sefrol crazy twists and tearns Kako found them in the arrea she had grown up in. Kako also knew it was one of the most dangres arreas in Tokyo. There was a group of musculer guys standing togeather near a truck. They spoke to eachuther harshly, one waved a gun around carlisly. This was all they needed to run into right now, a gang. One of them notced Kako looking at them as they walked by. He lunged at her a little just to see her jump. When she did they laughed amoung themselfs. She didn't know what was wrong with her, years ago she eather wouldn't have notced them or would have known beter then to be looking at them. "What's a nice rich girl like you doing out here so late?" one of them yelled. Kako took Lucille's hand and gripped it. She know the train staion was just down the rode a little.

Once they got to the staion Kako stepped up to the ticket booth. "Are there any compartments left?" she asked. The man looked up at her, "On what train?" he asked. "Any train..." she annserd. He looked back at his computer. "Yeah... Theres one on it's way to Fukushima, Comparment 4." He told her. Kako hesitaited. Her family was old fashen so of course she knew all the superstions, and evein folowed some of them. In Japan the nomber 4 sounds much like the word used for "Death". Becose of this offten the nomber is skipped when numbring things like hosibltle rooms. This was most likly why no one wanted compartment 4. "We'll take it..." she said handing him the money to pay for it with out a secont thought.

She handed Ayumu her ticket and said "Aki-san, your ticket." then handed Lucille her's saying, "And Ami-san, yours." She used the first names that came to her mind... If someone was listning in now, they would be lost in the croud of voices with difrent names. Once they where on the train moving, she knew they would be safe, the movement of the train would make it too loud to undrstand over a bug.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

OOC: Nononono, Sarah, you misunderstood. She hasn't replied, I copy and pasted an old reply from before (around the time when Lucille and Kako were in the taxi and Ayu was doing her own thing) to show why I made Lucille do what she did up to the alleyway. Mira can still make her reply and do all that stuff, she hasn't ignored you (unless Mira chooses to make Ayumu do that) Sorry, I was tired and I guess it didn't make sense.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

OCC: Grate... that makes a LOT more since... >.< Sorry, Miranda hasn't been repling eather so half of me was asooming something was wrong and she can't replie... Becose I see her online, but she does nothing. 'o.O IDK whats going on... Maybe she's just not been in the mood. I'm gana zap her a FB messige to ask her to take a look at this and see if she wants me to eddit or not.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum