One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

The world which dyed grey isn't real

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Lynnea Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

"What? That's ridiculous. You can't be serious. Why? Why start over like that?" Lucille asked, shocked by this new bit of information. She couldn't imagine have to just leave on a whim like that. The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She'd hate to have to leave everything behind then have to go to that prison that was her home...where they bribed cab drivers for fun. Her stomach churned a bit as she remembered the earlier ride. But she shook off the memory, instead paying attention to what Kako said...

/Author'snote
Sorry it's short.. and yes, this is short...by my standards T_T
/endnote
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Kako sighed, "Uhmm... My Dad had a fernished mansion waitting for us..." she said, "Sooo it wasn't exsatly a hard start over... Things were beter after I got ust to the rules, then this happend." she said pointing around the room and then at her watercolour painttings. "Dad got some sort of new job... I go to the best school in Japan." she exspland. Kako remeberd what it had been like right before they moved. She tuched her rose locket remebring her brother and how he had died. Evein before the hosbitle bills and funirolse her family had been really poor. Her brother's death just made this evein worse. She remeberd Ayumu and Lucille's parints would send in exstra money for Kako's lunch. She had felt bad about that when she was living in a mansion.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:40 am

Ayumu walked over and flipped her music player on that she had in the kitchen. You would find some sort of music player in every room of this house, she had them put in ever since...

A shiver went down her spine at the thought. She pushed play on the music player. Ayumu smiled happily as one of the best guitar intros she knew of filled her ears. She then sighed at the irony of the lyrics, but decided to get over herself. She had to cook.

I'm coming home
I've been gone for far too long
Do you remember me at all?

Ayumu continued her work in the kitchen, working as quickly as she had in the market, but she had enough things going on to keep herself occupied. She took out the fortune cookies and put them on a pretty platter while the rest of the items cooked. She placed the platter by the door so she could get it on her way out easily.

It hurts
Wounds so sore
Now I'm torn, now I'm sore
I've been far away
When I see your face my
Heart's burst into fire

She went and checked the fish that was grilling on the stove. She seasoned it just lightly. She cooked the fish because she knew Lucille didn't particularly like raw sushi, it made her nervous. Ayumu and Kako had always grown up around it, so it was natural for them, but being a good host meant making things you knew your guests would like.

Has this world stopped turning?
Are we forever to be apart?

Ayumu paused and sighed, waiting for the food to finish cooking she stood and listened until the last lines of music.

I'm leaving
I'm screaming
I'm dreaming
When hearts burst into fire

/authorsnote
xD there you two go, go having to eat RAW sushi!
/endnote
/authorsnote2
xD The song is Hearts Burst Into Fire by Bullet for my Valentine. I actually brought up Pandora and it was the first song to come on, so yayz for Pandora helping me to make my roleplay more than just a few lines xD
/endnote2
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 am

/AN

I've had RAW fish sushi before... and liked it. Sooo this is fine by me! We're stuck untill Lynn comes home. :\

end\
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 3 Empty Post Title? Just testing don't mind this.

Post by Lynnea Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

"Oh...." Lucille said quietly, she had nothing else to say to that. Or did she? As Kako gestured around the room, and to her paintings, Lucille suddenly remembered the reason she was here. Somehow, she'd managed to forget between getting to see her old friends again and that ridiculously crazy cab ride. Then the music started in the kitchen and made her jump considerably. It'd been so quiet before. She really wanted to bring up the whole reason she'd come to Japan, but decided she should wait for Ayumu. Better to only have to explain it once than a million times, no? So she asked a different question bugging her.

"So, how did your dad have a furnished mansion already? Did the new company he work for pay for it, like your schooling I guess?" She was curious about a lot of things. How had Kako gone from barely going on, to being so well off? She wondered what Kako's definition of a mansion was. To one who had lived on the streets (not that Kako had!) a normal house would seem like a mansion. But she'd said something about the best school in Japan? Maybe she lived in an actual mansion.

/Author'snote
I'm gonna try and get in a few replies today before Fino picks me up~
/endnote
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Kako also jumped a little when she herd the music. But it didn't bother her half as much as the screens had, plus it was mufled by the walls and small distence.

"That's a really good question, I wish I had the annser..." Kako responded, "My mom dosn't know eather... It's not like we can ask, old fashen vews meens neather of us can speek to him with out him speeking first." she said a little frustrated, becose she really wanted to know espeshol now. She smiled, "When we got there, there was a chef annnd a maid. But of course my mother fires both on the spot!" She sat up strate and put on finger in the air then fake her mother's higher voice, "If Kako is to be a good houes wife I must train her to do so! A maid and chef will inable her!" she leend back again, "Not like I have much else to do anyway... annnd we don't use most of the rooms anyway."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Lucille wrinkled her nose. She would hate that. She had a great relationship with her father, he always managed to deal with her never ending rain of questions. She couldn't imagine what it'd be like in a place where she had to wait to be acknowledged before speaking. A shiver went up her spine that she couldn't control. She couldn't help but later giggle at Kako's impression of her mother, but it quickly morphed to another nose crinkle. Honestly, that all sounded terrible to her. She couldn't imagine her family being old fashioned like that. The thought left a bad taste in her mouth, but she shook it off.

"How big is it? Your house I mean. she asked, running a hand through her hair to give it something to do. Her hands always seemed to have a need to do something while she was talking. It probably annoyed her more than it did anyone else.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Kako thought a momint, "My old apartment, Ayumu's houes, annnd yours here in Japan could fit confrtuble inside... Annnd there'd still be room left." She desied. "I don't know how many bedrooms and bathrooms there are... Two kitches two dinningrooms... Sefrol living rooms. Only one has a TV and I'm not aloud in there. There's a whole arrea I'm not alowd in. Most likly becose it has all the electronics." Kako exspland, "I wonder if Dad would ever let me have you viset."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm

The song changed, Ayumu paused, recognition it. Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance. She closed her eyes as stabs of pain went through her heart. 'Here of all places...' she thought. Recomposing herself she went back to work.
Ayumu took the fish off the grill and let it cool as the song started playing.

I never said I'd lie and and wait forever
If I died we'd be together
I can't always just forget her
But she could try.

Then she went over and stirred the pasta, making sure it wouldn't stick. It was a treat for Lucille, but also herself and Kako, she was preparing it a way that was most likely going to be unusual for all of them.

At the end of the world or the last thing I see
You are never coming home
Never coming home.

Ayumu took a ragged breath, forcing herself to deal with the fact the song was playing, she told herself it was just a song, and shouldn't effect her. That she had to get over it.

And all the things that you never ever told me

She took the rice out of the rice cooker and put it into three small bowls, putting the remaining into a larger one,

And all the smiles that are ever ever.

And Slammed the rice cooker's lid.

Ever
Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies.

Ayumu froze for a moment, forcing herself to work and moved to put the bowls of rice on a platter she would use to take the food out on. When she finished moving them all on she walked over and sat the platter next to the other with the fortune cookies on it.

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home
Never coming home
never coming home
Never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna

Ayumu leaned against the counter and paused for a moment, listening to the final few notes to the song. She sighed and went to finish cooking the pasta.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Kako over head the words "Never comeing Home" come from Ayumu's rade in the kitchin. Quitly she took that frazes in. She herd her father exsplan, "Katsuo is never coming home" right after he flatlind. She took a quite breath in and smiled at Lucille again to hide her thoughts.

/AN

Everyone kinda feels MIA... Just sorda tring to kick start things again... Ohh annnd I'm asooming dark red is okay? I'll change it if not... ^^ Don't kill me!

end\
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 am

/Author'snote
Mira, you're evil T_T that's one of mine and Kaylee's favorite music video songs atm stuck in my head! evilevilevilevil. lol! Sorry about the late reply btw, just been busy. Lots of stuff goin on~ I'll try and make it worth the wait at least.
and yosh, darkred is fine ^-^
/endnote

"Wow..." she gasped, trying to imagine a hou- a mansion so huge. She'd figured it would've been big, but not huge...gigantic really. She blinked in awe, not really jealous more than plain out shocked. "Visit? Gosh, that'd be...that'd be amazing. I can't imagine what it's like, living in a home so huge. I bet you loose stuff often, I know I would." she giggled as the new song came on, she paused to listen, not really recognizing the words. It was kind of a slow song, and Lucille wished Ayumu would turn up the volume a bit for them to hear. "Do you think we should offer to help with dinner?" she used this as an excuse to want to go into the kitchen, other than the song.

She looked back at Kako (She found she'd been looking up at the ceiling as she listened to the fisrt lyrics of song for some reason.) and just caught her small intake of breath. A small shadow had passed over the girl, her mood had subtly changed and she'd suddenly looked very small, almost frail. But a split second later, the shadow had passed. The girl hid her previous emotions behind a smile, an almost forced looking smile. But Lucille, being so full of emotions herself living with her heart on her sleeve, had a knack for being able to guess how they really felt when they hid behind a facade of happiness and smiles.

"Kako... she said quietly, scooting just a little closer -but not too close, of course. She'd learned earlier Kako had a space bubble. She scooted just close enough that she could reach out an arm and rub her back if something happened. She stayed just over an arm's length away, staring into Kako's eyes, hoping to catch a flicker of her real emotions. She'd only met a few people who could keep the sadness out of their eyes enough to fool Lucille, and she hoped Kako wouldn't be one of them. "Are you alright?"

Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Kako felt ockweird as Lucille reacted to the size of her houes. She wanted to take it back, lie and say she was wrong it's smaller then that! But Kako had been programed to tell the truth and lieing was almost emposible for her.

She was about to ask Lucille how long she had been out of the contry when she asked about helping with dinner. She knew in other contrys that was the normle costem, but Kako had never undrstood that. Can't they have faith in the host? It seemed so rude! But then Lucille asked her if she was alright. "Yeah... I'm fine..." she annserd, "Just... Every once in a while- I see or hear a reminder of my Brother." she exspland sudinly relived by the fact that Lucille had acholy known him. Her parints never spoke or displayed pichers of him and of course they had moved only three mounths after he died. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to block the memory of his fall down the school stares. He was supost to drive Kako, Lucille, and Ayumu some where. As he walked down the stares he triped, hitting his head. Kako remeberd running down the steps sefrol at a time and waking him up. At the hosbitle he fell into an acoma... after two weeks he just stopped breathing. "It's not exsatly something you can get over..." she said.

Kako sudinly looked around the room. Ayumu was only a year yunger then her. Wouldn't she still be living with her family? Where were they? "Lucille..." she wisperd softly to insure Ayumu wouldn't hear in the kittch, "Where is the rest of the Hatsuye family?" She had figerd (Wrongly) Lucille and Ayumu had been in beter contact lately since they seemed to have met up at the cafe'.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Lucille noticed Kako's awkwardness, and cast her glance downwards. It seemed like she had a knack for awkward question asking too. She never knew what was so awkward about what she said, but she somehow always found the right thing to say. She'd have to figure out how to stop that later. She played with the hem of her dress, pretending to smooth it out so she wouldn't have to look up at Kako. That sometimes made people feel less awkward, when you weren't looking at them at least. Or so it seemed, Lucille wouldn't really know. She just figured it was nicer when people weren't staring at you when you felt awkward, so you do whatever it was people dd to make themselves feel slightly less awkward.

"Oh...I'm sorry. It must be hard." as far as Lucille could tell, Kako was telling the truth about her sudden shadow passage. So Lucille reached out and patted her shoulder; giving her an encouraging smile. She didn't seem to need much more than that, it didn't look like she was about to break down and start crying. "Of course not. Losing a family member shouldn't be something you should just shrug off and forget. Especially not something like that." she paused, rubbing her lips together as she searched for the right words. "I wish I knew what to say, but I can't say I've really been in this situation before to know how you feel and help." she gave a small, sad smile.

Lucille blinked at the small, whisper, almost barely heard over the music blaring in the kitchen. Okay, it wasn't exactly blaring; it was just heard like the wind drifting through the hallway. But that's how quiet Kako's whisper was. Quieter than the already quiet room. Or maybe Lucille just had bad hearing, she wouldn't know. She leaned closer, recognizing her name, and turned her head away so that she could hear better. "Uhm...I don't...I don't know." she was caught off guard. She hadn't really wondered where her family was. She suddenly felt very dense for not recognizing obvious things, yet seeing the little, insignificant details. "I haven't seen her in a couple years..." she made sure to keep her voice low, like Kako's, trying not to speak too loudly.

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Kako raised an eyebrow, "You meen you havn't had contact with Ayumu for that long?" she wisperd back siprised. "That would meen all three of us met up in the same place at the same time after years of no contact at all." she added with a wisper. Her comunity had bugs (small microphones) all over the place and most of the teens in the arrea had lernd how to wisper too softly for them to pick it up. Becose of that Kako's hearing was amazing. She seemed to be calulating the odds of there reuyen taking place. "What are the odds?" she smiled trying to hide the fact she almost wondred if some how someone else had set it up.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Lucille smiled sheepishly, shrugging as she did so. "Honestly, I didn't really expect to find you at all. I went to Ayu's old house first, but she wasn't there... So I went to the Cafe. Do you remember us going there when we were younger? I figured I'd be able to find her there, if no where else..." she laughed, quietly suddenly feeling shy. She hoped Kako wouldn't ask why she'd come in the first time, she didn't want to explain her plan more times than necessary. She was paranoid about hearing it out loud, like it suddenly wasn't a secret anymore.

Really, she'd rather do it all on her own. She was paranoid about being caught by whoever had the colors. How 'evil' would they be? Would they kill her if they knew her intentions? Would they hold her hostage and make her a slave? All kinds of possibilities wrapped around her mind. So many things could happen, people could be hurt. But she couldn't do this on her own, she needed help. Like she'd thought earlier, she noticed minuscule little things. Things that probably would not end up helping her any. She had a big picture type plan, but she needed to refine the finer details. And to do that, she needed to work together with someone.

She hoped that over dinner a good time would pop up for her to start rambling on about all the things in her head. If not, she'd have to some how move the conversation in that direction. She couldn't stay in Japan forever, she was still in school, after all. And she definitely wanted to finish. She'd left about a week after school had gotten out, hoping Ayumu would be out too. It'd been a gamble, but there really wasn't any time to waste, none at all. Lucille Dumont had a lot of things on her mind. Not a lot of it made sense, but it made as much sense as it was going to so there wasn't any use in keeping it secret for so long.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Kako noded remebring the hours they had spent in that vary Cafe' togeather. "To tell you the truth..." She said softly, "I didn't evein think I'd find anyone I knew here..." she admited. "My mother gave me the ticket not long after I became so frustrated with not being able to paint I started screeming too loudly." she said. Kako had always been a soft spoken person, it look a lot to get her to the point of screeming. She poused a momint, "Painting was the one thing I could do to feel close to Katsuo... annnd when they said col- never exsisted... It felt like they were saying my brother never lived." She fixed her eyes on the ground and comprest her emoshens beter.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 am

Ayumu finished up quickly making dinner, setting everything in bowls or on dishes next to the door. She thought for a moment, the night needed a special touch. She went to the other side of the kitchen and brought a CD of some of her music on it out. She walked half smirking over to the CD player and popped it in, turning it to the right track number...

Lost in stereo, lost in stereo
Lost in stereo, lost in stereo

Ayumu smiled happily, turning the volume up loud enough she knew the others would be able to hear. She went over and grabbed some of the dishes and walked out the door. "Whose ready for dinner?" she called over the music.

Blowing up I'll take you down
Living in the radio lost in the stereo sound

She worked quickly and brought all of the dishes out sitting them in the dining area, which was off the sitting area where Lucille and Kako were in.

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
She's out of control, so beautiful
And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know
I'm losing hope 'cause she's so

She brought out the last of the things and set the table. She walked back in the sitting area, "You two hungry yet?" she asked, almost yelling over the music. She smiled happily, she loved her music, sometimes a little too much.

Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 am

Lucille giggled at Kako's first words, then grew solemn. Lucille stared at her when she skipped over the word color. She didn't like that she wouldn't say the word. There was nothing wrong with color, or the word. She was going to have to get Kako to say color. They were going on a quest for it so she might as well get over whatever problems she had with it. Of course, neither may want to go on the mission with her. She'd not thought of that. What would happen if they didn't want to help her find the colors. She began organizing arguments in her head.

She'd been about to try to get Kako to say color when the music started up again, but much louder this time. She jumped, turning towards the kitchen, wide eyed in shock. Then she heard Ayumu speak from the kitchen about dinner, and her shock turned to a smile which grew into laughter. They'd been so quiet the last few minutes the sudden change in volume had been entirely unexpected. She hadn't even really noticed the music stop. She stood up and smoothed out her dress before offering a hand to Kako to help her up off the ground. She'd found her legs had gone slightly numb and she tried shaking them out a little, without it looking too obvious.

"Are you kidding, Ayu? I'm starving. I could smell that pasta cooking from in here!" she yelled back, grinning as she made her way to the table.All the food looked so delicious, she wasn't sure where she'd start when she got her food. "Mmm, Ayu, if your food tastes half as good as it smells, you oughtta win some sort of prize for it." she laughed, taking a seat at the table after Ayumu had sat.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 am

Ayumu had slipped out of her slippers into her socks and taken a seat at the table. "You french and your noses for pasta!" she said laughing. "I don't know how it tastes, I haven't tested it yet, so you'll have to find out for yourself. I somehow doubt it would be worthy of any prizes though." she said passing the pasta bowl to Lucille.

/Authorsnote
In Japan, you say "itadakimasu" ("I gratefully receive") before eating, and "gochisosama (deshita)" ("Thank you for the meal") after finishing the meal.

It is not uncommon in private households and in certain restaurants (e.g. izakaya) to share several dishes of food at the table rather than serving each person an individual dish. When eating from shared dishes, move some food from the shared plates onto your own with the opposite end of your chopsticks or with serving chopsticks that may be provided for that purpose.

Source
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 pm

/AN

Did I evein need to take all theas notes? XD

<p>End\

Kako rubed her ears when the music came on. They played music in her gated comunity but not loudly. She smiled and didn't let anyone see it was too loud for her. She had to get ust to this, she didn't want to live in that place forever and if this was what the rest of the world was like she had to get ust to it.

Kako sliped out of her slippers and took a place at the table. Politly she said, "Itadakimasu" to Ayumu. She looked at the food and smiled when she saw the Sushi. She didn't get sushi much at home anymore, since her dad liked to make it and he was almost never home. Her mother's sushi was tarible, so she just never did.

Last edited by Juliet on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

/Author'snote
It was probably for me since the website has a tendency not to work lD I've only seen it once at the library :/
btw, why do you put so much spaces between your paragraphs and author'snotes?
(later added:) I can't remember any other dishes that Ayumu made, so I'll only mention the three Razz
/endnote

"Ooh, itadakimasu~" she began to place some of the pasta onto her plate, a little clumsily at first from a lack of practice with chopsticks, but soon the old muscle memory kicked in and she was able to maneuver the chopsticks correctly. "I'm sure it tastes amazing!" she tried to keep the crinkle out of her nose when she realized there was also sushi, to which she was NOT a fan of. Odd for a native Japanese girl, but it'd been true. She took a little sushi off the plate to be polite though, hoping not to offend Ayumu. Her mom had always gotten on her case about how picky she was. She managed to keep the "ick" feeling out of her face though, and decided to finish the fish first so she'd get the taste out of her mouth with the pasta that was currently sending tantalizing smells up her nose.

She took a nice helping of rice too, rice and pasta were both at the very top of her favorite dishes list, so she knew for what she didn't eat in sushi she would make up for in that. Once all the food had been passed around she started eating the sushi, resisting the urge to plug her nose to eliminate the taste. She tried, with difficulty, to look like she was perfectly fine. She couldn't wait to dig into the pasta. About three bites into the sushi, she decided enough was enough and took a bite of pasta. She moaned in happiness while she chewed, taking a moment to smile at Ayumu. "Ayu, this is the best pasta I have ever tasted," she said, laughing and taking another bite before turning back to the sushi.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Kako took some sushi and raised an eyebrow when she saw Lucille take some. Was she acholy going to eat it? It would be rude not to now. She whoched Lucille take a bite of the sushi and try really hard to hide how much she disliked it. Kako had to bite the side of her lip to keep from bursting out in laughter. She looked down at her plate of Sushi, rise and veggtibles and then over at Ayumu. She cot Aymum's glance and gave her a 'Don't take Lucille persinoly' kind of look. "The Sushi is wondrful." Kako said with a smile tring not to glance at Lucille who was tring to eat it again.

/AN

I don't... It just sorda did it... >.< annnd some how I knew someone was gana ask about that this time around! XD

end\
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 am

Ayumu muttered itadakimasu under her breathe with her eyes closed, directing it towards the sky. She took some of the rice and sushi, putting it on her own plate. She noticed Lucille take a piece of sushi and tilted her head slightly. She put some pasta along with some of the other items she had cooked on her plate also.

She smiled gently as Lucille tried to eat her sushi, having an obvious distaste for it, something she had always had. "You don't have to eat the rest of it if you don't want to Lucy, though I am honored you would at least try it on my behave. Feel free to eat all the pasta you wish in it's stead." She said softly, truly happy she would try it.

Ayumu glanced back at Kako and nodded, "Thank you Kako, and I somehow doubt my pasta is the best ever, Lucille." she said turning her head to look at Lucille.

Last edited by Rose Rathe on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:47 am

Kako fell silent for a momint. She remeberd over hearing that Ayumu had been traviling. Maybe her whole family was and they had just sent her back to check on there home. She would sertinly be meeting back up with them, right? But she could since the tenchen Ayumu felt just being in this bilding, something happend. She knew Ayumu's yunger brother had been kidnaped but nothing after that. Do to Kako not being in the family she did not know about the fighting that started among the family, as far as she knew the Hatsuyes had become evein more closly nit then before.

She fored herself to look up and cashiwoly asked, "Where is the rest of your family Ayu? Your a little young to be on your own."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Ayumu froze mid-bite for a moment before regaining composure. She had been slightly expecting this. It was something she would have to deal with. She finished taking her bite and swallowed. "They died in a car crash soon after the two of you left. I stayed with the widow that lived down the street for a few years after that. Everyone assumed I was in the wreck also and dead, so I've not been forced to do anything such as work or school. That's why I've been able to travel for the past few years by myself." she said clearly.

When she had finished speaking she went back to eating just as before, trying to conceal the painful memories flashing through her mind. She was reminded of the song she had heard earlier that day.

One got addicted
And the other ran away
Some settled down a familiar place
One let's go of the wheel
While the other one steers
One got the money that the other put away
Some held their ground and the others couldn't stay
A few just followed their dreams while the others stood clear
One found religion and the other lost faith
One sold something that he never could replace
Both looked back to see if the coast was clear
One hits the bottle till his problems go away
The other never made it home from school that day
Sometimes I wish I could just disappear
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum