One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting

Go down

Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting Empty Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting

Post by Rose Rathe Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Roleplay: 白い祈り Shiroi inori

Her violet eyes stared onward, unseeing, as she walked. Hatsuye Ayumu. 16. Japanese. No family. No friends. Favorite colors are red and black. Loves fedoras. Also loves music. The world is colorless. People think there is hope. There is no hope.
These are the things she repeats to herself to make sure she dosn't loose all of her sanity. If she cannot remeber one of those, she figures she must have lost her mind.
Ayumu walks onward, just like her name made her destant to. She dosn't want to do this, but she's bored, and what does she have to loose? It's not like that little nagging voice in the back of her mind telling her to walk is just going to shut up.
She sighs, ajusts her rose ring and turns her music up a bit louder, hoping to drown out the voice a little. If only she had any idea what she was about to get herself into...

(The reason her first name (Ayumu) comes before her last (Hatsuye) is because in japan, the family (last) name comes before the first.)

Ayumu's Playby: Maki Horikita.
Ayumu's clothing, with and without color.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting Empty Re: Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 am

(Childhood to Present summery:)

When Ayumu was 7 her older brothers, Seiki, who was 16, and Jirou, who was 10 went to school while she was home sick. Jirou got kidnapped unexpectedly on the way home, Seiki was unable to do anything about it, to which made him very depressed.

A few months after Jirou was kidnapped, nothing was heard from him, and he is presumed dead. Seiki goes into a depressed state even more, and begins flunking in school despite the punishment both there and at home. Ayumu watched as her family began fighting constantly, her always calm father and older brother arguing constantly over the most foolish of things and her mother not being able to do anything about it, would take Ayumu to a garden until it stopped. Ayumu retains no memories of the garden oddly, but is calmed everything she is in a beautiful garden.

Soon Seiki got caught behind the school with a cigarette, smoking it, which was strictly prohibited. The school called their parents to come and collect him, not being able to do anything further with him. Ayumu's parents took her to the old widow's that had always been a family friend while they went to get Seiki. They went and got Seiki, both him and their father arguing as they had constantly for the past few months. As they were going to pick Ayumu back up, they got into a disastrous wreck. No one knows what caused the wreck, and the fuel tank caught fire afterwards and burnt the car and everything inside. The emergency people found both of Ayumu's parents, but not her brother. He was assumed to have been burnt beyond being recognized as a person. It was assumed Ayumu must be in the car, as no one knew she was staying elsewhere.

Ayumu went into a state of shock after finding out from the old widow, who heard the news, that the last of her family had been killed. She stayed with the old widow, who had took pity upon her, knowing she had no where else to stay and having always liked both Ayumu and her family. Soon after she turned 10 the Iro aa Iroaseta happened, which somehow provided a way for her to snap out of her state of shock.

For the next 4 years she stayed with the widow and worked for her, feeling she needed to pay her back for all the years somehow. She soon felt she needed to travel though, away from where she was. At 14, the government had still not found out Ayumu was alive. Having no school obligations at this point she left to travel on her own with the old widow's blessing, who said she needed to find herself and where she belonged in the world.

For the next few years, she traveled across Japan by herself. She looked older then she was, so no one questioned her age.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

I thought somebody might find this amusing. I recently found a band whose vocalist is named Ayumu. She actually even looks quite similar to how I imagined Ayumu would, granted a little older.

Basically it amuses me because it's very easy to say that this band member could be Ayumu, years later down the road.

This is what the band member looks like.

Spoiler:
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum