One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Random "Eye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Random "Eye"

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Random "Eye" Empty Random "Eye"

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 am

"Excuse me, Miss, but the shop is closing. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Lauren blinked, looking up from her book to see a waitress not much older than herself, hovering over her table, obviously trying to be courteous and polite to the customer, but also annoyed by Lauren's presence. She looked around the cafe and realized she was the only one left, not counting the pimply teenaged boy sweeping around the coffee tables.

"Sorry," Lauren began, stuffing her bookmark in her book and dropping it unceremoniously into her tote bag. "I hadn't noticed everyone leaving." she pulled on her newsboy cap and swung her tote bag onto her shoulder while the waitress stared at her, almost as if she were mentally tapping her foot impatiently. "I really am sorry, the book was just so-"

"Just please go, you don't need to apologize. I just want to lock up the cafe." the girl interrupted, trying in vain to keep the impatience out of her voice. Lauren nodded and turned to weave her way through the tables as quickly as she could.

She stumbled out of the cafe, pulling the brim of her cap lower onto her eyes to combat the harsh sun. The heat of the afternoon was already making her uncomfortable and she crossed the street hurriedly, trying to keep out of peoples' ways and stay relatively unnoticed. In this small town, Lauren seemed to have picked up an uncanny ability to run into somebody she knew from somewhere every single time she went out. Today, she was hoping to actually get home quickly without stopping for conversations. She just wanted to sit down in her air conditioned apartment and read. She kept her eyes downcast and her arms close, weaving her way through what little pedestrian traffic there was.

But of course, this was Lauren and luck was never on her side when she wanted it. With an oof, she found herself bumping into an unseen person and dropped her tote bag, it's contents spilling out onto the sidewalk. "Sorry, I didn't see you there," she mumbled quickly, not looking up at the human obstacle as she knelt down to pick up her things. "My mind was elsewhere, sorry." she repeated, gathering her things up off the sidewalk as quickly as she could.

-------------------------------------------------------
ooc: welp, I got bored, so here's what my character looks like ^_^ ((click the spoiler button and the image is inside there I didn't want to take up a whole bunch of space with the pic lol))
Spoiler:

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

Random "Eye" Empty Re: Random "Eye"

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:23 pm

"Uff" Mia said as Lauren bumped into her causing her to fall to her knees. There was a gunshot from down the street and an unadibule screem. Mia hopped to her feet grabed Lauren's arm and pulled her behind the cafe'. Those men were ofter her... and posibly Lauren now too....
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Lauren's head snapped up at the gunshot. "What was-woah!" she stumbled to her feet, propelled into the air by the unknown girl. She felt herself being swung around then slammed into the cold brick wall. She blinked, trying to let her eyes adjust to the shadows as her heart raced in her chest. "What's going on? Who are you?" Lauren asked, feeling panicked. This was a turn of events she never would have expected in her wildest dreams.

Last edited by Lynnea on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Mia slipped her hand over Lauren's mouth, "That man is out for blood! He'll kill us both if you don't shut up!" she wisperd getting real close to Lauren's face. She slid Lauren down the wall then usherd her behind a bush to hide.

A group of men came busting into the allyway. They shot there guns and screemed in Italian. Mia looked uneasy at the sound of there words. She was sure this other girl wouldn't undrstand what they were saying, but the sound of there voices would tell all.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Lauren's eyes widened and she gripped her tote bag tightly as Mia pushed her down the length of the wall of the alleyway. She swallowed uneasily as they got behind a bush and held her breath while the men made chaos. "Oh my god, why are they speaking Spanish? Are they drug dealers? Are you trafficking drugs? Ohmygod." Lauren hissed, feeling panic bubble up in her gut
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Mia slipped her hand back over Lauren's mouth and clamped it shut right as the man all ternd a shot five bullits that langed really close to the two girls. Another man screemed "STOP" and pulled Mia out from behind the bush. Mia cursed in Italian and began telling the other men off. The men just laughed at her. Someone else fired a out a shot from across the town and everyone looked in that direction. Mia took the chance to grab Laura's arm again and make a run for it. "Come on come on come on!" she said making randum terns in a despret attempt to loose the gang of men. "Do you have a car!?" Mia begged.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/58/86/93/mia13.jpg
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Lauren covered her own mouth to bite back a scream. No no no no no, she did NOT want to be killed by drug dealers. Oh why hadn't she left the cafe just a little earlier, or even a little later, anything other than this would have been so much better. She gasped as Mia picked her up and started dragging her down the maze that were the backstreets. She felt herself hyperventilating as she desperately tried to keep from tripping over her own clumsy feet. "N-no, I'm in college, I don't have any money. I take the bus." Lauren answered breathlessly trying to keep up with the girl. "We might be able to catch the 8o'clock subway train if we head back to the main street." she said, breathing hard as she picked up the pace to lead the way.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Mia stopped to cheach her breath, "A subwaya?" she said the name as if it seemed foren to her. "Those are fast and underground, right?" she didn't wait for Lauren's answer. She grabed her hand and pulled her back twords mainstreet. By now it was getting dark and Mia was glad for the shadows to protect them.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 pm

"Yes, those," Lauren answered, flinching from the sound of a ricocheting bullet. She felt the adrenaline kicking in and pumped her feet faster towards the subway she knew was nearby, she remembered leaving the cafe around 7:40 so they were going to have to sprint. "There's no time for tickets so we'll have to hop the turnstiles and probably set off alarms. She wasn't entirely sure why she suddenly felt okay breaking laws, but the men shouting behind her didn't exactly change her mind at all. She sprinted across the street without bothering to look both ways and jumped as she was nearly run over. She didn't waste her breath with apologies, just kept running. She did not want to die. That was the LAST thing she wanted to do today.

She glanced over her shoulder to see if the men were still following them, and was relieved when she didn't see any though it didn't last long when she faced forward again and saw one of the men right just across the street. Lauren felt fear bubble up again, and she channeled it into her legs praying they'd make it in time. She took the stairs down three at a time and pushed her way through a turnstile, past a ticket booth with a man who yelled something incoherent at them and set off the alarms. Lauren ignored them, grabbing the other girl's wrist and leading her towards the train that would be closing it's doors any minute now. She saw it right ahead and heard the sound of air pressure being let out as the doors began to shut. "Nooo!" she screamed, putting the last of her energy into leaping into the car.

She landed hard on her elbow and heard the gasps of passengers quickly turn into screams as the men squeezed in one last shot before the doors completely shut.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Mia fell to the ground and coverd her head just in time for the bulit. When she felt the train rush off she forced herself to stand up and face the croud of peolpe. The wemon and children were screeming, the men were on there feet ready to fight. Mia held up her hands, "Everyonea calma downa!" she felt the nerveseness on her voice as she added the "a" sound to the end of each word. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Everyone calm down!" she said louder with out the actcent. At that the group fell sighlent and looked at Mia.

"Everything is okay." she said pulling out a bage which she showed to everyone. "See? I am with the Goverment and the athoritys are already closing in on those men!" she shoke smoothly which made everyone in the train become calm. "We were just a- distraction, to trap them. I apaligise for the scare..." she said.

Mia reached down and helped Lauran up. "Good job Lauran!" she said, but her face desved her this time. Those men were still loose and the police were defently not going to help them. "I have been looking for you... You are in emince danger." Mia said softly, "I don't even know if I can save you.... I knew you Padra... He was a good man."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Lauren lay flat on her back, trying to catch her breath. The sounds of the people panicking were muted in her ears and all she could do was lay there with her eyes closed and take deep breaths. She felt weak as the girl practically pulled her up off the ground. She barely heard the good job, she was dizzy and seeing double. She leaned heavily against a pole that the people held onto while the car was in motion. "Danger? What do....what....do you mean.......danger?" she choked out, clinging to the pole for support. "I'm...I'm just a college kid. The only thing...I'm in danger of...is failing my...my classes." she choked out the words with a forced humor. "And ma'am, ...I'm sorry, I....I have no idea....half of what you're saying.... My padra?"
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Mia took a deep breath, "Your Papa... Your, your..." she stubled for the English word she needed, "Your Dad, your fauther!" she said finnaly. The two girls were serprisingly about the same age. "Lauren... You don't know do you?" she asked gently. By now Mia was holding onto the pole too. "I don't like the subwaya..." she wisperd as it screeched to a halt and everyone else crouded off, leaving the two girls behind.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 pm

"What do I not know?" Lauren asked feeling extremely confused and slightly panicked again. She was so focused on not throwing up or passing out and trying to pay attention to what the strange foreign drug dealer girl was saying, that she didn't even notice the passengers practically tripping over each other to get out of the car. The train started up again and she nearly fell backwards from the inertia, and was very glad that she was holding onto the pole.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Mia fell silent, Lauren didn't seem to be in the best condition to have this kind of discution. She reached into her bag and pulled out a canteen of water. She helped Lauren sit down and then gave her the canteen. "Drink this.... Rest...." she said sternly, "Our ordeal is not over yet...."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Lauren sat, still feeling woozy. She took the canteen cautiously, watching the other girl for a long time before taking a sip and deciding it wasn't poisoned. She took another generous drink and handed it back to her with a content sigh. "Who are you anyway? Why were those guys chasing you?
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 pm

"Those men work for the Italian company I worked fora..." Mia exspland, "I am Mia Moretti... I began working for them when I was vary small becose children are vercualy invisabul..." she exspland softly. "and I wisha they were justa druga dealers...." she added in a breathy voice.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

"What are you guys doing here? In America?" Lauren asked, getting more confused by the minute. "And if you work for them, why are they chasing you? Are you like a double agent or something? And why were they shooting at you? What kind of company do you work for? she asked, the questions spilling out over each other. Her heart rate had finally slowed, but she now felt paranoid as if the men could be anywhere. She felt cornered and she wasn't sure how she was going to get home tonight. She realized with a start she had basically just broken a law back there, something she'd never done before. How would her parents react? They wouldn't be happy, that was a phone conversation she was going to ignore as long as physically possible.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Mia sighed but continued answering Lauren's questions one at a time. "Lets justa say theya deal in secrets... and they kept one from mea. Now I quita and they don't like that." she said.

The subway screetched to a stop and the doors opend. Mia stood up quickly, now keen on how this worked. She pulled Lauren off with her. "I think we shoulda be in a city now, no?"
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 pm

"We're downtown," Lauren said automatically. She practically lived on the subway, it was her main form of transport. She stood up uneasily, still feeling sick from just having been shot at repeatedly. She looked up and swallowed, noticing about a dozen policemen only a few hundred yards away and making their way quickly towards them. Lauren felt her heart drop into her stomach and moaned "Now the police show up." Even from this distance she could hear their walkie-talkies buzzing with activity.

"Stop where you are!" the closest one said, pulling out his gun. Lauren groaned and held up her hands like she'd seen people do in the cop shows. Being arrested was the last thing she needed right now. Her parents were so going to kill her.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 am

Mia felt a wave of fear come over her as the officers close in on her. She walked up to the closist officer and held up ber bage moving it back and forth a little so he couldn't see it clearly enough. "I work for the Goverment. What is the problume?" she watched her actsent closly as to sound as Amarican as humanly posible. "I am on a specile clasifyed mission and you sir are intrupting me!" she made the last part sound like she was highly upset and incunveninced.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am

Lauren's gaze flicked rapidly between the officers and Mia. Were they actually going to buy that? She kept her mouth shut, unsure how to respond. "Uh-huh, and where's your identification?" the officer asked, seemingly unfazed.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 am

Mia held up the fake bage a little lobger, "I could have you removed from your job for this inconvinence!" she said sounding even more ticked then before. "PUT your guns down! Your scaring my clint!!!"
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Lauren's gaze continued to jump between Mia and the Officers and it took all her willpower to not let out a laugh of relief as the men reluctantly holstered their guns. Her hands dropped to her sides, and she stared at Mia in complete disbelief. "Who do you work for? I don't recognize you at all, and I know everyone on the force." the head officer continued carefully.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 am

Mia put her bage away, "I TOLD you I am on a classifyed mission and that is ALL you need to know!" she snaped. She took Lauren's hand gently and led her through the croud of officers. "If you mitchion our pressince to anyone you WILL be commiting high treesen!" she told them and then left the subway tunnel.

"Are youa okay?" Mia asked looking Lauren over a little.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:02 am

As soon as they were past the officers, Lauren felt her jaw drop. Had that seriously just worked? She looked around, expecting to see cameras filming them for the hit summer movie they were going to be in. She was actually surprised when she didn't see any cameras anywhere. She took a last glance behind at the officers who seemed just as confused as she was and caught a glimpse of the captain talking into his walkie-talkie just before they left the station.

"What? Yeah I- yeah I'm fine." Lauren said incredulously. "I can't believe they didn't argue more." she said, reaching up to pull down her cap against the glare of the setting sun peaking out randomly between the tall buildings, however she found her hat was no longer there, and she realized she must have lost it sometime during their chase scene. She shrugged and pulled on her sunglasses instead.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next