One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Wizards  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Wizards

2 posters

Go down

Wizards  Empty Wizards

Post by Juliet Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Jordan wanted to do an RP from the idea of magic and wizards, and I though! Why not!? Everyone else is gone... and we are bored........ So here we go with the plotting!

A few ideas I'd like to through out there...

What if the school of magic our Characters are attending has a strange tradition of allowing a match maker wizard to couple up students for all school assignments? Kind of like lab partners... What if our characters are made a match and they aren't too happy about it, but there isn't anything they can do, because there stuck.

what do you think?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Wizards  Empty Re: Wizards

Post by Jordan Kronk Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:24 am

....holy crap that is awesome! Ok The school needs a amazing name. The Tapestry Series is called Rowan and i just love that!

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Yeah but I've never read The Tapestry Series so I don't really want to use the same school's name. I found some Latin words we could use as the name?

schola means Advanced school, so like midle school, high school, and beyond.

Magica means "Magic"

Any ideas?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 pm

I wasnt saying we use that name, i just love how it sounds. oh and i dont really wanna use wands and stuff like that, it alittle cliched at this point, i was thinking just ones hands and one's voice

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 am

I agree on the wands!

We could call the school "Magican" that's litrely "Wizerd" in Latin! and sounds really cool... at lest to me!

We need to make our Charicter profphes out and start the RP. We can keep discusing plotting here as we go. I find most of the best ideas come when you've started up a little.

We need some kind of quest or problume that our charicters have to come togeather and solve... Posibly coming to a point where they at lest don't mind being partners anymore. I kind of want to start before their matched up... give us some time to come up with it and time to kine of feel around our charicter's lives before their ternd upside down. Razz

*Edit* I made my Charicter's prophiel. If you want me to change something let me know. https://onestoproleplay.forumotion.com/t41-talia-mccall#428
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am

Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer