One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
白い祈り (Shiroi inori). I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

白い祈り (Shiroi inori).

3 posters

Go down

白い祈り (Shiroi inori). Empty 白い祈り (Shiroi inori).

Post by Rose Rathe Thu May 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Song: White Prayer.
Band: Alice Nine.
PV Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=8Onk5S-p_fU
Language: Mostly Japanese, with some English and a line of French thrown in.

After watching the video, you might go "Okay, this is cool, but just HOW are you planning on making this into a Roleplay?"
I had to give my imagination a work out but I came up with the Idea:

You start with the band walking into this nifty looking hold building, maybe it's a church, mansion, or just a really cool looking random place.
The very first of the video you hear "Welcome to..." in a female voice, it's obvious it's not one of the people who just walked in (as they're all male). This perhaps means there's a larger group of people trying to control a smaller (I'm brain storming as I write this).

You see in the video a lot a clock, it gos to 12 and stops and is at 12 during most of the video. This could mean something happens when the clock strikes 12.

Okay, so what is UP with that glass box? I have nothing against them putting a glass box with Japanese guys in it, but WHY? In it they have the members of the band looking rather solemn (and epic, I might add.) and other random items. (A chair, books, and most importantly the White Rose.)
The White Rose seems to symbolize something in the story. It is the only thing that really moves (other then the band members a few times) and it bursts into fire at a part of the songs. They also say "Please save me, with a white rose" in the song.
I say perhaps the rose is needed to break some kind of curse (spell, etc), which leads me to the next thing:
They talk about colors a lot in this song. He states he carries the colors, and that the world is grey. (Rose maybe cures this "greyness?".)
I'll add more in a moment along with the lyrics.

Last edited by Rose Rathe on Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

白い祈り (Shiroi inori). Empty More Detail

Post by Rose Rathe Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 pm

(Yes, I know this repeats the English lyrics, but it makes it easier to show the relation to parts of the song with my ideas. So please bare with me if you're still reading.)

So many lies, so much pain. The ringing in my ears doesn't stop | (Simple Enough)
The sounds of a lonely night reside in silence | (Nights are so deathly quiet, they're loud (?))
Searching for Raison d'etre. In the blank sheet of humanity | (Raison d'etre: Reason to be. We look for this)
Carrying the most richly-coloured paint, I walk | (Someone wishes to bring Color to the Grey
)

Since when did I stop feeling anything? | (Another person possibly, feels there's no hope)

And cry, with love We're sure to forget. | (People have forgotten the color'd world)
That the world which was dyed grey isn't real. | (This isn't how it should be, we'll change it
)
Even if we keep sleeping and sleeping, morning doesn't come, so | (Doing nothing doesn't help, we bring action)
Now, with this hand, let's turn the key | (Let's do something to fix this, we almost can)

black or white, jewel or stone. | (Grey World or Bright? Pretty or Dull?)
Helplessness is endearing | (Wanting to help the helpless)
Because if you're helpless, you can wish for someone | (The helpless wish for someone to help)
Please save me, with a white rose. The pain can be shared, | (The helpless, asking to be helped
)
I want the strength to be able to do that | (Either the helpless wishing, or the people saying they want to be able to help.)
"To you, who has forgotten what you were anticipating" | (Directed towards the helpless, from the people wanting to help)
And cry, with love So I want to tell you | (People have forgotten the color'd world)
Even the sad songs are never useless | (We can learn from this sadness)
Even if we keep sleeping and sleeping, morning doesn't come, so | (Doing nothing doesn't help, we bring action)
Now, with this hand, let's turn the key | (Let's do something to fix this, we almost can)

No matter how much the colours pile up | (The person who feels there is no hope helps
I'll stay the way I am, undyed | none the less, but they still feel the same
)

And cry, with love We're sure to forget | (People have forgotten the color'd world)
That the world which was dyed grey isn't real | (This isn't how it should be, we'll change it)

(Couple errors in the coding, I know and realize this. I'm just far too lazy to go back and fix it all silent )

Last edited by Lynnea on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt bored so I went ahead and fixed the coding <3)
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

白い祈り (Shiroi inori). Empty Basic Plot

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

The world is now colorless, it has been for 7 years.

People have developed a sense that allows them to pick out what color something is. Every person has a different color, or different set of colors they can pick out, usually depending on what their favorite color before was. A few can sense all colors.

There is a myth that the colorless world can be reversed (more on that later.) and a few people have decided to take it into their hands to do just that. They have no idea what sort of trials await them...
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

白い祈り (Shiroi inori). Empty Re: 白い祈り (Shiroi inori).

Post by Lynnea Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 am

Seven years ago, something happened to all the colors. No one knows exactly what happened, but for some reason all the color bled from the world like ink to water. Most have gone on and lived without it, it's not like it was essential to living. Others miss it, but don't believe it will ever come back (Ayama) . Still others miss it terribly and wait for the day for it to come back (Lucille). Seven years and the ones waiting have grown tired and are taking matters into their own hands (Lucille again).

Plottings:
So maybe Ayama and Lucille are old friends (maybe something happened before Ayama got all depressed no friendsies and Lucille perhaps still believes them to be friends, despite what Ayama may say and how much she's changed) and Lucille calls on Ayama for help maybe (since the mansion thingy is in Japan and Lucille's natively from France, she may need Ayama's help to communicate better and find her way around). So basically Ayama's going to agree probably very unwillingly, and go along with Lucille on her escapade.

Eventually, the pair are going to figure out it has to do with some mythical white rose that can bring color into the world when burned or something, but it can only be done when the clock strikes 12. This is obviously a problem as time freezes at 12 and you cannot possibly do that in less than a second. Time skips over the 12. There is 11:59pm and 12:01am. So the pair have to figure out how to get into the frozen time. (We can figure this out later.)

So I was thinking maybe the rose is held in the mansion selfishly by the bad guys. But I was thinking since the music video is in color, maybe the rose keeps the mansion in color? So Ayama and Lucille's main task will be to steal the rose from these people then figure out how to get into the frozen time so they can burn the rose and release the color. (I couldn't figure out how to incorporate the box in there :l)
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 am

This looks good ^_^ that pretty much sums it up well, we'll figure out the rest of it as we go along. The next time we have a chance to sit down we'll have to start roleplaying ^_^
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Well... Since I can't seem to get us all togeather in a chat every night annnd the RPs have once again come to a halt. (Whic is driving me nuts! T.T) I'd like to through something I just learned about out onto the table... Before I forget.

The "Rosicrucians" are a vary real group of peolpe. There founder "Rosen Croot" was believed to be a docters or wise men who would come to geather to share nolige of the world. Since theas meetings were kept secret a lot of peolpe became vary supishes vary fast... Espesholy whent a roomer started going around that they were trying to perfect "Mind controle".

After Rosen Croot died the group vowed to find a replasment!

It is believed by many that the Rosicrucians biult the "Gorga Gide Stones". http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

The Rosicrucian's simble is what cot my eye the MOST and I think it'll do the same to you! http://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/clip_image00612.jpg

If you look closly in the midle there is a WHIGHT ROSE!

Sooo I was wondring... We could change the Gorga Gide Stones to the "Fukushima Gide Stones" for Kako, Lucille, and Ayu to see when they get there!

Kako's father could be the "Replacment" The Rosicrucians were searching for!

And we now have a GOOD name for the peolpe doing this! Very Happy

What do yeah think? Smile
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:38 pm

I like it very much so! Smile
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 am

Too much first hour free time = tired, questionable Lynn.

Kay, so I actually read through the Georgia Guidestones article this time and I was just curious if you had an idea to go with it, or if you just wanted to interpret it into the roleplay, though I can't really see what it's role is... Are you planing on changing/adding something to the ten commandments thing to something about color, or something that would relate to the roleplay? Or maybe we'll see something significant through the North Star hole or something?

Plus, is there something more behind Fukushima? You seem to try to be pushing us more and more in that direction. Am I just over thinking it, or do you have some big twist up your sleeve? Razz

Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm

I hate to tell you... But your over thinking things a lot. XD We don't have to make this realistic, things can be twisted for our own use if need be. Remeber when I told you about the "Sameness" we thought the "bad" peolpe were tring to acheve? The Rosicruts are also bent on that...

This idea only gives us more to work with. We now have a good exsplination for why Kako, Lucy, and Auy were brought togeather. The Rosencruts practes "Mind controle". This could also exsplan why Kako's friend's parents forgot they had a doter. It exsplans why everyone in Chichibu is a little errr off.

We now have a resson to be going to Fukushima. The Gide Stones are there.

They also have the symble of the White Rose. They may have chosen that symble becoes it was the object they would use to take the earth's colour and oltimitly push the world into the "Sameness" we were talking about.

Sooo the only resson we're going to Fukushima, as of now, is so we can see the gide stones... I don't really think Kako is going to admit it's real unless she sees proof... Auy might agree to try... But that's something only Miran can tell us. XD
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

I understood the Rosicrucian's role in it. That part made sense. I was trying to figure out the point of Fukushima and the Guidestones. "We now have a resson to be going to Fukushima. The Gide Stones are there. " <- that was my whole question lol. Why are we going to see the Guidestones? Is that what's going to tell us about the mind control....? Or are we going to be told that later when things (I assume) go wrong when we finally get to Chichibu? and as to "We don't have to make this realistic, things can be twisted for our own use if need be." <- Did you say that in reference to my question about changing the Guidestones?
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Uhhh... I was thinking the Gide stones would be more of just proof for the tree-o to see. That this stuff is real... Not that Lucille needs it!

I've set it up so Lucille has the nolige of the Rose and Kako has the nolige of the Rosecrutions. XD Kinda supporting Lucille's thought that Kako knows more about theas peolpe then she knows! The Gide stones will make that conection! Especsholy since there can be other peolpe who have studyed the Gide stones and the Rosicrutions, whome are believed to have biult them.

Make since?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Takakonuma Green Land Park

Points of interest:

"Location: At the time Takakonuma Greenland was operating, it was located in the town of Hobara (Japanese: 保原町). On January 1st, 2006, the town of Hobara merged with 4 other towns to form the city of Date."

"We mean that "middle of nowhere" part litterally, as Takakonuma can no longer be found on any official maps. It just isn't there."

you can go to "Get directions" on Google Maps and put
Takakonuma Fujizuka, Sakata-shi, Yamagata-ken, Japan
into one and
Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
into another point.

A little about the site:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19511_the-7-creepiest-places-earth-part-3.html
(first thing)
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:27 pm

We could place the gide stones in the abaden amusment park. Our problume will be, getting our Charicters to go there. lolz
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down