One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Talia McCall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Talia McCall

Go down

Talia McCall Empty Talia McCall

Post by Juliet Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am

Talia McCall was that girl who quietly sat in the back of the room yet aced every test. She drowned herself in her studies and never bothered with a social life… She has very little physical strength and so she feels unequal to the other students at her school. Because of this she has become so good at blinding in, most of her school mates think she dropped out years ago...

Talia always thought of herself being matched up with a wizard who would mostly ignore her… They would only do what they absolutely had to together… But a wizard match is almost always opposites.

First Name: Talia
Last Name: McCall
Nickname: Lass (Given by Scott)

Sex: Female
Nationality: Italian
Race/Species: White/Wizard
Talents/Skills/Powers: Wizard, Healer, has an extensive knowledge on spells, can blind into a crowd well.
Build: Slender
Skin: fair
Hair: Long with loose curls/ brown
Eyes: brown
Tattoos/Scars: A light scar running from her elbow to her shoulder that is always hidden away…
How does s/he dress or what do they typically wear: School uniform… Always long sleeves to hide her scar…
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum