One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Angels and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons Empty Angels and Demons

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 am

(Moved the topic and the first post did not transfer. This is by Rose Rathe:)

Mayu sat around looking boredly by the lake by herself, wondering if anyone else was going to show up. To occupy her time she looked to see more about where she was. The lake was sparkling with multiple colors, the water itself many different shades of blue. The field she was sitting in was covered in green grass, just long enough to be soft and comfy but short enough to walk barefoot in. There were also little wildflowers blooming from the perfect grass.

There was a small group of trees next to the lake, where she was sitting. They sat on a very small hill that was slightly above the water, so she could see into it clearly. Mayu sat back against one of the trees and looked up, the sky was so clear and a beautiful blue, spotted with soft looking fluffy white clouds. She decided to spend her time seeing what kind of shapes she could make out of them with her mind.

(By Jewl:)

Delaney aperd in a shimmer next to Mayu for the first time. She had just finished up with the Angel councel. "It's too soon" they told her, "Your not ready!" But Delaney was sure she was. All she wanted to do was help. So what if she was so small! To a humen she aperd only 6 or 7 years old. She wasn't sure how old she really was. That was all so confusing. The Angels desid that she could be the Graden for a truble angel named Mayu. "She can't be helped..." they told her. 'Oh yeah... give me the job you can't do! All the more embarist you'll be when I prove you wrong!' she had thought to herself. She couldn't say it out loud. Angels of heven don't act that way. She just curtsed and asked politly for the chance. And here she was laying next to Mayu staring at the clouds.

Mayu haddn't notced her yet so Delaney moved her hands a little to form the words "Hello" in the clouds to see how she'd react.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 am

Mayu smiled, "Hello, Delaney." she said in a polite voice, she had been too zoned out to pay attention to notice someone was there. She would have to learn to pay more attention. "What brings you here?" she asked - still being polite - for she knew exactly why Delaney was here.

She was going to be a guardian to her. Why did they send such a small angel? This one didn't even have her wings yet... Mayu paid attention for a moment. 'Mm, her first assignment and they assigned her me. I bet they didn't even warn her... I should tell her... I really should...' Mayu thought, but decided to pay attention to see what the small angel next to her had to say.

Last edited by Rose Rathe on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 am

Delaney smiled, "If you already knew my name then you know why I'm here." she said simple. Mayu seemed nice right now, how was she trubled? Delany wonderd how bad could Mayu really be? She seemed harmless. She had ovisly fallen from heaven for some resson. She wondred if the counsile knew how and if she should have listend more closely to see if they told her. She knew they were whotching her every move right now. She started to shake with neaves inside but looked calm and contrfuble on the outside.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

"They didn't tell you. I see..." Mayu said calmly. She shifted to her stomach and looked out over the lake. "There's no need to be so nervous, they may be watching, but they're just waiting to see what you'll do. Being nervous will only make you look worse, you have to do what comes naturally." she commented.

"But yes, I know why you're here Delaney. I also feel I should warn you to go back." She said, and shifted back to lay on her back. Looking up at the sky she said "You all should really be ashamed of yourselves. Sending such an experienced angel, she doesn't even have her wings yet." she paused, looking back at Delaney, "No offence towards you. I know you wanted to come, your heart was in the right place, but..." she switched to looking back at the sky, "You should not have sent her out. If you have no responsibly for your angels, where will it lead? Especially the young ones, they need the guidance the most." she spoke in a quiet, peaceful voice every time she opened her mouth.

Mayu sighed slightly and sat up, looking at Delaney, having finished speaking to the angel's counsel. "Why did you choose to do this assignment?" she asked, "I wish to hear it from you yourself." she stated, waiting for an answer.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Delaney forced herself to be calm, she knew everything Mayu said already. "At my Creation I was told that everyone would always undrestimate me..." she said softly. She sat up, "I didn't chose you... They did." she told her truthfully. She figerd Mayu could since emoshen, she wonderd if Mayu could read thought too.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 pm

"I see..." Mayu said. She looked up at the sky again, "See? This is what I'm talking about, you send a young angel in to do an experienced ones job. Tsktsk..." she said and looked by at Delaney.

"You should go back, I know they sent you and it will be difficult to go back, but you're much too under-experienced for this." she said softly, trying to convince the angel, who was young, especially for angel standards. "It will be much more difficult and possibly painful to do this assignment though. Go back and tell them you couldn't do it. They'll be forced to train you more then before you can be sent out on a different assignment, you'll have more experience that way. They'll also hopefully not set you to such a hard task." Mayu said, giving one more hateful look up at the sky.

The poor young one... It wasn't her fault the angels counsel was so harsh. Mayu would have to try and hold her temper for this one. Hopefully Delaney would make the right decision though...
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Delaney set her small jaw, "No, I wont go back." her voice sounded definte. Much out of character for an angel. "I meen..." she corected, "I can't do that, it'd be dishonrible annnd I'll be fine." she said. But what Mayu's words did scare her a little. But mostly she was holding onto prosistence.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Mayu raised her eyebrow, a defient tone to an angel of Heaven's voice? Especially that from the mouth of a young un-wing angel? Interesting...

"Really? I see..." Mayu said, this was going to be a problem. She patted the small angel on the head, "Are you sure? What if I said pretty please? You should respect your elders you know, and currently I'm the oldest one here, which means I'm in charge little one. I say you should go back to Heaven and tell them you could not handle the Tainted Angel, please do what I say little Tenshi." she said softly but with fake authority, she somehow doubted it was going to work, but she had to at least try all her options.

She had hope that sense Delaney obviously had a small bit of fear towards her now, she might be able to get her to leave with a bit of persuasion.

/authorsnote
Mayu used the Japanese word Tenshi, which means Angel. I'll work it in how she has links to speaking Japanese later, maybe she just likes it! *Has a different idea*
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Delaney tillted her head, "I'm here to be you're Garden, Mayu." she said with full authority in her voice. She knew it looked off and Mayu may not accsept it so easily. "And I'm not leaving so easily." she added prosistently.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Mayu rolled her eyes slightly, fledglings. "Do you fully understand what you're saying? Have you even noticed my wings?" she asked. She stood up and opened both fully. One dirty white feathered wing on her right shoulder, looking almost like any other normal angel's wing, perhaps one that's covered in a light coat of charcoal. One black wing on her left, the color of midnight, the tips looking like they were just dipped in the same coals, only while they were still on fire.

/authornote
I decided Mayu needed a word to call the young un-winged angels, so Fledgling it is! xD
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Delaney didn't evein look over at Mayu. Her eyes were fixed on the lake, "I knew about your wings already." she said softly, "And no, I probuly don't know exsatly what I'm saying... But I'm here and I wont go back on my word." she said now looking Mayu in the eyes. She was so small and her eyes shined. When the light hit her curled just right it looked like strands of gold. Her body glowd whight but her cloth jumper looked like it had a light dusting of silver. The long sleeve shirt underneath was pur whight. She was acholy exstreamly powerful for her age.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Mayu sighed, "So be it then." she said, bring in her wings slightly but leaving them partially unfolded so they could still be easily seen. "This is one of the stupidest thing they've ever done... So be it." she said and looked into Delaney's mind. Either she knew how to hide thoughts or... "They didn't tell you about night?" she asked slowly, a tone of slight worry in her voice.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Delaney stood up to fase Mayu beter. When she herd her tone and question and stumbed back a cuple steps. She kept herself from falling on her rump and asked, "What do you meen?" her arms crossed. She racked her brain for this "Night" word. All Delaney had ever known was the light. The Angels didn't tiplicly talk about darkness and evil, espesholy not with the smaller ones.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Mayu sighed and put her head in her hand. "Great..." She muttered under her breath, "Just great... Tell you what, what if you're my guardian during the day and not at night? That might be good." she paused, sensing a repeat in Delaney's thoughts. "Night is the opposite of day. It's almost impossible to explain without seeing it yourself. If you stay here for a little while longer, you can experience it. It's like the shadows from those trees, only many times darker." she told the young angel.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Delaney looked over at the trees and almost asked what a "Shadow" was. Then Mayu said the word "Darker" and she undrstood. She had over herd the word "Dark" before. It was only used in refrince to evil. Delaney shiverd for a secont afrad again. "Are you afrad of night!?" she asked sounding smaller then she had before.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"Of course not." Mayu said in a kind voice, "If I was afraid of the dark I would be afraid of half of myself." she smiled, turning her head to look at the lake, "You probably will be though, being an angel of Heaven and such." she let her sentence drift off into the depths of the water below.

/authorsnote
Hey! Wouldn't it be funny if Delaney was scared of water too?! ....*evil laugh*
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Delaney stiffend, "Then I am not afrad of the dark eather!" she said in a determdn tone. If Mayu wasn't afrad of something, Delaney couldn't be eather. But it botherd her that Mayu had said it was half of her. What did she meen by that?

/AN

She's probuly never exsperinsed water to know if she is or not. She maaaaaay know that it's life giving... But that'd be it.

end\
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Mayu smiled, "You're a very brave little fledgling." she looked up at the sky, the fluffy white clouds were turning purple, pink and gold, the sky turning a darker blue. "Twlight." she said, looking towards Delaney. "It's the time of day between day and night."
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Delaney looked up at the sky, serching it for the sun. Something wasn't right. It was seenking below the hirisen. "Uhh..." she said a little cot off gard. She steped closer to Mayu with out thinking about it. This couldn't scare, not now. She wonderd what exsatly the councile would do if she was in serice danger. Would they help her? Or whatch her, posibly die. Could she die? Her glow showed more as it got darker. "Why does the sky change colours like that?" she asked quitly afrad of what could be lerking in the dark, "Why have night? Why isin't it light all the time here?"

Meen wile back at the Angel councle

An Angel with a long white beard and simple whight clothing was whoching Delaney and Mayu. A yunger male angle landed behind him saying, "Pleas, sir... The small one must be brot back." he begged, "She hasn't evein finished at the Acadmy." The older angle sighed, "No... She must learn her lesson on her own." "But sir... Can't she learn it with someone else?" the younger angle pleeted. "NO!" he snaped, "Leave!" he orderd. The yunger angel left...
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Mayu smiled, "The sky changes color's because as the Sun goes down, it changes how it's lined up with the ground where we are. Light is made up of many different colors of light, but it shows up the most at the certain angle it is now, so you see the different colors." she explained.

"'In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day..'" Mayu quoted Genesis 1:1-5.

She looked around at Delaney, "The short answered is, because God made it so. That's what the Bible says anyway." the Sun went completely down behind the line of mountains in the very far off distance. It started getting much darker quickly.

Mayu wondered what Delaney would do next.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Delaney was satifyed with Mayu's annser but wasn't happy with the fact that it was still getting darker. She kept looking at the sky hoping it wouldn't last longer then a few minits. For a long wile Delaney stood there shaking with fear. How was she supost to see? Her eyes couldn't agust becose of her glow so she was totly blink up to a few inches from her face. Then a yellow light flow past her. She twerld around to see that the entire pastcher was filled with them. She squeeled with delight when she saw the mood and the stars. The dark still scard her a lot, but if she could just see one light she'd be okay.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Mayu sensed Delaney's dilemma. "You can control your glow slightly. Just close your eyes and wish for it to dim a bit, you'll be able to see then using the Moon and the stars light." she said, she then sensed something in the air...
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 am

/AN

Alright! ^^
end\

Delaney almost didn't hear Mayu becose she was so consintrated on the stars. If they glowed like that, could they be Angels? She knew zoning out like that was wrong, what if something bad happend to Mayu? and she could do something and didn't becose she didn't know. She scalled herself. She folowed Mayu's advise and dimed her light a little. It took a wile, becose all she know how to think about was light, but her glow dimmed and her eyes agusted to the dark. She wanted to ask what the yello lights were but chose not to since her job was to whotch Mayu, not learn about the things around her. "Mayu... What do you normoly do right now?" she asked.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 am

"It depends." Mayu anwsered, "On what others are doing. Some times I sit here all night, sometimes other places. Sometimes I sleep. Sometimes I go out and do other stuff, and sometimes... I visit old friends. Or they visit me, it all depends on the night really." she said.

Her eyes had began to glow slightly in the darkness, one small golden light from one eye that was almost outs-shined by the other, red black eye. Mayu yawned, "Are you sure you want to stay all night?" she asked, voice changing to a slightly more hoarse one. It still had the same calm tone, but something had changed about it ever so little.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 am

Delaney stard at Mayu sincing the change. To her the change was much more notcble then to anyone else. She knew this was probuly when it was going to be more dificalt, "Yes, I'll be here all night! I cannot leave you, espesholy now." her voice came off loud and confident. She pushed all fear away as she stard right into Mayu's difrent coloured eyes.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next