One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Scott McDaniels   I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Scott McDaniels

Go down

Scott McDaniels   Empty Scott McDaniels

Post by Jordan Kronk Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Scott McDaniels is that guy that everyone seems to know. He can be alittle arrogant sometimes but he makes up for it by trying to be a good person and friendly to everyone he meets. He is outgoing and likes to take risks in his life. That said, he also had a powerful temper that takes control when he gets angry.

First Name: Scott
Last Name: McDaniels
Nickname: Scotty Boy
Sex: Male
Nationality: Irish
Race/Species: White/Wizard
Talents/Skills/Powers: Wizard, Talented at elemental magic, Grabs people's attention( a good Distraction), Strong
Build: Muscular
Skin: fair
Hair: Short Cropped Blond Hair
Eyes: Blue
Tattoos/Scars: Tattoo of a small Celtic Cross on his right forearm
How does s/he dress or what do they typically wear: Male school uniform, but with an untucked shirt with rolled up sleeves and no tie

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum