One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Wizard Partners…

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wizard Partners…   - Page 2 Empty Re: Wizard Partners…

Post by Juliet Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Talia smiled a little as she let Scott take the door and let her go ahead of him. The path was something she had created on her own when she became an advanced enough mystic. She used it to get to different places in the school and it was a means of escaping the other students and teachers. The garden was nothing more than an allusion, so no one could get in without Talia’s permission.

"I'm sorry about your dad..." she said once the door was closed, "He must have been a good man." she felt weird, being able to say that when she had never met the guy... But somehow she felt like that one moment in his life defined him. "I- I wish I had been there to stop it..." she added softly. As a healer she had been able to see the exact moment Scott's father's heart stopped beating.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:01 am

" He was the best ," Scott said firmly," i never knew until after his death, but he was like us."Scott said as he summoned a little tornado in the palm of his hand." That explosion was the first time i used my powers, hell i didn't even know i had any powers. But looking back on it now, i realize that he had been preparing me for it since the day i was born."

Scott thought back to what he saw about Talia's childhood. " Your father... was like me. Elemental powers are usually given to those of us with wild and powerful emotions." Scott didn't like to think about it alot, but the explosion on the night his father died, that he caused, killed the mugger. But Scott didn't feel guilty because of what he did. And the fact that he didnt feel guilty scared him. " If my powers ever make you feel uncomfortable or anything, just say so."

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Talia stopped at the other door. "No, you’re not..." she sounded a little unsure, like she was trying to convince herself of this. "My Father, he had control over his emotions..." she said a little more sure, "He only got like that with me, behind closed doors. When he hurts someone with his powers it is completely on purpose." she sounded like a piece of her blamed herself for the abuse…

Talia preformed the spell again and carefully swung the door open with her good arm. Inside was their dorm. The commons aria was simple with just one table and two chairs, a mini fridge, a small TV, and a book case that covered one wall filled with books. There were also two doors one leading to Talia's room and the other to Scotts. Their things would have already been moved in by magic.

Inside Talia noticed a role of cloth badges lying on the table. Someone had known that she would need them when they got to their dorm. She sunk down into one of the chairs as she debated whether or not she should tell Scott about her arm right now… It was embracing at this point. Healers aren’t supposed to have those kinds of injuries… But the other healers had both told her that when she had tried to heal it when she was only six years old, she had somehow stunted it from ever healing up all the way.

((I think I have an idea... What if someone really emportent has been kiddnapped and Scott and Talia have been hand picked to rescue that person? annnd what if it was someone they didn't really want to save? But they have something being held over there heads?))
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 am

Scott thought that their first day together had taken a dark turn. "Well, home sweet home!" SCott ploped down across from Talia. "Whats with the rags?"Scott said as he guestered to the pile of cloth.

((Sorry that im late and for the short supply. Had a few papers and essays due lately))

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Talia reach forward and took the cloth off the table, “Nothing…” she said making her decision not to tell him about her bad shoulder. She was obviously weaker physically then he and most of the other students were… Odds were he’d never notice that she favored her right arm. She stood up and walked into her room, shutting the door behind her. It took her only a couple minutes to remove her school jacket and rap her shoulder up.

She remembered when both of the other healers examined her arm, both confirming her worst fears. “Always keep it hidden… Or they will judge you on this one mistake.” Maxwell, the oldest of the healers, had told her. He had been around when healers were born at an accelerated rate, and when healers finally gained equal rights in the wizard community.

Talia stepped back into the commons area and sat back down with Scott. “So, do you speak Irish?” she asked to try and keep him from asking questions. Before Scott could answer there was a pounding at the door. A shiver went down Talia’s spine as she sensed that it was someone from the UW or United Wizards. She was frozen in her seat, unable to answer the door herself. The last time she heard from them, they had told her that she owed them her survives, which scared her.

((I had a speech I had to give for school... Sooo I didn't have much time eather, really... Other then that, I am finding the home work loed this summester to be rather light... Which is waird. o.O))
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm

The pounding persisted and Talia realized that Scott had frozen up too… As if her fear had somehow shot strait through to him, maybe through their empathy link. She swallowed hard and stood up, her lags trembling she answered the door. Since Talia’s garden had only been an allusion, there was now only a hallway outside the door they had come through. In the door way stood two large men both in suits. “Where is McDaniels?” One of them asked. Talia’s hart skipped a beat as she realized they hadn’t asked for her, but for Scott. “His Mother has gone missing…” the other explained.

The blood drained from Talia’s face… These men were from the UW, there was no doubting that! But why would they be barring this kind of news, unless they were somehow involved in the disappearance.

(A short responce is better then no ressponce? The homework loed is heavy here too...)
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum