One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"

3 posters

Go down

Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" Empty Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"

Post by Juliet Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Hey guys! As you know Grouply has done what Ning did to us last year... So once again we find ourselfs having to move, even quicker then before.

"One Step Role Play" is a website created by our old firend Miranda and Lynnea. It's a little more structerched then what we are ust to, but I think we may find that we like the way it is set up better in the long run.

Our biggist diffrince is the option to introduse a charicter before putting them into a RP. It's a quick questionir that lets you think through who they are before hand. (The Intro for your old CHB chaicter should wright it's self)

Our secont change is the option to creat a sepret thread to work on simmple plotting. This will let you share BIGER ideas with one another, adding a bit more exsitment to the story line.

We are also invited to wright Jurnel Intrees through charicters and do things like "Phone Calls" (Or Iriss Messiges?) that are not related to any Role play.

Lastly, this is not a Role Play website dedicated to only Camp Half-Blood. There are already a cupple other Role Plays started. One is closed which means no one els may join in (The world which Dyed grey isn't real), while another (Angels and Demonds) is more open. You can also look into startting the plotting stages for your own RP, weather it is CHB related or not.

If you have ANY more questions, or you just want to talk to the old group! Stop by here any time! Smile

Jewl
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood "Refugees" Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"

Post by Lynnea Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Are we going to be staying here? I figured once we got ahold of Caity we'd just make a new site and follow the old camphalfbloodfans tradition....
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 pm

:\ I'm sigesting we stay... But if when we get ahold of Caity and we desid to make another site, I'm all for that too.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am

I'm back baby! Sorry it has taken me so long, life has been hecktic

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Uhmmm... I just kinda baired my Grandfather today...... Soooo I know what you mean by "Hecktic".... -.-

Filling Jordan in (Since he kinda misst it all)

My Grandfather found out he had cancer a few munths ago... Recently he was taken to the hosbitel where he just continued to decline. Sad We learnd that he had had seffrel hartattacks at some point...... and that is what took his life on the 10th. Even with the cancer we were exspecting him to live another 20 years becose it was the most tretibel type... and he was only in his mid to late 60s. (With out a gray hair on his head and he didn't dye his hair!)

I'll be bake to normel soon! But I need a little bit to get back to the point where I want to Role Play again..... In the meen time Jordan, that reply you made to Angels and Demonds is alsome! Smile But you need to fill out the description for Azazel.

Do that by going to the front page. RIGHT under the chat box you'll see a section called "Introductions" Click that then, click on "Short Term Character Intro", read the rules and then just start a new topic and go at it. You should also fill out an "Introducing You" form. Smile So anyone not from CHB will know about you!

Agen... I'll keep getting on and ceatch up with you a bit here, but my replys would probuly stink... I'll let Miran know you replised to A&D though!
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 am

Wow Jewls, im sorry. Cancer took my grandmother two years ago so i know how it feels.

And ya ill fill them out, i have always wanted an angel like character so this gives me the perfect chance.

Jordan Kronk

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 am

It's okay... He actualy died of "Conjestive Hart Failer"... The cancer didn't help though. I lost my other Grandfather to lung cancer a few years ago and in 2008 I lost a Grandmother to COPD. I've got one Grandparent left and I've made her promes to live to meet her Grand-kids.... T.T She said, "I'm planning on it!" Haha

Now we are mostly dealing with family dromma at this point... In short... Lawers are getting invalved........ The Will leaves everything to my Mother............... annnd we suspect someone of inbessilment...

Uhmm, I can't seem to g et ahold of Miranda.... annnd Lynn is leaving soon to viset her Dad... T.T I NEED to get my mind off of this stuff! So do you wanna make new RP up? We could do a prolog to Angels & Demonds... How far back did you go when you read through that RP?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:14 am

Well i am in the middle of reading through the Angels and Demons and ya im up for an RP, I have been wanting to write something about like a modern school of magic, kinda like the Tapestry Series or Harry Potter, but more modern and my type of writing so maybe something like that.

Jordan Kronk

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 am

Well... I think I know what you mean, buuuut I have not read any of thoughs books sooo I'd have to follow you..... I read a book once about two wizerds in modern times in the US once... They had to go to Iralend for a time... I think as a grounding... XD Something about not being able to use magic esily there becoes "The land is so anchint!"... I wish I knew the name of that book...... But I listend to that book years ago.....
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 am

kinda sounds like Witches and Wizards by James Patterson

Jordan Kronk

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 pm

I don't think so.... :\

To start a new RP we have to first make a plotting form... There we can kind of through ideas out onto the table. We'll also need to make our short term charicter intos. I'll let you make your's first and I'll make sure mine matches. Smile Then we can plot a little and get started. Sound good?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm

https://onestoproleplay.forumotion.com/t40-wizards#422 here, I made the plotting form for us. To make the short term charicter form, just do what you did for Angels and Demonds.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: