One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

The world which dyed grey isn't real

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 am

OOC: It's a fine reply, lol. I don't see how it really changes it any, so I'll just go ahead and make my reply to what's already here. ^_^ Also: it's perfectly fine with me Lynn, I have no problem with you godmodding Ayumu a little there to help the RP along.

Ayumu stepped to the other ride of the wall, smirking slightly at the response it got. She noticed the two guys that were up to no good, one of them had a gun, she knew better then to think they would fire it though. Their bark was far worse then their bite. Ayumu could tell they scared Kako some, but Ayumu walked by without so much as giving them a second glance.

They walked quickly to the train station, which was just across the road. She stood with Lucille as Kako got the tickets, cringing a little at the compartment number they got. "Mochiron..." she muttered under her breath,that wasn't good sign... But she knew they had no other options.

She looked up at Kako as she handed her the ticket, "Thank you, Chai-san." she said following Kako's example and coming up with a random name. She looked back and fourth between them, "Ready?" she asked.

/Authorsnote
Mochiron...: Of course...
/Endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

The world which dyed grey isn't real - Page 6 Empty Re: The world which dyed grey isn't real

Post by Juliet Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:40 pm

OOC: Thanks Miran! ^^

Kako led the other two over to the train which was about to leave. They hopped on and Kako led them down the isle of pasingers sitting in the piblic arreas. They came to the car that held the compartments and Kako opend caparment 4 and let the other two in. There were two benches facing one another, with one window. Over the benches were cabinets for sutecaes. Kako put her own into the cabinets then helped Lucille and Ayumu with there's. When the train started moving she locked the compartment door. As they picked up speed the panic on Kako's face slowly melted away. "We're safe... For now..." she wisperd, "Someone is tring to track us..." she said a little louder. She looked up at the other's, "I don't think it was really by chance that we met back up today..." she added.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

/Author'snote *added after first paragraph
Don't try and write a reply while watching the Emmy's. It's really distracting. Did/is anyone watching this? There's been four Emmy's handed out (COMEDY: supporting actress, supporting actor, best director, and best writer) and each Emmy has gone out to some body that works on this one show called Modern Family. Have either of you watched that show? Personally, I think it looks ooberly stupid from what I've seen so this is really peeving me off.
**later- ROFLOL Emmy's just came back on after commercial and the host of the show just said "Welcome back to the 'Modern Family' awards." I lawled.
/endnote

Lucille was still in awe by the time they reached the gang. She glanced at them and raised an eyebrow almost in disgust. She really hated it when people wasted their lives like that. Maybe if she was in a different mood, and was alone...and wasn't paranoid about being watched and followed she might have gone up to them and lectured them. But since that wasn't the case, she ignored them. She was so high strung that when they'd feinted at them, she'd jumped considerably; much like Kako had. She narrowed her eyes and glared at them as they laughed, ready to give them a piece of her mind when Kako suddenly grabbed her hand. Lucille sighed and shut her mouth, continuing forward with Kako and Ayumu. It wasn't worth it to pick fights like that anyway.

Soon, the train station was in their sights and Lucille relaxed a little. The pain from her ankle had finally dulled to a numb throb, and things were going relatively well...until they got to the train station ticket booth. "Are there any compartments left?" The man looked at his computer and clicked the mouse a couple times before answering, "Yeah... Theres one on it's way to Fukushima*
note at bottom, Compartment 4." Lucille raised an eyebrow, unlike most people she wasn't very superstitious; she respected them, but definitely didn't think too much of them. She looked at Kako who had hesitated and seemed to be thinking about it "We'll take it..." Lucille mentally shrugged, mildly surprised by the decision. The man at the counter seemed to share Lucille's surprise, but shrugged. There shouldn't be any reason for him to care: money was money after all.

Kako then turned and handed Ayumu and Lucille their tickets, saying something to each. At first, she just thought she hadn't understood the word she'd used (which wouldn't have surprised her, since she was still a bit rusty on her Japanese) then she realized Kako had given them new names. She smiled and nodded, taking her ticket. The trio were once again on their way as they sped walked to the part of the station with the trains to catch their own which would be leaving soon. But it went without a hitch, and the girls were on the train hunting down their compartment within the next five minutes. Soon, they were sitting in their own compartment. She began to feel slightly claustrophobic when Kako locked the door, but ignored the feeling and didn't comment on it.

She slid out of the straps from her bag and stuck in into the compartment above their heads, then collapsed into the seat near the door, letting out a breath and letting herself relax. She crossed her legs and began rolling her ankle to release the tension. She was sure now she'd only twisted it: no sprain, which was very good. She glanced up and furrowed her brows as Kako spoke. She wondered why anyone would be tracking them. Lucille's trip had been very last minute according to anyone who'd known about it (Though really, she'd been planning for ages and saving the money) and Ayumu technically didn't exist in this world. However, she did remember the bugs at Ayumu's home and wondered if they really were being watched.

But the comment that really bothered her was that perhaps their meetings had not at all been by chance...but why would anyone have put the three together? "Kako," she began slowly, "I'm not sure what you mean but not having met by chance. I don't know about you, but I didn't tell anyone about my plans to come here until about a week ago, and I just said I was coming to meet Ayumu...I didn't say anything about..." she paused and lowered her voice. "the Rose. Why would anyone be tracking us? We're three, average teenage girls. Plus, Ayu doesn't really exist...." She didn't like where this was going at all. Not at all. They hadn't done anything illegal, and they weren't planning on doing anything illegal. Slowly, it occurred to her that maybe the 'Good Guys' weren't the ones tracking them.

*Uhm, Sarah? Isn't Fukushima that place that had the Nuclear accident a while back? I don't think that area is inhabitable, much less has a train going to it ._. I mean, we can still go there and just pretend the accident never happened....unless you planned it like that for some reason?
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 am

Kako bit her her nail, a nervies habbit she had some times. She didn't chew it, just placed it between her teeth. She removed her nail and took a shaky breath, "When I started going to my new school I made one other friend..." Kako started, "She was as much a painter as I am... When she descoverd she couldn't paint anymore she whent crazy... Started saying things..." Kako didn't look like she wanted to make eye contact. "I was on bord with her... I still wonder why they took it out on her and not me." Kako crossed her lags and stratend her skert. She wanted to curle up into a ball and disaper, she had never told anyone else how she felt about that ensident.

"I don't know why they would be intrested in us... I don't know how they would know Ayu was still alive." Kako said looking back up at them. "Lucille... What exsatly were you wanting to do?" she asked, "Walk in on the peolpe who have this- this rose and demand to have it?" Kako backed off not meening to sound acusitory.

/AN Never could get into the Emmy's... Yes that was where that happend... >.> No I forgot about that... I picked Fukashma becose Mark Crilly has a video showing some of the city when he was there. Though it's be intresting to be in a place we have some sort of clue as to what it acholy looks like. XD If you can think of something we can do with that detail, GRATE, other wise... just pretend it never happend. :\ End/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Ayumu followed Kako with Lucille to the compartment and stuffed her bag away. She took a seat next to Lucille, "I agree with Lucille... No one ever knows about my plans but me as I never talk to much of anyone. I don't know that someone could possibly manipulating us to that far a point." she said, straining "that". "And like she said, I technically ceased to exist years ago... I never even give out my name to anyone in passing."

"Kako... What kinds of things did your friend say? What did they do with her...?" Ayumu asked suddenly feeling less than easy. What if something was going to happen to them? Ayumu felt if anything happened to herself, she could deal with it. But what if something happened to Lucille? Kako? Anyone else that might become involved? She didn't think she could easily deal with that... She would have to make sure they stayed out of danger, even if that meant putting herself further into it.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Kako sighed, "She was saying things... Things to get others to folow her... She- she was fearless in her words." She looked down, "One day she didn't come to school... I thought she was sick, and I valinteerd to take her her homework." Kako looked up a dead serice look on her face, "Her parints, whome I had met before, said they had no dauter." Kako looked back down, "I- I have a feeling she is dead." she winsed when she stopped talking. She had never spoken theas fears alowd.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnea Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 pm

"Lucille, what exactly were you wanting to do? Walk in on the people who have this- this rose and demand to have it?" Lucille looked away, crossing her arms and not answering. She'd done all the research, had discovered the Rose, and had even found it's general location with decent evidence to back it up. Of course that wasn't her plan. She didn't have a plan. Surely she couldn't have been expected to do everything, right? She had a very basic plan at least, but nothing so stupid as simply walking in and demanding to have it. She figured she could reason with the people. There had to be some reason for them to be keeping the color for the world. She'd already come up with an argument if they had any confrontations. It was already written up in her notebook somewhere. She suddenly decided she would answer, but luckily Ayumu spoke then and she was able to keep quiet until Kako spoke of the girl she'd known.

"She's not dead." Lucille blinked in surprise at her own words. She had no clue where it had come from, or even that she had even thought it until it had rolled off her tongue. However, she firmly believed in her words, even though she couldn't honestly say why. Maybe it was born from her ridiculous belief that everyone had good in them, and no one was evil enough to kill a teenage girl. At the look of surprise from her friends, she found herself repeating the words, still firmly believing in them. "She can't be dead. They wouldn't kill her. No matter what she said. Even if it was about the Rose." She paused as a sudden excitement came over her. "She was talking about the Rose, wasn't she!" she said in an excited whisper, making sure not to let her voice level rise to be heard outside the compartment. She couldn't help it, if someone in the town where the Rose supposedly resided was speaking of it, it was another step closer to finding out more about it.

She found her subconscious piecing together everything she knew. If the girl Kako had known had indeed spoken of the Rose, that meant Kako knew more than she supposed she knew herself. Since Kako had also lived in the town where the rose supposedly was, it meant she must have some sort of notion as to where it was. She suddenly felt trapped on this train to Fukushima. It was practically laughing in her face now, as it carried the trio further and further away from Tokyo, which was further away from Chichibu, which was even further from completing her insane self-assigned mission. She looked out the window, suddenly unable to look anymore at the train compartment. She feared she might explode with her sudden realization. Unless she was completely wrong about everything. It felt like she'd sat for hours coming up with this realization, when in reality it had only taken the few milliseconds for the other girl to take a breath and respond.
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Kako could almost see the gears moving in Lucille's brain. "She was talking about the Rose, wasn't she!" The next few seconts felt just as long to Kako as it had to Lucille. She knew that Lucille was now so exsided about the idea that someone else in Chichibu had known about her Rose. The problume was, Kako's friend had never said anything about a Rose. She shook her head, "She never minchend a Rose... She was talking about a group of peolpe called the 'Rosicruians'... But never a Rose..." she exspland seeing the disapointment in Lucille's face. "But even she didn't know anything else past that..." Kako added, "I half think she made most of it up. Maybe they got ride of her in fear that she would cose everyone to panic." Kako fell silent becose she was thinking outloud, something she was traind never to do. 'Shut up! No one cares about your thoughts!' her mother would say.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Ayumu looked between her two companions. "But even if she knew something, she's a high possibility that she hit a psychological break down from what you're saying, Kako." she brought up. She sat there silently, thoughts running through her head.
It seemed to her Lucille was too excited over something that was probably not going to lead to anything but disappointment, and Kako was too depressed to do much of anything. Why was Ayumu herself here? Was she really bored enough she would be willing to be in on this? It's not as if she had anything better to do with her time, and whether she would admit it to herself or not, being with her old friends made her feel, if only just a little, better.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Kako looked out the window as the sun started to rise over the Japannes hills. In Tokyo it was too hard to see the colors when they had still been there... Kako had become obsest with sun sets and sun rises after she moved. She had always wanted to travel, just to see the colors in the sky. With the disaprince of color, she had become even more obsest with the longing to see it. But all she saw was a lighter shade of gray then before. Her hart sank further as she listend to Ayumu speek. "She had no perpus Ayu-san... Of course she had a brake down..." Kako said softly then added even softer then before, "I think we all had a brake down..." refering to all painters. An intire group of peolpe lost there resson for liveing, Kako could only emagen what kind of re-procushens that had on the world. Had some harmed themselfs? Going as far as ending there own lives?

A silence fell over the girls as the train carryed them further and further away from what Kako thought was danger, but was really safty. The three couldn't have emagined what waitted for them in Fukushima.

The train slowed and came to a stop. Kako slowly opend her eyes to find that they had fallen asleep on the train. She sat up and looked out the window, juging to to be about mid day. She shook the other two awak, "Hey... We're here." she said in her normel soft voice.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum