One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Example of an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Example of an Application

Go down

Example of an Application Empty Example of an Application

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Some roleplays are Application Roleplays. This means you can only join if the person who takes responcibility (or people) for the roleplay (plot and it itself) allow you to. People can provide their own application for you to fill out when they create their plot (Please link your Application thread to your Plotting thread!)
An example of an Application might be something such as this:

Characters name:
Why you wish to join:
Please write a short story/"number of**" words to tell us more about your character, or link us you're characters Introduction.
How you wish to enter the story line (can be discussed with existing roleplayers):

Sooo, an entry to mine and Lynn's roleplay - The World Which Dyed Grey Isn't Real - might go something like this:

Characters name: Hastuye, Ayumu
What role you wish to play: Major Role
Why you wish to join: Because I helped create it! (And it's awesomely fun xd)
Please write a short story to tell us more about your character, or link us you're characters Introduction: My Character's Intro
How you wish to enter the story line: Stumbling upon another character in a small crowded Cafe because I know she'll be there.

Extra Bits:
*Examples of this might be, but is not limited to:
Major Role -gets on and replies a lot.
Minor Role - Doesn't reply much but still replies a couple of times a day.
Background role - Might only get on once a day to reply, might also be a character such as a cashier at a store or a cab driver when the story line needs one so that someone else doesn't have to keep switching.characters.

**Creator can decide a certain number of required words or moreto describe the character and/or tell their story.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum