One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Azazel The Arch-Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Azazel The Arch-Angel

Go down

Azazel The Arch-Angel Empty Azazel The Arch-Angel

Post by Jordan Kronk Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:38 am

Once a high ranking member of Heaven's Arch-Angels, Azazel spent the eons hunting down Heaven's most dangerous enemies. His strong since of justice has on occasion caused him to go above and beyond the call of duty, taking things into his own hands. Azazel had been looking into some sketchy behavior by the Council. He had decided to contact an old friend, War, one of the four Horsemen. But before he had a chance to get any information, Azazel was called before the Council, framed for high treason, and cast out of Heaven.

First Name: Azazel
Last Name: Whitebane
Nickname: None
Meaning of name: fierce soldier
Sex: Male
Nationality: Angelic
Race/Species: Arch-Angel
Talents/Skills/Powers: Skilled fighter, control over fire
Build: tall/strong
Skin: Tan
Hair: Short and Jet Black
Ears: Small and round
Eyes: Crystal blue
Face shape: well...Angelic
Tattoos/Scars: Mark of the Arch-Angels
How does s/he dress or what do they typically wear? Cobalt and Rust Angelic Armor

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down