One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Before you create... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Before you create...

Go down

Before you create... Empty Before you create...

Post by Lynnea Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm

If you only plan on using your character once or twice in a roleplay, you may want to post here instead of the introductions spot.

The requirements are a little less demanding, instead of your whopping 300words, only 100 will be required in here. (words, not characters)
The basic requirements will be the same:
Name:
Approximate Age:
Roleplay (book, movie, ect):
Character Appearance:
Character Bio (100words):

Not too difficult, eh? Here, I'll give you an example.

Name: Melissa Sanders
Approximate Age: Twenty one
Roleplay (book, movie ect): Pirates of the Caribbean
Character Appearance: Long, curly, brown hair. Short, about 5". Wears a cavalier with two long turkey feathers sticking out the ribbon. She keeps her sword at her side, and a gun hidden on either side of her trousers. Wears a typical pirate shirt with a thick belt around the middle. She wears a long almost trench coat-like leather brown jacket. Chocolate brown eyes, and tanned skin. Her boots are also brown leather and go up to just below her knees.
(note: just this has given me 100 words, see? not that difficult!)
Character bio (100 words): Melissa was born in Spain and was brought up by a pour pauper family. She was an only child and worked hard in her father's blacksmith shop since the time she could walk. Melissa was drawn in to the romanticized life of a pirate and first started off posing as a male on ships, working as a deckhand. Soon, Melissa found that navigating was calling her and she took to studying maps. She has a photographic memory, and can take one look at a map and be able to tell you nearly all the routes and stops it has. She still poses as a male most of the time, as she lives in a time where females are very limited to to what they want. For now, she works as the Secondmate and Navigator on the infamous ship the Golden Hind.

See not too hard, right? Now go make your character Very Happy
Lynnea
Lynnea
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 79
Main Character : Lucille Dumont

Back to top Go down