One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Angels and Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Empty Angels and Demons

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 pm

(Mayu POV)

A shadow formed near one of the trees, there was a hiss in the air as a figure stepped out of the dark cloud.

"Nozomu!" Mayu exclaimed, actually a little surprised to see him. "Why are you here?" she asked walking towards him and motioning towards where Delaney was standing. An angel without her wings, a tainted angel and a half blood demon all in one place. This was going to go badly...

( Nozomu's POV)

Nozomu stepped through the cloud of darkness and looked around, spotting Mayu. "May!" he said in nearly a squeal. "I came to see you! Now is an okay time, right-." he paused as Mayu pointed back towards a very small girl. He could sense she was an angel without even looking at her, but she had no wings.

"Oh..." Nozomu said slowly, a bit of a sad tone in his voice, "Do... I need to leave?" he asked brushing his hair out of his face a bit, which only fell right back in place.

/Authorsnote
I SWEAR I DID NOT NAME HIM WITH A NAME ENDING IN U ON PURPOSE. I SWEAR! I only realized it did when I went to type it in the RP the first time i_i I'm doomed, aren't I?
I might make a Intro for him in the short term char thread. (which means I probably will.)
/endnote
/authorsnote2
If you don't want him in the roleplay that's fine ^^ he can just stay here for a few more replies to see how Mayu will react to him being here or we can keep him around for awhile as part of the storyline, completely up to you Sarah, just let me know. ^^
/endnote2
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Empty Angels and Demons

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Delaney's eyes widend when she felt the half blood demon apear. She didn't know the word "Demon" but she knew it was evil. She ran to chetch up with Mayu. It was ovise that Mayu knew this Nozomu. She stayed close to Mayu half hoping for protection half ready to protect her. Being so small with such a job was vary strange. Delaney looked at him taking in everything. Her light grow brighter untill it lit the small arrea they were in. It flikerd in and out with her hard breath.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 pm

(Mayu POV)

Mayu stopped, realizing Delaney was following her every step. She sensed the young angel's fear of this unknown being. "Delaney, this is Yuya Nozomu. He is one of those old friends I was just telling you about." she said and squatted down to Delaney's level.

"He won't hurt you, I promise. He's very nice and one of my closest friends." she encouraging the fledgling to be less scared.

(Nozomu's POV)

Nozomu shifted his weight from leg to leg. He stayed quiet while Mayu talked, he knew better than to interrupt her or try to talk over her. The small angel's light kept getting brighter and brighter, he could tell he was scaring her. He hated it. One of the few things in life he could honestly say he hated was the way others felt around him.

"H-Hisoka-sama." he said hesitantly, becoming overly uncomfortable in the growing ring of light around them. "The light... It's..." he winced trying to shield his eyes from the painful light.

/authorsnote
Nozomu calls Mayu by her last name here, he also uses "-Sama" which is a Japanese honorific. This is from the wiki: "(About "-Sama") It is used mainly to refer to people much higher in rank than oneself, toward one's customers, and sometimes toward people one greatly admires." So we can take it Nozomu greatly admires Mayu in some way and is trying to be as polite as possible.
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Delaney herd what Mayu told her, she also herd what Nozomu said about the light. But she didn't know how to stop it. She stayed gloud to Mayu's side. She reached up to hold her hand quitly not removing her eyes from Nozomu's dark figer. This was what "Darkness" was. Her largest fear, evil. This is what mayu called a 'Friend'? "G-g-go away!" she said athoritavily but her voice cracked and came out much too small.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

(Mayu POV)

Mayu breathed in deeply and spoke calmly, she had to keep her temper at bay. She could tell Nozomu was in a lot of pain, which automatically made her more irritable then even usual. "Delaney, if he leaves I will go with him." she said. "He's not a harmful or evil being as you think. He's trapped in the body of evil, but he has a good heart."

She looked up at Nozomu, he looked like he might pass out soon, he was almost too out of it to even respond to what Delaney had said. "Do you remember what I told you about your light? You did that before, you can do it now as well. All you have to do is want it and focus." she told Delaney.

(Nozomu POV)

Nomozu sat on the ground, still trying to hold himself up. Nothing wore him down faster than light, but especially an angel of Heaven's light. "She's powerful for an un-winged one..." he thought.

"Please kid... I promise I won't hurt you." He gasped slightly. "I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to, your light is too bright." he started turning pale. It would be very bad if this kept up...
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Delaney focosed more on Nomozu as she lisned to Mayu. "He's trapped in the body of evil, but he has a good heart." At first her light got evein brighter, and she felt it. His light was smaller, as if it were dieing but he some how maniged to keep it up. She squeezed her eyes shut, If he tried to attack her she could just tern it on again and he wouldn't be able to tuch her. Her light dimed slowly untill she looked more like a normol humen child. Her glow was more like a small shin on her skin and clothing.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Mayu sighed in relief, "Thank you Delaney." she said for both herself and Nozomu. She stood up and walked over to him, sitting next to him she asked, "Do you feel any better?", knowing the answer already. She knew he had to be but wanted to make sure, she didn't want anything bad to happen to one of the few people she actually cared about.

"A... Little." Nozomu replied and sat up a little straighter, his almost childlike face becoming less pale. After a few moments he felt even a little better to where he thought he could form sentences. "So... Whose your little friend?" he asked, looking up at Mayu shyly and then to Delaney.

"That would be Delaney. Apparently the angels counsel decided I needed a guardian angel, this is the fledgling they sent." Mayu explained. She took the time to brush Nozomu's bang out from in front of his eyes so she could see him. They of course quickly fell back in place.

"Why did they send a fledgling to deal with YOU? I can't even put up with you half the time!" Nozomu replied jokingly, looking back up at Mayu who shrugged.

"Ask her yourself." she muttered and laid down on the ground, bored and with nothing better to do.

Nozomu looked at Delaney questioningly. They hadn't met on the best terms... Nozomu cleared his throat, "So, why did they send you? I'd introduce myself, but, ah, Mayu kinda already did that." he said, trying to practice his manners a little.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Delaney still felt a little afrad and when he spoke to her her light whent up a little bit, then she forced it back down. She shruged, "I- ah..." she stared to say she wanted her wings but swolowed it. She wasn't supost to admit that was the reword she was after. "I was tird of being usless..." she desided, "So I asked to help... This is where they sent me." she exspland, "I'm not leaving!" she added persistently.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Mayu opened one eye and looked at Delaney from where she was laying. "I'm not leaving!" Yay, she wasn't going anywhere.

Nozomu laughed a little, "Okay kid, you don't have to leave I guess. It's not like we have much of an option..." he said looking back at Mayu, who closed her eyes then. He rolled his own and looked by at Delaney. "They sure did assign you a big task though... Do they usually even assign fledglings to be guardians?" he asked, not sure. It was never something he had ever really wanted to know up until now.

Mayu sat up abruptly and interrupted the conversation. "I am so bored. Delaney, you should think of something we can all do." she looked at the little angel. She was too bored to think of anything and Nozomu would want to out to a party or something, and she knew it would go bad if they took a fledgling to a party of any kind.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Delaney was glad when Mayu interuped. The annser to Nozomu's question was a simple "No" which made her feel evein more uneasy about her mission. She sat down on the opiset side of Mayu from Nozomu. "I'm only supost to whotch you... Not intertan you." she said tring to sound less like a child and more like what she thought a Garden Angle should sound like. As she relacsed her glow slowly moved in and out, only tuching half of Mayu and not reaching Nozomu, with her breath.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Mayu sighed, "What am I suppose to do then? Sit here for a week until your mission is over so you can go back to the angels counsel and tell them you actually were able to do your mission of 'watching' me?" she asked. Her tone had changed into a sarcastic one from the soft one she had been using before dark. It still had that almost soft tone detectable, but it was very faint.

Nozomu looked up, "Oh come ooon May! You know there's always something to do. If she just has to watch you for a week what's stopping you from going out and doing your normal stuff?" he asked, slightly excited after being reminded of the idea of partying and doing other fun stuff.

Mayu looked back at him, "Do you seriously think we could have any fun with a little glowy angel following us? The part of her job she's not telling you about it trying to get me to stay out of trouble or doing bad things as well. Neither of which count with any of the things I know are going through your mind right now." she said.

Nozomu looked down and pouted, then back at Mayu, then at Delaney who was behind her, glowing slightly. It hurt his eyes but he looked over her way, "Delaneeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy" he said in a pleading voice, "But I'm boorrrrreeeeeedddd~" he whined, making puppy dog eyes at the small angel.

Mayu cracked a smirk, nothing in the world was funnier then Nozomu's puppy dog face to her. It had been that way from the first time she met him, and they had been best friends ever sense his first smile.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Delaney looked over at Nozomu, "I'm not your garden." she said frankly. She looked back at Mayu, "How did you know it was a week?" she asked geussing she could read thoughts. Before Mayu evein had a chance to annser Delaney began incripting her thoughts and memorys like humens incriped computer fille. They still were normole for her but anyone else who tried to hack in would only hear stadic or a gumbled up mix of sounds. "There must be somthing you can do that isn't bad..." she said leening aginst a tree, "Good peolpe have plintly to do... Some times they complan there evein too bisy to pray." This seemed to bother Delaney but she shook it off.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Nozomu pouted, "So? You are Mayu's guardian. You might as well be mine too, I guess they forgot to warn you that we're together a great majority of the time, huh?" he said, a hurt tone in his voice.

Mayu looked at Delaney, "He's right you know. But yes, miss mind static, I can read thoughts and sense emotions. Gets annoying, doesn't it Nozo?" she asked looking back at her half-blood friend.

"Only all the time." Nozomu pipped in, perking up slightly at being included. "But I take offence to that little miss no-wings. Just because we like to party and stuff doesn't mean we're bad people." he crossed his arms, he was quick to name call anyone who he thought insulted him or Mayu.

"Oh take a chill pill Nozo, she's fresh out of Heaven and doesn't know the difference. I know what you mean though, and there is a difference." she looked back at Delaney. "There isn't much to do at night here, most people sleep. The ones who stay out at night party. Me and Nozomu have never been ones for sleeping at night though." she said trying to explain the situation to the young angel.

Nozomu remembered something and cringed. "Ah... May... There's was another reason I came too though... Besides just to hang out and stuff tonight..." he said, a slightly worried but more serious, responsible tone in his voice.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Delaney sent Nozomu a look of discused. She did not like him one little bit. The offile part was, she didn't know why. He was acholy pretty nice, exsept for his name calling. She stuck her tung out at Nozomu when he called her "Little Mis-no wings" "Well.. At lest I can come out when the sun is up!" she said under her breath. Then when she herd what Nozomu said next her ears purked up.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Nozomu stuck his tongue out back at Delaney when she called to note the fact he couldn't come out when the sun was out much.

"Yuya... What are you talking about? Why else did you come?" Mayu asked, calling Nozomu by his last name.

"Ahm... There's a... There's a rumor going around... And... It's really bad, but... I can't really do anything... Because... Well... You know..." Nozomu stuttered out, afraid he was going to upset Mayu. He got shy very quickly.

"Nozomu, spit it out before I have to make it come out." Mayu said getting a little irritated. She could sense it was bad, but Nozomu's thoughts were always jumbled, he was hard to read.

"There's... An angel... It's supposed to be a very young one... But, everyone is saying it's actually more powerful then it's supposed to be. They're saying someone is planning on using it to do bad things... Things to hurt the other angels... And the demons." he finally spit out.

"What?!", Mayu said. "How could that be?" she asked, slightly alarmed, this was something for everyone to be alarmed about.

"I-I-I don't know May. They said they caught the angel already. I just, you know, kinda've thought you should know." Nozomu said, trying to explain himself as best he could.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Delaney's hart stared to powned but her light only dimed more. Almost as if she wanted to hide her power. Somthing like this, she would have over herd something about it back home. But only if the Angel councle knew about it. The thought made her wanna duble over in a panic. The Angel councle was supost to know most everything importent. Espesholy if an Angle was missing. Was it possible they haddn't notced? She stayed quite and listend. There were so many scary things Demonds could do to Angels to use them for evil. Espesholy when there yuong and unexsperinced in battle.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Mayu noticed Delaney's fear, "Don't worry, they won't be after anymore angels. More than likely the angels counsel has just put the angel in question somewhere that something evil can't get it and put it to uses of evil." she spoke softly, trying to get the little one to calm down. The negative energy was really eating at her.

Nozomu waved his hand slightly to get Mayu's attention. She turned to look at him. He put his chin in his hand, which was resting on his knee, and pointed towards his head. "But... I don't think either side really caught the angel. I think it's a rouge at large..." he thought, knowing Mayu would be listening.

Mayu raised her eyebrow in alarm. She knew if Nozomu was saying it, it was probably right. He had a higher intuition. It was never wrong. Ever. "Great..." she muttered under her breathe.

"I think the angel felt it needed to do something and ran away from Heaven and is on earth somewhere... It'll be open game to any angel, demon or other creature. I think we need to do something... It'll effect us in the long run. Both of us, if anything happens with the angels or demons, will be effected..." Nozomu sent in thoughts again.

He was right. "Ugh... Why today? Well, you know what? Fine. But just what would you like to do about it mister know-it-all?" Mayu asked aloud, as Nozomu couldn't read thoughts as she could.

"I don't know!" Nozomu whined out loud. "I just know the facts, not what to do about it." he pouted and crossed his arms, leaving Mayu to a heavy sigh.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:06 pm

After Mayu told her not to worry the two fell silent. She geussed Mayu was reading Nozomu's mind. She knew she probuly had that power too, but she haddn't figerd out how to use it yet. She probuly should have traind more before she asked for her first mission. "Ugh... Why today? Well, you know what? Fine. But just what would you like to do about it mister know-it-all?" Delaney jumped from the sudden sound. She wanted so badly to know exsatly what was going on. If the Demonds had an Angel she or he was not safe. Most likly in a lot of pain, posibly dieing. If they were a flegling like her, there was little to no help for them. Delaney coverd her face just thinking about such a tragity was overwellming. "Good always triumphs over Evil" her teachers back home always told her. 'But if the good dosn't know... Then evil could win...' she thought to herself.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 pm

/AN

*Wissles out of bordum*

End\
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 am

Mayu took a deep breathe, "Okay. We'll go try to find out what we can about it, alright Nozo? Does that make you feel better?" she asked.

"Yes it does." Nozomu said stubbornly, then thinking asked "But... Uhmm... How are we going to do that?"

"We'll go check in with a few people." Mayu said simply, then looked at Delaney. "Nozomu wants to check in to see if we can find a lost puppy he saw on a poster." she said, telling the little angel was confused. "He has kind of a soft spot for fluffy things and he just cannot let this go. You don't mind helping us search for a lost puppy, do you Delaney?" she spoke softly, lying through her teeth. It was half true.
It was a bit like a lost puppy. Just not an actual dog. Close enough.

Nozomu rolled his eyes while Delaney wasn't looking. He made sad puppy dog eyes whenever she looked his way, playing along with Mayu, who usually had the right things to say to get people to do what she wanted.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 am

Delaney put on an evein more confused look, "I don't undrstand... Why are you saying that when- it's not evein true!?" she asked. Of course, Delaney was an Angel from Heaven so she knew when they were lieing. "The waird thing is... You feel it's party true... But you KNOW it's not totly true." Delaney continude, "And your tring to convince me to go with you... Which meens you haven't tottly undrstood that I have to go anywhere you go."
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Mayu and Nozomu took a collective sigh. Mayu from annoyance and Nozomu from knowing what was coming. "It is partly true, we are going to look for a lost puppy. Just not the animal its self." Mayu said. "I know you have to go with me anywhere I go also, but you have the ability to try and convince me to do otherwise. Which is a pain in the butt if I may be quite honest." she said starting to get irritated. Little fledglings could be so annoying.

Nozomu started to squirm uncomfortably. He knew if Delaney kept this up with Mayu it was going to be bad. Mayu had a very bad temper, one he had been at the receiving end up too many times then he cared to remember. Mayu was an odd one, she could be completely normal and calm one moment, and then just snap. Especially at night. Nozomu looked up towards the sky. "That's nice..." he thought upon seeing the full moon. "Completely fitting..." He bit his lip.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Delaney stood up on her tose to get closer to Mayu's face. Of course it didn't work, she was much too small to get evein close to her sholders. She barly came above Mayu's waist. "How do you know I'll try to convince you other wise!?" she asked in a tone. She glard up at Mayu.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am

"Because you have the mind of an angel, you don't want us to do some things, that is why you are here. You're not old enough to learn when it's best to stay out of the business of those who are older than you." Mayu replied leaning down so she was in the fledgling's face. She had a tone in her voice right back that was on the edge of frighting.

Nozomu flinched at the voice Mayu used. He scooted away from the spot he had sat down at a bit. Mayu's eyes had started glowing slightly, that was definitively not a good sign. "Mayu... Be easy on her... She's just a lil' kid, ya' know?" he said, knowing he'd take some of the rage Mayu had off Delaney.

Mayu swung her head around to look at Nozomu, putting her hands on her hips. "I've got this under control." she said in an authoritive tone. "You'd do well to stay out of it while I'm taking care of this, remember who I'm helping?" she asked.

Nozomu held in a small whimper. Mayu scared him a lot sometimes. He still didn't know how to deal with it well, and he didn't think he ever really would. He was too timid to get use to it. All he did was nod.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 am

Delaney Stayed ferm as Mayu got in her face. She knew what Nozomu was doing, but it wouldn't work. "MAYU!" Delaney snaped pulling Mayu's attinchen back onto her. "Tell me the TRUTH and we'll see exsatly what I'll deside!" she said with athorite. She wasn't going to let Nozomu take the brunt of this, she had to face Mayu on her own.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next