One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Angels and Demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 3 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Rose Rathe Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 am

Mayu turned back around to Delaney. "We're going to look for the angel we were talking about. Nozomu has a feeling it's still at large." she said in a normal tone.

Nozomu flinched, he was surprised Delaney had taken the rage back off of him, but he also knew what was coming...

Mayu took a step closer to Delaney, "Fledgling, you shouldn't raise your voice to me. It's a very bad idea. I get really irritated when people do that." she said. A small black cloud of smoke had engulfed Mayu. Anyone who got caught in it would be hurt, some it effected more than others. It was Mayu's pure rage, irritation and annoyance all in one physical. mass, and Delaney was standing in the middle of it.

Nozomu sighed and laid down on his back, waiting for this to be over. He was a wimp, a pansy. He couldn't stand watching Mayu in one of her fits. He loved her dearly, but not this Mayu. The Mayu he knew was kind and gentle and sometimes spunky, but was always fun. He wished the other half of her didn't have to exist.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Delaney kept eyecontact with Mayu. As she was ingolfed in the cloud she remand still and quite. She felt the rage Mayu had, and she was in a lot of pain. But some how the small Angel maniged to neather run away or fight back. She just stayed there and let Mayu have her fit. Delaney knew if she didn't give Mayu what she wanted right now all she would be doing was loosing her energee. She didn't have anything aginst helping an Angel in truble. She wondrd why Mayu would asoom she'd be aginst that.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 am

Mayu stared back at Delaney in the eye. Her one golden eye sparkled and she collapsed on the ground. She sat there as her cloud of rage melted away, her energy completely drained.

Nozomu sat up and stared, he had never seen this happen in all the years he had known Mayu, what exactly had Delaney done? He tilted his head, looking at the fledgling with a curious, questioning look on his face.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 am

Delaney whotched as Mayu's energee complety draynd. She steped closer to her and took a sigh, "I have nothing aginst you and Nozomu helping an Angel get out of truble." she said in a calm tone. She looked back at Nozomu who was looking back at her curicly. She smiled relising no one had ever done nothing to Mayu before. But it ternd out that was the best thing you could do.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

Mayu looked up at Delaney with a spaced out look in her eyes, half from being zoned out in thought and half from being so tired.

Nozomu got up on his knees and walked on them over to where Mayu was half laying, half sitting. "MayMay..." he said gently, pulling her hair back from her face. He wasn't use to seeing her vulnerable. "You mm'kay?" he asked quietly, now sitting beside her. Mayu blinked and nodded slightly, still mostly out of it.

"How... How did you do that?" Nozomu asked shyly looking up at Delaney again.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 am

Delaney looked down at her hand which was now cut up pretty badly. She had bruses all over one leg. It really hert, and Delaney had never known real pain before. She took in a shaky breath knowing it hadn't been half as bad as it could have. "Mayu feeds off of reaction... I didn't react so she ran out of energy." she looked up from her hand to Nozomu, "I didn't do this to her, she did it to herself." She ripped a small strip of fabric from the bodem of her dress and rapped it around her hand. She know it'd heal quickly, but she hated the sight of her own golden blood.

/AN

Wah? You thought her blood would be red? Pfffft...

end\
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 am

Nozomu looked at Delaney's hand, slightly shocked. He had never really seen the aftermath of one of Mayu's rages. What Delaney said made sense though, Mayu only ever got upset if she had someone around to disagree with her. "But... Why didn't you move?" he said shakily, being able to tell the fledgling was in pain. He didn't like that there was blood running down the little angel's hand, it looked unnatural.

Mayu sat up a little straighter, using Nozomu to lean on to keep herself up. Nozomu held her arm gently to help keep her up. Mayu looked at Delaney, her eyes glowing softly but the rage out of her system. She was surprised, and still dazed.

Nozomu pulled Mayu to her feet and picked her up to carry her. "I'm going to take her down next to the lake, it calms her down... That's why she stays here. I think the cool water might help bring her out of her daze." he said to Delaney and turned around to walk towards the lake. Mayu showed no signs of argument.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 am

Delaney folowed her head down looking at her hand as she used the other to hold the cloth on. "Moving would have been a reaction..." she said softly. Once they were to the lake and Mayu was resting Delaney started exsamining her bused ankel. It was purple and every time she tuched it a shok of pain ran through her body. She resisted the earg to cry. "Feeling any beter Mayu?" she asked as if Mayu had not done this to her.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:16 am

Nozomu carried Mayu down by the side of the lake, which was on the other side of the hill they had been on. He sat himself and her down by the edge of the water. Mayu was able to better keep herself up, but Nozomu stayed next to her to support anyway. "May, you're fine, really. You're just a little out of it, why don't you get yourself together and talk to us?" he spoke quietly, in a soft caring tone. He dipped the tip of her fingers in the water and she seemed to perk up and calm down at the same time.

"I'm... better." Mayu spoke, almost inaudible. Nozomu smiled happily, encouraged that she was feeling better. He turned back around to look at Delaney, "What about you?" he asked, flinching slightly, catching sight of the bruise.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

Delaney looked up from her ankle siprised she was being asked if she was okay. "I'll be fine..." she said a little shoked. "I'm just not ust to... this." she said pulling her knees up to her chest and looking out onto the lake. She wished she had healing abilitys like some of the other angels back home. Of cource she didn't know if she did or not, she would find out when she got her wings. Right now, she was almost powerless. "Where do you think this Angel is hiding?" Delaney asked Nozomu tring to take the focos off of her.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:35 am

Nozomu shrugged, "Dunno, that's why we're going to ask around. Once May feels better anyway." he said. Mayu had laid across Nozomu's knee, her hand moving back and fourth in the water creating a little ripple. She seemed to be calmly coming out of her daze.

"Mayu, how are you feeling now?" he pulled the hair back out of her face again. It was a habit both of them had with each other. Both of them were very close friends, some people who saw them even thought they were dating, but they would never even think about it. They had a bond that was close, but it went beyond anything that would ever make them want to date.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Delaney sinced the two's closness and silently prayed she wouldn't get between them. If that was all Mayu had, she dind't want to mess it up. But she also sinced that Nozomu didn't like the half of Mayu that hert peope. The sun was staring to rise and Delaney smiled feeling a lot beter herself. Her hand remand cut up pretty badly but the bruses on her lag started the faid.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Mayu blinked and looked up at the light coming over the horizon. "The night was short." she said in a hushed tone. Nozomu nodded in agreement, also looking at the horizon. It reminded them both of their situation, when light and darkness was joined as one and you got both.

Nozomu held in a yawn, which Mayu caught. "Hey now sleepy head, do you want to go to sleep already?" she asked in a joking tone. "Actually, yes." Nozomu said matter-of-factly, then smiled. "I'm tired though, seriously. Can we take a nap and then go look for the little angel?" he asked, already starting to make the puppy dog eyes.

Mayu smiled softly, "Yes Nozo, we can take a nap before we go look." she was tired too. Right before sunrise was both of their's favorite time to go to sleep, for some reason it had a calming effect on both of them and they could get to sleep easily.

"Delaney... Are you going to take a nap too?" Nozomu asked, turning his head to look over at her. He noticed her bruise was already fading, that was good. Mayu sat up next to Nozomu and looked at Delaney also.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Delaney jumped when Nozomu said her name. "Uh..." she said, "I don't know... go to sleep, if I fall asleep I will." she said holding the cloth on her hand. She was tired, infact she felt like she could fall over right now. But she didn't think the cuts on her hand would let her. Then she moved her arm a little and gasped. She rolled up her sleeve to reveal more evein deeper cuts. She didn't know what to do, wasn't blood supost to clot up? Had Mayu done something to keep this from happning? Her face showed that she was now in a panic.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Nozomu got up and walked over to Delaney. He held out his hand, "Del, come here, okay?" he asked. He couldn't stand to see her going through this pain anymore.

Mayu raised an eyebrow, "Nozo..." she said in an even tone. "I got this." he said in reply to Mayu. She sighed and kept sitting by the lake.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Delaney didn't know what to do. She tried to slowly stand up but her leg was still sore and putting wait on it seemed to only make it worse. But she took Nozomu's hand dispite the fact that she was tarifed of him still. "Wh- what are you gana do?" she asked shaking tring not to cry. She was still in a panic becose now her arm was coverd with the thick golden licquid. She was starting to feel light headed. Nothing was fermiller and all she could think about was going back home.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 pm

"I'm going to help you, mm'kay Del? It won't hurt, I promise. Just trust me." Nozomu said softly. He took Delaney's hand but then picked her up, realizing she was in more pain standing up. He let a calming sense fall on to Delaney, and then sat down cross legged with her. He was very focused on what he was doing, the only way he could deal with all of the blood.

Nozomu put his hand on top of her head and closed his eyes. "Nozo..." Mayu said quietly, too quiet to hear. She knew distracting Nozomu would be a bad idea at this point. "Delaney, I need you to go to sleep now, 'kay? I'll wake you up in a little bit, but when I do you'll feel a whole lot better." he spoke in a calm comforting tone.

As long as she would trust him and was calm enough from the aura of calming he was putting out, she wold go into a healing sleep. She'd have lots of dreams, from what everyone had told him, but she'd wake up feeling tons better.

Mayu sat at the edge of the lake watching. She felt guilty, but hardly remembered why. She had probably done this to Delaney, lost her temper and gone off. Usually there was a lot more blood early on though... Why was it only coming now?
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Delaney didn't know why but once she was in Nozomu's arms she felt safe and calm. She didn't want to see her arms anymore so she hid her face in his sholder listning to his tone, barly undrstanding his words was enough to sent her to sleep. The last thing she remeberd was feeling his hand on the top of her head.

The next thing she knew she was standing with her teacher back home. He kneeled down to look at her carfuly. "Hey sweet hart.." he said in his worm inviting voice that always made Delaney's day. Then he started going over the basics of her studys while he finished making them breactfest. It was as if he had never left her...
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 pm

"Is... She... Out yet?" Mayu asked in a hushed tone. "Yeah." Nozomu said standing up and walking over to where Mayu was sitting, still carrying Delaney. He sat the fledgling down in between himself and Mayu, next to the water. "She's sleeping well... I was afraid she was going to fight it..." he said quietly in his shy tone. "You did good, Nozo." Mayu ripped off the end of her sleeve and dunked it in the water. She started cleaning off Delaney's arms, as she did so the wounds stopped bleeding. "It's already working..." Mayu said calmly, looking up at Nozomu for a minute.

Nozomu nodded solemly, trying to not look at all the blood that was being wiped away. "Nozomu..." Mayu said looking him in the eye and forcing him to focus. "Did..." she paused, "How did I do this to her?" she said in almost a whisper. She realized the only way it would have happened was her doing it, she just didn't know how.

"The same way you always do... Only... She didn't react to it... She just stood there. She figured out you fed off the reaction... She didn't even move, and after just a few seconds you collapsed." Nozomu spoke softly, hanging his head and looking off to the side a little. Mayu reached over and brushed the hair out of his face. Nozomu flinched a little at the touch. "MayMay..." he said slowly, looking up through his hair that had already fallen back into it's normal place. "I scare you, don't I Nozo?" Mayu asked seriously. Nozomu frowned sadly and nodded, bringing his knees to his chest.

Mayu took a ragged breath and started cleaning the rest of the blood off of Delaney. "I'm sorry... To both of you." her voice being carried off into the breeze that was blowing slightly.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 pm

"Don't go! Don't leave me here!" Delaney begged grabbing her teachers robe. He ternd around and kneeled down to look the small Angel in the eyes. "Del... I have to go, it's my perpuse." He said. She rapped her arms around his neck, "Your perpuse is to stay here with me!" she said. "Sweet hart... That's not how it works..." he said pulling her off, "You will be given a new teacher if I don't come back." Those words stuck to her like a ten ton brick. "Forgive me..." he said softly. Delaney looked down so he pulled her chin back up. She smilled weekly and said, "I always forgive before anger sets in..." But she still looked like she could cry. When he ternd around and flow off, Delaney did cry.

Her eyes outside the dream started watering too. One tear ran down her cheek as Mayu apologised.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Mayu saw a tear roll down Delaney's cheek. Nozomu also noticed it, and sat up more to get a better look. "I'm going to sleep." Mayu said and jumped up, walking to where a near by tree was and laying down.

Nozomu sniffled slightly, knowing Mayu wouldn't be able to hear him now. He hated when she got upset at herself like this. It wasn't really her fault, no more then it was his own. He wiped the tear off of Delaney's cheek and laid down a few feet away from her, giving her respectable room but where he was still close enough if she woke up and needed anything. Normally he and Mayu would sleep near each other, but he knew Mayu needed to be alone. It broke his heart he couldn't be there for her.

Mayu lay there trying to control her emotions. She couldn't stand not being able to at least remember what she did to people, much less control it. She felt like such a bad person, she had done that to Delaney. There was so much blood... Mayu shivered. She did not like blood, but especially an angel's blood.

Soon both Nozomu and Mayu drifted off to sleep, into their own dreams.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 pm

A few hours later Delaney sat up, having played out the rest of that day out in her head. The sky was blue and she could hear birds singing in the trees. She looked down at her arm and found it not only healed but wiped clean too. She unraped her hand and found it in perfict condishen as well. Her ankel and knee werein't evein stiff. Then she looked up her hart pounded as she tried to locate Mayu. How could she just fall asleep like that? She was supost to be garding Mayu. She saw Nozomu close by, as if he had been garding her. Then she spotted Mayu under a tree facing away from her. Delaney got the feeling that it wasn't normle for Mayu and Nozomu to be so far away from one another.

She stood up and looked back at Nozomu. She would have to thank him later. She made her way slowly and quitly to Mayu.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Nozomu had dreamed since he went to sleep. He woke up when Delaney did, an automatic reflex he had if anyone he wanted to keep track of woke up. He stayed still as if he was still asleep for a moment. He rolled over quietly and saw Delaney walking towards Mayu quietly. He crossed his arms under his chin and laid there listening to the sounds of the valley.

Mayu rolled over again, she was having terrible dreams. Someone somewhere in her current one scream, she sat straight up awake breathing heavily. She sat knees to her chest, trying to wake up completely so she could convince herself it was really just a dream. She hadn't noticed Nozomu was awake yet or the fact Delaney was walking towards her.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Delaney stood behind Mayu desding what she should do next. She was sitting up and breathing heavily. Which just ment she had had a bad dream. She drew in a breath and sat down next to Mayu. "You okay?" she ased concernd, "Whats wrong?"
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Mayu realized someone had spoken to her. She turned around and looked at Delaney. "Yeah, I'm fine now. Just a bad dream." she said. She remembered earlier. "What about you... Are you okay?" she asked.

Nozomu felt kind of sad. He didn't like it when anything bad happened to Mayu, even if it was just a bad dream. She was showing her caring side now too, which at least made him feel better. He stood up and stretched. "Yo!" He almost yelled over to where the two girls were at. "Whatcha girls chit chattin' 'bout?" he asked starting to walk slowly over towards them.

Mayu rolled her eyes. Good old Nozomu, always being an ice breaker.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next