One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Angels and Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 4 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Delaney pulled her sleeve back down, "I'm fine..." she said softly, "Your friend... He's not a Demond in the since the other Angels use." she spoke as if Mayu hadn't evein done anything wrong. She hadden't had enough time to forget, but she had forgiven Mayu for it. she did however want to know if Mayu had remorse for it. When Nozomu called to them she ternd around to see him as he made his way twords them
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

Mayu smiled softly, "No, no he isn't." she said simply, looking around to see Nozomu walking towards them like he was king of the world. She laughed as the king of the world fell flat on his butt.

Nozomu had managed to put so much focus into his awesome walk that he managed to trip over a semi-medium sized rock. "Ow ow ow ow owwieeeeee." Nozomu whined, having mostly his pride hurt. Mayu laughed some more and walked over helping him up. "You need to pay more attention, this is the world trying to tell you that!" she said jokingly.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 am

Delaney stood where she was, her hands behind her back whotching the two talk. She wondred what exsatly the other Angels would call Nozomu. 'A trubled being' perhaps. She had always been tot to look for the good in someone never serch out the bad. Nozomu didn't evein seem to have the same powers as a demond. She knew Angels with the power to calm others and evein put them to sleep. Weren't demonds supost to cosse pannic and fear? Delaney's big question was, how did an Angel end up in a Demond's body? Annnd was there a Demond in an Angel's body some where back home? Going un-notced some how? Just then her next question came, How long can Nozomu stay in the sun light like this? She looked up at the sun. It was getting higher and higher, making Delaney feel beter and beter. But she had a bad feeling Nozomu would be the opiset.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 am

"This is only a minor draw-back! You cannot keep the king down!" Nozomu said starting to stand up. Mayu put her hand on his head and leaned, causing him to not be able to get up and her a comfy leaning spot. "Hey!!!" Nozomu said struggling against her hand to get up. "That's not fair!" he said finally stopping and crossing his arms. "So much for not being able to keep the king down." Mayu smirked. She ruffled his hair and pulled her hand away.

Nozomu made a face as she did so. "Delaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" he whined, "Tell her to be nice to me" he held his pouty face. Mayu laughed, "Whatever Nozo!" she said still laughing.

Nozomu squinted up at the sky, "Man, it's so bright here. I don't know how you stand it." he said in a complaining tone. He could deal with being in the sun, it just wasn't very enjoyable for him.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am

As she whotched Mayu and Nozomu joking around she flashed back to her dream. Her teacher was still off on his mission, and Delaney still didn't know if he was alive or dead. The Angel council last she had checked didn't have high hopes for him eather.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Nozomu whined, "Delaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" Delaney looked up to see Mayu holding his forhead keeping him from getting up. "Tell her to be nice to me" he continued. She smiled and joind the two a few steps away. "Mayu!" she said, "Be nice to Nozomu! He might stop haning around you!" she wornd knowing -evein in the small amount of time she had known them- that that was probuly never going to happen.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

Mayu laughed at Delaney's words, "Nozomu! Is that true?!" she said and made a fake shock face. Nozomu put on a serious face, "I don't know... I might leave if you don't start being nice to me. I'll find a new kingdom to rule!" he said and burst out laughing, he could never fake being serious for long.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 am

Delaney giggled, "You don't have many subjects here anyway King Nozomu!" she said playing along, "Maybe you should go find another kingdom." she joked. Just then she had a vision of evil kings concering lands that werein't there own for more subjects. They did crule and tarible things to those peolpe and Delaney wished she haddent seen it. She knew the longer she spent on Earth the more of those she'd get. She shook her head focosing back on Mayu and Nozomu.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Nozomu threw up his nose in the air, "Maybe I will!" he said jokingly and started walking off. Mayu caught him by the neck of his shirt, "Nope, you can't go, we have stuff to do today, remember?" she said and smirked. Nozomu faked being very sad. "But Mayuuuu~ I wanna be a kiiiiing~". "Yes yes, you just can't wait to be king, this isn't the Lion King dummy." she said and laughed.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Delaney was about to say, "You shouldn't call names..." but thought beter of it. She knew how to handel Mayu in a fit now, but defintly didn't want to cosse it again if it wasn't tottly nessisary. "The Angel at larg..." Delaney said hoping that was still in there plans.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Nozomu laughed and let out a very bad imitation of a lion roar. Mayu cracked up even more. Both nodded catching their breaths when Delaney spoke. "Yep, that's exactly why. We should probably get on that soon." Mayu said checking the sun, it was a little over half way across the sky. Probably about 2:00.

Nozomu also looked up. "So, where are we gonna start?" he asked. "Dunno, maybe we'll check the home first, sound good?" "Yep." "'Kay, let's start." they spoke quickly, usually always on the same track of mind.

Mayu turned to Delaney, realizing she probably was having difficulties keeping up. "We're going to go check the first spot for the little angel, you ready to go?" she asked.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Delaney nodded nervisly. "Where?" she asked wanting to know what "Home" them ment. A small peace of her was afrad she didn't want to know. Did they meen the Angel coincle? The problume with that idea was that only she would have any levrige... And they didn't tend to listen to Fleglings with out more prooff then just "My Trubled Angel and demond friends had a feeling!" Infact she was pretty sure if she whent to them with that, they'd send her to be re-educated. "Where exsatly is the Home?" she asked
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:31 pm

"It's in town now far from here." Mayu explained, "It's a place people who don't have a house of their own can live. They give food, shelter and either warmth or coolness depending on what season it is." continued.

"We use to go there sometimes... We met a lot of people there. Some of them are humans, but not all of them. There's a few that are angels, either in disguise or like Mayu. There are some demons, same thing as angels. Then you get angels or demons assigned to follow any of the other beings there, kind've like you're playing guardian to Mayu right now." Nozomu chimed in, never one to miss the opportunity to give information if he knew it and it needed to be given.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Delaney nodded sadifeyed with this annser. as she folowed them she thought about how horrible it'd be not to have your own home. The place sounded nice and evein though she had heard Nozomu say there were Demonds there, the thought of seeing another Angel over joyed her. "Lets go!" she said exsidedly.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 pm

"Do we have to walk?" Nozomu pouted, stopping suddenly. "Well, it depends." Mayu said, still walking. "Delaney, can you light travel well yet?" she asked looking at the small fledgling. Normally fledglings only learned a few basics of light travel before being sent out on their first mission. Usually they were taught later on how to fully control it so that they could go where they needed. Mayu stopped and turned around to look at the fledgling, waiting on an answer.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Delaney looked at Mayu honistly confused. Did she meen traviling with vary little to carry or littroly using light to travil?

/AN

I'm sorry! T.T I onelined... But your not on annnd I'm not totly sure myself! XD Becose you could be leening twords flying there, orrr you could be thinking about telliportion. Which in the RP is sooo actseptible! lolz

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm

"Light travel." Mayu repeated, "Angels have the ability to travel using light, any light in fact. There is almost always light somewhere, even in the darkest location, so you can basically go to anywhere." she explained.

"Demons shadow travel... Which is basically the same thing only in reverse." Nozomu chimed in with his piece of information.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Delaney looked down. That was a sore subject with her. Her teacher was just getting to that when he left. She could remeber his fast run down on it and it seemed simple enough. "I know of it" she said not capible of lieing. "I can... try." She whent over everything she knew, which wasn't much. She was determnd not to look stupied infront of Mayu.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

Mayu sensed Delaney's uncertainty. "If you've not been taught fully it could be dangerous..." she said carefully. "You can travel with me, if you focus with me there shouldn't be a problem. Plus, without knowing what place to picture, it makes it much more difficult." she concluded.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 am

"Maybe that would be best." Delaney said, "I don't know what to picture." she said tring to keep Mayu from thinking she'd never done it before on her own. She healed her hands out remebring what little she knew from her teacher. When Mayu took them she focosed on going to the place Mayu had pictured.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 am

Nozomu nodded to Mayu as a cloud appeared behind him, with he stepped backwards into. Mayu held Delaney's hands tightly and pictured the place she wanted to go. A Glimmer of light shone around them and suddenly they were standing behind of a large building in the middle of a busy city.

They had popped up in the ally way as Mayu had planned, Nozomu waved next to where they stood. "Heya." she said happily. "We're here." Mayu said to the fledgling.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Delaney looked around at the ally. She had been in the city of Angels back in Heaven. But that place was always cleen, worm and enviting. There was trash all along the sides of the bildings here. Two men stood down the rode a bit talking. She got the feeling that one was humen, the other was an Angel by the name of John. She knew he was on a minner mission to help a man find a job to take care of his sick child. She didn't want to interupt him. She looked back at the bilding they were infront of. An old ratty sign said "Home" written in sharpy marker. Below it Delany read "Homeless shelter".
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 am

"Look'it! There it is." Nozomu said full of enthusiasm to be out and doing something finally. "Yes, it is." Mayu said smirking at her friend amusement. She looked around, the ally looked the same as always. Normally in a dark ally way both her and Nozomu would be slightly worried since they had a fledgling with them, but this was probably the one spot in town no one would bother them.

"So, you want to go inside?" Mayu asked Delaney, turning to see her watching a pair of people talking. She smiled softly as she regonized who they were. A human and his guardian angel. So many people on Earth met their guardian angel, or angels in some cases, so many times without even realizing it. Most probably wouldn't even care if they knew, so many people were so ungrateful.

Nozomu also noticed, he smiled a little, he knew this person would be thankful for a long time for the help this guardian angel was providing. Maybe not directly, but he would be thankful and go on to help others because of it. Nozomu's sense of knowing was usually very accurate.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Delaney nodded a yes and the three whent inside. There was a hall to the right that lead to rooms for peolpe to sleep in. Delaney knew with out looking that there were three rooms. Two for males and one for females. There was a specile lock on the girl's room. Someone up at thes front desk had to buz them in each time they wanted inside. Delaney didn't know why, but she knew they had a REALLY good resson for it. To the left were open duble doors leading to a soop kitchen. It was coming onto lunch time so there was a long line of peolpe waiting to eat. Delaney eyed a little humen boy standing with his mother. He aperd to be sevein like her. For the first time Delaney wonderd what it was like to be a real seven year old.

"Nozomu!" called a voice. Delaney ternd to look for the owner and found herself looking at another Demond. But this one wasn't like Nozomu. It was like he had two difrent faces over laping one another. One looked like a humen man the other a true Demond. He had a larg nose ring that just made him look that much worse. He was also no friend of Nozomu's or Mayu's. He was offton too off the wall and loud. He was also the tipe to cose truble. But he was also the only one that always had acuret infermasion on things going on in the underworld. He put his arms around both Nozomu's sholder as if they were best friends, "Why haven't you come to viset ol' Alex!?" Delaney geussed his name was 'Alex'.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:25 am

Nozomu and Mayu walked into the Home with Delaney. They knew this place up and down like the back of their hand and could quickly find anything they needed. The lunch time rush was up, so they knew they wouldn't have much trouble.

Nozomu and Mayu flinched in unison at the voice. Nozomu took a deep breath knowing what was coming. Mayu tried to give him a small smile to encourage him. "Yo, Alex!" Nozomu said, sounding excited to see the older demon. "What's up man? I'm sorry I've not been here to visit lately, there's been too much stuff going on for me to." Nozomu talked quickly.

Mayu bent over Delaney's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Just act like it's another person. You're with us, so you should be fine. Just don't speak unless spoken to and don't say anything that will upset him or make him uncomfortable."
She then put her hand on her hip and kept a firm smile planted on her face as if she was happy also, "Alex! What, no hi or anything? You worthless trash." she said, she had become almost as accepted in the demon community as Nozomu was, and since they were almost always together, Alex also of course knew her.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 am

Delaney felt like she was on the outside looking in and she liked it beter that way. "Just don't speek unless spoken to" Deland herd Mayu wisper into her ear. The words ecoed in her mind. That was a big rule among the Angels for fleglings.

Alex throw his free arm around Mayu, "I didn't notce you!" he said in his exsided voice, "I thought Nozomu had come just espesholy to visit me!" He said, "He's my BEST friend!" Alex rocked Zozomu back and forth vilently. "Who's Hungree? My treet!" he said complety planning to take them to the soop kitchen. He haddint evein notced Delaney yet.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next