One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Angels and Demons - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 6 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Juliet Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Delaney's hart sank when Nozomu said that he thought so. Then Mayu just stopped. As her garden Delaney had stopped with her. She had no way of knowing why she had stopped but she stuck beside her. When Nozomu asked her if she could dele with it, then exspland why she was having truble she sat down on the other side of Mayu. She leened forword to look at her shose as she moved her legs back and forth slightly. "Mayu..." Delaney said, "He'll only exsperince it for a few momints... Maybe an hour." she said not able to fully comprehend the pain the demonds would put someone through. "After that he'll black out and loos all feeling. He'll go back in his memory to the happest momint in his life... He'll remniss in it for 48 hours." She exspland. "To give someone time to get to them... If an Angel doesn't get there in time though..." Delaney trailed off becose she knew right after that amount of time the Angel would be died...
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Delaney looked up at Mayu and Nozomu. Mayu haddn't made eye contact with her but Nozomu was looking at her probuly wondring why she had trailed off like that. She bit her lip scard to say what she had on her mind. She swolowed hard, "If you can get me to him safly before 48 hours runs out..." she said, "I can save him..." She looked back down a voice in her head screeming at her 'What do you think your doing!? Did you just hear what you just said!?!? Take it back! NOW!' But she bit her tuong. There was no other choice, they were the only ones that knew about this and the Angel coincle would never listen to them.

/AN

Shear bordum... Uhhg

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 am

Mayu looked up sadly, "I can deal with it, just so long as we get to them in time." she said and stood back up. "Let's go." she said and started marching off. Nozomu sighed and stood, taking hold of Delaney's hand and trying to keep up with Mayu.

"Issues... We all have them. Her's are... Just special." Nozomu said, half smiling at Delaney as they made their way through the crowd. "Mayu! Slow down a little, okay? It's hard to keep up!" he called. Mayu made no response but slowed down just a little, allowing Nozomu and Delaney to catch up.

/Authorsnote
Short reply is short T_T
/Endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:17 pm

When Mayu got up and before Nozomu pulled her away, Delaney notced that a single feather fell from Mayu's Angel wing. Before she knew what she was doing she picked it up and slipped it into her pocket. Sudenly she looked up hoping that Mayu and Nozomu haden't notced. Mayu was far ahead of them and at first she thought Nozomu had seen her when he grab her hand giding her in the same direction as Mayu. "Issues... We all have them, Her's are... Just special." Good if he was still thinking about Mayu, he probuly didn't notice what she had done.

Why did she feel so bad about it? It was just a feather, and it's not like she pulled it off Mayu herself! It fell off... She would have just left it there anyway! She tried to justify it, but she still felt bad.

/AN Don't feel bad... Mine is too... end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Mayu felt a cold shiver go down her back. She glanced around to see Delaney stuffing something in her pocket and turned away before she could look up. Why would that interest the little fledgling? It's likely it meant nothing... But what if...

"So, Delaney!" Nozomu said suddenly, breaking Mayu's train of thought, "We should all get to know each other better, anything you'd like to share with the class?" Mayu rolled her eyes, "Nozomu, really? You're probably making her feel uncomfortable!" she said punching him in the shoulder lightly. "But what if...?"

/AN
SO SHORT TT___TT
/endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Delaney was suddenly over welmed with gilt for taking the feather. She sliped her hand into her pocket planning to pull it out and let it go with the wind, but something stopped her. "Anything you'd like to share with the class?" Nozomu asked her making the little Angel jump a little. "There isn't much to know... I've lived all my life in 'The City of Angels', this is my first time away from there." she desided not to tell them that her teacher was on the very mission he was created for, his "Halo Mission" and wasn't exspected to servie it. The last thing Delaney wanted was pitty...

Denaley looked up to see a large Deamond who looked humen from the waist up but had the legs of a bull. His skin was a dark red, with no hair, and a gold nose ring. The little Angel gripped Nozomu's hand quitly willing him to stop. "There not going to just let me walk in there!" she wisperd. The beast blew out smoke from his nostrels and Delaney stifeld a wince of apsilute fear.

/AN Should get more intresting now... Maybe longer replys will be easer. Smile Endnote/

Last edited by Juliet on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Kronk Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 am

/AN sudden twist! oh and hi Jewls! Endnote/

While they were distracted by the demon, the clouds darkened and gathered together. A storm was brewing, a storm that can only be brought on by Heaven's wrath. A sudden sonic boom is shot off from the Counsil, as something is cast out of Heaaven. The clouds rain down lightning as Heaven's newest outcast falls at unimaginable speeds. Then it happens. The impact is instant and powerful. It hits the ground between the girls and the demon. "Ow." Azazel said frankly as he climbed out of the crater his fall had created. Azazel looked at one girl to the other to the other. " An angel without her wings, a fallen angel, and a half demon. Where am I?"

Jordan Kronk

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6