One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Stop Roleplay
Hey, wait! You there! Yes you! Who else would I be talking to? You seem to have not logged in yet. Perhaps you should do that. Come on, it's not that hard, the log in button is right there below this. I'm just going to follow your scrolling up and down until you log on. It's seriously not that hard, all you have to do is click the 'Log In' button then enter your username and password...Go on! Unless you're not a user? If you're not a user here why don't you go ahead and click 'Register' then? We love new people here :3
Now quit wasting your time by reading this message, seriously. I have things to do other than follow you around all day.
One Stop Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guess who's back?
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am by Juliet

» Psssst
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am by Rose Rathe

» Hatsuye Ayumu, Beginning Painting
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am by Rose Rathe

» I SWEAR
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 am by Rose Rathe

» Wizard Partners…
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm by Juliet

» Wizards
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am by Juliet

» Scott McDaniels
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm by Jordan Kronk

» Talia McCall
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am by Juliet

» Camp Half-Blood "Refugees"
Angels and Demons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm by Juliet

Angels and Demons

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 5 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Alex spoke, "I didn't notce you!" "Of course not, you never notice me! You need to get your eyes checked!" Mayu replied. Nozomu was starting to get sick from being rocked back and fourth so much. "Dude, ease up man! I prefer my ribs in one piece!" he said. Alex finally let go of him and he rubbed his sides. "We didn't really come to eat Alex... Plus we have another person with us." Mayu said the last part softly.

Nozomu looked up when Mayu spoke, he had been bent over, a hand on his knee to keep himself from falling over. He wasn't feeling all that great after the other demon's greeting. "She's cool though, as you could expect since she's with us." he spoke up, hoping to charm Alex into not having any second thoughts about the fledgling.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Saying : If there aren’t any stars, let’s just become stars.
Female Posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Alex looked over at Delaney and licked his lips, "Yessss I see you do!" he hist looking at her. Delaney got a bad feeling in the pit of her stumic. She was happer with his not noticing her. He lunged at her and Delaney gasped moving out of his way just in time. She hid behind Mayu gripping her arm. Her whole body shook scard of this 'Alex'. Alex stood up brushing himself off, "Aw! Saving her all for yourself! I just want ONE little bite!" he wind.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Female Posts : 219
Main Character : (So far) Toyama Kako

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 am

Mayu quickly picked Delaney up, holding her tightly where no one would be able to get her, she backed up slowly. She backed up faster as Alex got ready to lunge again. Nozomu grabbed the older demon around the neck, "Alex! Chill your jets man! Go find your own fledgling to bite, this one is ours!" he said.

Alex soon fell to the ground, Nozomu's powers taking hold. Nozomu was a much more powerful demon then he appeared or was given credit for. Mayu sat Delaney back down on the ground and walked over to Alex, firming introducing her foot to his face. "Idiot."

Nozomu stood up and sighed, brushing his hair back. "New idea, how about you take Delaney on a sight seeing adventure while I stay here and finish business." Nozomu suggested. "Sounds like a safer plan." Mayu said. She took a step towards Delaney and held out her hand. "Come on, it'll be better outside, I promise. There aren't many more around here like him." she said trying to comfort the fledgling.

Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Alex gasped for air as Nozomu choked him. He always forgot that Nozomu was a yunger more powerful demond then he was. It was becose he never through his wate around untill he had to. His vision started to darken as he exspected. Of course, Nozomu would nock him out. The next thing he knew he was on the ground with yet another interduction to Mayu's foot. He yelped holding his nose not wanting to mose the ring too much becose it hert really badly. "I stay here and finish business." he herd Nozomu said. Alex quiktly stood up and pretended to straten an envisible tye. "I didn't know we have Business!" he said, "It's Toco Tuesday!" He added knowing that Nozomu was never able to tern down the chace to have a toco. He lead Nozomu into the soop kitchen.

Delaney griped Mayu's hand as she led her out. An angel at the front desk stood up and looked at Delaney's feet. He snaped his fingers and a simple par of white shouse aperd on her feet. Delaney wonderd why, but once they were back outside she knew why. The streets were a real mess out front with strange liquide. If she had had bare feet it would have looked strange. "I know back at home the name 'Alex' meens strange or off the wall... I wander if he gave it that meening." Delaney asked more then just stating.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

Nozomu forced a smirk, "Of course bro! Especially if there are tacos involved." he said and walked in with Alex. "So... I caught wind of a rumor of a fledgling that's been captured, you know anything about that?" he said in a low voice making his way with Alex through the crowd. He was so use to faking his emotions it came naturally to the point only certain people noticed. Alex had never been one of those people, he was too dumb to figure anything out.

Mayu smiled at the angel sitting at the desk. So few humans realized they were constantly surounded by angels giving them their daily needs. They stepped outside and started walking down the street. "It might be, a lot of the time they put meaning behind names after someone has had that name. Alex is... A character. He's not the worst of demons by far, but he's not the best. He kinda've sits in the middle of the scale of badness." Mayu explained as they walked. "No one else knows as much about what's going on everywhere then he does though, and he's known me and Nozomu for a very long time, he thinks he has us under his thumb, which is his greatest downfall. He's not very bright obviously." she smiled down at the little angel, "How 'bout a treat? You ever had ice cream?" she asked walking towards a little ice cream shop.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

Alex got in line. He lernd long ago it didn't pay to try and cut here. Too many peolpe willing to gang up on him, plus he had Nozomu with him and he'd never let him cut. "Depends..." he said, "When did you hear that?" he asked his voice coming out serise, which was un-charcteristic for him.

Delaney had been about to ask her what she ment by "He's not very bright". At first she was thinking about litterle light, but some how she didn't think that was what Mayu ment. "You ever had ice cream?" Mayu asked her. "No? What's that?" Delaney asked. In heven they only gave you want you needed, nothing more nothing less. "Angels are here to do a job, we don't have need or time for specile things." she remeberd her teacher exsplning. That statment hadne't made since untill now.

AN/

XD Sooo many colours! annd the only one that afects anything is thee small amount of pink! ^^"

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

"Few days ago." Nozomu said, standing in line behind Alex. "I was doing some... Wandering when I heard about it." he explained looking around. There were several homeless humans, volunteers, angels and demons here. All with a different back story. Nozomu doubted any of them were like his or Mayu's.

Mayu sensed Delaney's confusion. "Not very bright is a term used on earth to describe someone who doesn't think as much as some other people. You can think of it as a light bulb in someone's mind that controls how much they think. Bright people's shine very bright and dumb people, like Alex, aren't that bright, or dim." she smiled, always loving to bash Alex in any way she could.

"Anyway, ice cream is a sweet thing here on earth also! It comes in different flavors but they're all very good usually. It'll be completely different then anything else you've ever had before, but you might like it." she said. They had walked all the way to the little ice cream shop and were standing in front of it. Mayu opened the door for Delaney and held it.

/Authorsnote
rofl, preeeetttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy cccccoooolllllooooorrrsssss~
Mayu can be very long winded. o_o And Nozomu has such a random personality!
/Endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Alex rolled his eyes, "The demond lord is seeking out a serten Fledgling." he said simply as they moved further up in line. "But only this morning was it captserd. Two Demonds were seen with it... They probuly have it in the undrworld by now." he added.

Delaney took Mayu's annser about not being bright and stord it for later use. She walked in the shop with Mayu and looked around. It was small yet filled with peolpe of difrent ages. An older Angel handed a little girl her first Ice creem cone. The little girl had a really bad home life with a nigletful mother and a dead beet father. The girl's mother would drop her off here every morning just to get ride of her. The Angel was more or less on his retarment mission. All he was supost to do was afect the girl so she would be beter when she grow up. He sat the girl on a chair and weenked at Delaney. Delaney smiled and said, "That's Ambriel, one of the oldest Angels not on the coincile." she exspland.

/AN

Gotta love the serisness with the boys annnd the inisence with the girls right now! XD

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Nozomu nodded, still following Alex. "Do you have any idea what they want it for, specifically?" he asked. He stood as the line came to a stop for the moment. He brushed his fingers through his hair, remembering Mayu. He hoped she was still okay, Delaney too.

Mayu smiled, spotting another angel and a cute little girl. She got from the girl images of being alone and sad. "Ah, I see." Mayu said in response to Delaney. "He got one of the good jobs then." she said and walked over to the counter. "We have a little girl here who has never had ice cream! What do you recommend?" she asked the older angel with a smile.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Alex grabed a tray for himself evein handed one to Nozomu. "Nothing good..." he said bitterly. He had a berning hate for the Demond lord becose he had served as his slave for most of his childhood. Of course Nozomu didn't know that. "If my sorces are right... and they always are, it's not good news for the Angels or Demonds." The valinteers gave him his serving of tocos, which wasn't that badly sized for a humen. Unforchintly it was never enough for him. "Uh- can I-" " No Alex!" the valinteer snapped. It was becose he always asked. He let out a frustrated breath through his nose and whent to sit down.

Delaney looked up at Mayu as she called his job one of the good ones. She was about to exsplan that he had already done many hard missions, including his Halo mission. This was supost to be an injoyble mission. But Mayu had gotten Ambriel's attention for there ice creem. He looked at Mayu and then down at Delaney. He knew them both by name and evein knew Mayu's story. "Never had Ice creem!?" he asked sounding siprised evein though he knew perfictly well why she had never had it. "Well!" he said marching back behind the cointer to intertain the little girl he was caring for. "For first timmers what do we sigest Jenny!" He asked the little girl who was giggling. "Vinnella!" she exsclamed. Delaney smiled back up at Mayu. The older Angel got a bowl and gave Delaney two ginress scoops. He handed it to her and said, "It's on the houes..." He looked back at Mayu, "And for you?" His face looked like anyone's Grandfather, worm and invitting. But it was ovise that he had seen things that always bothers him...
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

Nozomu accepted his tray from Alex, then stiffened slightly at what he said. "Not good news for the Angels or Demons." that was not good. He forced himself to shake it off and stay calm. He held out his tray and let them serve him his tacos, smirking happily. He really loved tacos. As they walked away to sit down Nozomu began speaking again, "Alex... Why do you say that it don't be good for either party involved?" he asked quietly, trying to avoid key words such as "angel" and "demon" since they were now among people who would know what they were actually talking about.

Mayu laughed slightly and smiled, "Chocolate please." she said warmly answering the older angel's question. She sensed this angel's gentleness, but also that he had been through a lot, even by angel standards. "How long have you worked here?" she asked while he got her ice cream, attempting to strike up conversation while also finding out how long he had been on this mission.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Alex looked down, "He let some of his slaves leave his serves a wile back... He nenver thought they would work aginst him." he exspland, "He dosn't evein know which ones..." He took a bite of his tacos memorys of his childhood running through his mind. He was glad that Mayu was gone and Nozomu couldn't read thoughts. He hatted it when others felt sorry for him, that was one of the ressons he never talked about it. "He'll beet and kill untill he's sure we all know he has all the power." he seemed to trip over the words "beet" and "kill". "Of course the other side is more then happy to sit back and just whatch us self distruct, but the flegling makes it there problume. I'm not complety sure what he's going to do with it... Maybe use it's power some how. It'll kill it no dout." Alex looked really worryed. He was working for the reblse but of course no one knew.

"I bilt this place 50 years ago!" Ambriel annserd. "He started the mission years in advance to gain the trust of the other humens who live here." Delaney exspland in a wisper, "It's his retirment mission so he'll probuly stay here long past the mission's ending." she added. The older Angel handed Mayu her ice cream, "Unless they let me bring this stuff home with me... I will be." he added smilling a sparkel in his eye. Delaney was looking at her bowl moving it around not quite sure what to think of it.

/AN

IDK how many times I've had to re-wright this! Uhhhhhhhhg! and now I'm out of time to fix the text! T.T sorry!

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Nozomu bit into his taco, he quivered a bit from the sheer awesome-ness of it. He LOVED tacos. He listened as he chewed to what Alex had to say. Then shuttered at part of his sentence. "It'll kill it no doubt." Nozomu stared at the edge of the table, trying to keep calm. He had to keep his composure. He thought about the fact it was a fledgling, probably not any older then Delaney, and even thought they had only known each other for less then 24 hours the little angel girl had grown on him.

"So, if - hypothetically speaking of course - you wanted to find where they were keeping it, where would you look? Hypothetically speaking only, of course." Nozomu said, taking another bite of his taco.

Mayu smiled, "It seems like a pleasant job. You sure seem to enjoy it." she said and turned to the little girl behind the counter, who apparently was named Jenny. "What do you think? Does he do his job well?" she asked with a smile. Little kids were one of the things in life Mayu really enjoyed.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Alex ate the rest of his taco then said, "Close to him I geuss..." He said simply. He knew exsatly where the Demond lord would keep the flegling. A small glass box right in the thrown room. It was bilt to keep an angel in. But that was so spasific and he was afrad to tell Nozomu he evein knew about it. What if he asked how he knew about it? Most Demonds have never seen the thrown room. Alex knew a lot of things other demonds didn't, but he had a feeling that was too much to keep his cover. It didn't mater anyway. Nozomu was only speeking hypothedicly anyway. "Anymore questions?" He asked poking the rice they had given him on the side with his fork. "Becose my nose really hurts man... I could use some magic healing sleep..." he said.

Jenny jumped when she relised Mayu was talking to her. She looked at her with wide eyes then looked at the older Angel for gidence. He nodded taking out a rag to wipe off the counter. The little girl nodded looking back at her ice creem cone. "Don't take it persinoly... She scard of everyone. Took me a while to gain her trust..." He said sadly, "Her home life is getting worrse... I sent in a request to relocate her. But the coincle dosn't like interveening that much." He looked at Jenny with worry. "Delaney... Just eat it, it wont hert you!" The older Angel said leening over the counter. Delaney jumped when she herd her name. She finoly took a small bite. It was cold and sweet. Why wouldn't they let them have this back home?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Nozomu shook his head, "No, not really. I guess that's all." he bit into his taco for the last time and finished. "I could use some magic healing sleep..." Nozomu sighed, closed his eyes and re-opened them to find Alex passed out. He was weak minded to people he thought couldn't do anything, that's why Nozomu wasn't scared of Alex himself. He stood up and headed towards the door to go look for Mayu and Delaney, guessing the first spot Mayu would go to.

Mayu smiled, nodding, "It's fine, she's still adorable." she said. She then turned and leaned over towards Delaney, "Like it?" she asked.

/Authorsnote
XD Nozomu is quite powerful sometimes. Sorry about Alex, if you want him to not be passed out just tell me, not trying to god-mod. I'll just change my reply xD
/Endnote
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 am

As Alex saw Nozomu close his eyes he felt led to close his own. Before he knew what was happning his face fell into his rice and he began snoring. He haddn't ment that vary momint, but it was just like Nozomu to do that to him...

Delaney nodded smilling as she took a larger bite. Then Nozomu walked in. Ambriel looked up from the counter. He didn't like the idea of having a demond in his shop, he was already on eag becose of Mayu. But at lest she was half Angel and the coincle had a rule about her. No one messt with Mayu unless directed to. He steped to the door blocking him from coming all the way inside. He crossed his arms and said bitterly, "Can I help you?" Delaney put her bowl down and rushed to the older Angel's side. She bowed her head respectfuly, "He wont cose any truble, he is with me sir." Ambriel stard at her for a momint then whent back to his counter to help a costimer with somthing. But he kept eyeing Nozomu as if he exspected him to cose truble. This in tern made Delaney feel a little insalted. But she quickly let it go. She was a vary small flegling with no exsperince and he was one of the oldest and most exsperinced Angels alive...

/AN

XD Added a little funny to it! I like it!

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 am

Nozomu walked into the shop, Mayu and Delaney were there as expected. Nozomu knew this shop was run by an angel, he could sense it, so it didn't surprise him at all when the older angel blocked his path. "I just came to see if my friends were here, Mr. Ambriel." he said politely. Mayu looked up from her seat, she knew the older angel wouldn't do anything to Nozomu here in the middle of the shop, the only thing he could do was force him to leave.

Suddenly Delaney jumped up and ran over to the older angel. "He won't cause any trouble, he is with me sir." Ambriel seemed to think it over a minute, but finally went back to work. Nozomu looked at Delaney surprised. She had taken up for him, but why? He smiled, "Hi Del, are you and Mayu about ready to go?" he asked not wanting to stay in the shop for too long, afraid to do anything in front of the older angel to upset him.

Mayu stood up, grabbing the two bowls of ice cream that were in form containers off the table and walking towards the counter. "Have a good day Mr. Ambriel, thank you for the ice cream and everything else." she said with a smile and walked towards Nozomu and Delaney. "I got the ice cream, I'm ready if you are Delaney." she said.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Delaney rubed her elbow looking down. She wanted out of the shop now too. Ambriel smiled when Mayu thanked him but he didn't look up. He sent one sintence to Nozomu's mind, "Do anything to cose harm to Delaney and I'll have your head Yuya Nozomu." then he sent him emiges of the many dead demonds Ambriel had killed in his life time.

Delaney had no way of knowing what exsatly Ambriel was sending Nozomu but she quicly relised he was sinding him somthing. She pulled Nozomu's arm a little to take him out of the trance then out the door onto the street. This kept Ambriel from sending him anything else. "I'm sorry..." Delaney said.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:06 am

Nozomu froze, in a trance by what Ambriel was sending him. Before he knew what was happening he felt someone tugging on his arm and he was outside. "I'm sorry..." he heard someone say, that finally snapped him to. He looked down at Delaney, "It's okay Del, it's not something you did." he said softly, trying to smile, only managing a sad half smile.

Mayu stood in the doorway as Delaney pulled Nozomu away. She looked at Ambriel, she knew what had been sent to Nozomu because of her powers. "And if you so much as touch a hair on his head, I will make sure you suffer for it." she sent the older angel in a harsh tone. She smiled and waved to Jenny, "Bye bye Jenny." she said pleasantly. She would never harm the little girl, but she did at least want to say goodbye. She normally would never threaten an elder angel, but this was Nozomu we were talking about.

Nozomu looked around at where Mayu was finally coming out of the shop. "Mayu..." he said quietly, almost only mouthing the words. He realized what Mayu would do if she found out about what had just happened, he wondered if she already knew.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Delaney bit her lip, "He can't really do anything to you." she said, "It would be out of his jerisdiction... You would have to pose a thret to Jenny first." Delaney exspland asooming it was a thret that was sent. She knew Ambriel was the tipe of Angel to give an emptee thret to keep an eveint from playing out. The trick has worked for many Angels in the past. But Delaney didn't feel that Nozomu was dangres.

/AN

My computer is spending the night with my uncale... >.> Using Dad's computer... Hopfuly I'll have it back tomorow. He said he knew what was wrong and what to do about it. Sooo that's good ^^! Sorry about typeos. Sad I hate this keybord...

end/
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

Mayu shrugged, Nozomu nodded, "Is that the little girl that was sitting behind the counter?" he asked. "She was adorable. I don't know why people always assume I'll do something to someone..." he muttered the last part. "Did you actually find out anything from Alex?" Mayu asked, sounding ticked off when she got to the word "Alex". "He said it's probably being kept by the demon overlord. They'll probably use it for it's powers..." he said. "He said they would beat and kill it after they were done with it..." he added in thought. Mayu flintched slightly when she read Nozomu thoughts. "Okay, this is becoming more difficult... Any more ideas?" she asked. Nozomu shrugged, "I dunno. I'd have to think about it." he said.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:02 am

Delaney flinched each time Nozomu referd to the other Angel as an 'it'. She had to bite her tung to keep from coreccting him, "Him, "he", "Them". But then she relised Nozomu had called Alex, someone it seemed they had little respect for, a "He". Delaney fixed her eyes on the ground as she walked bisode them. "Nozomu... Do you evein relise what you just did?" she asked in a small voice. She could normoly let go of any intinchinol or unintinchinol insalt, but this she was having truble with. If they thought of the other Angel as an "It" what kept them from refering to her the same way?
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 am

Nozomu looked at Delaney, Mayu did the same, then Mayu and Nozomu met eyes. "She means calling the missing angel an 'it'." Mayu said. "Oh... Yes I do realize I'm doing it Delaney." he said, brushing his hair back, his nervous habit. "I call the angel an 'it' simply because I don't know weather it's a boy or girl. That and if anything happens to them, it will be easier for me to deal with." he said in his shy tone, hoping Delaney would understand.

"He's very sensitive..." Mayu said softly. "We don't normally refer to anyone as an 'it'. This is a special case. If we know their names, we usually use them." she explained.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 am

Delaney bit her lip. "He is most likly male..." she exsplaned, "There are more male Angels then female... I may be the only female flegling at the momint." Delaney exspland. She was quite for a little while then asked, "So they do have him now?" She looked really worryed. The demonds were dangress enough with out an Angel's power, if they had it then they may acholy win in a war. Delaney also knew they would most likly cose a lot of pain posibly kill the small Angel too.
Juliet
Juliet
Pro Roleplayer
Pro Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Rathe Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 pm

"I think so." Nozomu said solemness. Mayu took a ragged breath. She knew what it was like to be tortured by a demon, the thought of a fledgling having to deal with that was too much. She sat down on a bench as they walked by it and wrapped her arms around her knees, letting her face lean on her legs. Nozomu stepped mid-step when he noticed her do this. He turned and sat down next to her.

"Mayu... Can you deal with this?" he asked in a soft voice. He looked at Delaney, who looked slightly confused. "She... Doesn't do well with the subject of anyone captured or tortured by a demon..." he explained slowly.
Rose Rathe
Rose Rathe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next